Hey /b got fired yesterday, poor as shit decided to stop by and say hello as i get drunk to high hell

Hey /b got fired yesterday, poor as shit decided to stop by and say hello as i get drunk to high hell

Sorry to hear about losing your job. Where do you live?
Age?
Skill set?

I live in the suburbs, age 22, professional NEET

22, same age as me user, any reason you got fired?

why'd you get fired?

Being fucking shit at everything

Why are you shit at everything?

Is there much opportunity where you live?
I live in vancouver bc. So there is lots of work here. What were you doing for work?
I am an electrician, 37, reeeeee

Well I'll give you the long version...back in October i called off a week to travel and spend with family, this past week i got scheduled a day i called off long after i had already left the city. There was no way i could return for it and was forced to miss it (was only 4 hours long) when I arrived back i notticed I didn't get an update schedule as is tradition. So i call my manager and she tells me im fired

Op here
> pic related

You can take them to fair trade for that user, if you have on record that you asked for the time off and they agreed and then fired you for not showing up to a shift you were never originally meant to take, they can get in trouble for it.

That is fucking inexcusable fuck that exploitive bullshit

fucking hell that triggered me right the fuck up what a ridiculous dick move to pull on you

Op here again
> also pic related

Go have a look into it bro cause legit it's not ok for them to do that to you. It's illegal

This user

She's trying to argue that i wrote my initials on the call off sheet after the schedule was already made, but because it's on paper i have no proof so it's basically my word against hers so guess who's side the companys on...i can file for unemployment but it'd take to long to get paid and i have bills, so in other words im completely fucked no matter what i do

Guess just look for a new job :(

>Poor as fuck
>Drunk and high
Why do keep seeing these things together?

Ive already killed off half a bottle of jack and another 1/4 bottle of vodka

run the cunt down with your car in few months or so time

Stop drinking and spend a couple of minutes fixing up your resume/cover letter.

In your CL, put the top 3 reasons a company should hire you. What is your best quality that you bring to a table? What makes you stand out from the competition?

Make sure to follow up with a phone call after any initial contact to the company. It lets them know you are an actual person who actually wants the job.

Stop drinking, stop worrying, stop complaining, stop being stupid and stop giving up.

That shit nice op?

Wait, you didn't have written, signed off proof that you were given those days off? You just slapped your name down on something and assumed you'd be good to go?

HAHA

OH

WOW

Funny thing actually, when I visited my family they gave me a bunch of liquor other wise I wouldn't be able to buy em my self

You can always seek out revenge in a couple of months, find out where she lives, steal everything of value etc

No the way the company designed it is that there's a calander, the days you want off you have to put your initials down on a week in advance (i did mine 3 weeks in advance) it's a stupid ass system that has fucked me

So you come from a line of fuck ups then

It was more of a early Christmas gift

>trusting a broken system to benefit you
>not taking the necessary precautions to avoid being fucked over

H
A
H
A

O
H

W
O
W

Not bait in the slightlest. OP got fucked over, but they LET themself get fucked over.