Alright /b pick out her next outfit, first person to roll a number ending in 8 wins...

Alright /b pick out her next outfit, first person to roll a number ending in 8 wins. will deliver by buying it and posting her in it on /b trolls will b ignored.

Other urls found in this thread:

neimanmarcus.com/Valentino-Sleeveless-Embellished-Cocktail-Dress-Nero/prod183610358/p.prod?ecid=NMCS__GooglePLA&gclid=CKroz83qttACFUg2gQodlz0MQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wear nothing

birthday suit...

lingerie

harley quinn, suicide squad version.

super slutty rave girl boots and gloves with stockings and that's it. neon color of course.

Okay what kind of lingerie send the link to your outfit

i think dubs >>> an 8

Misty outfit (Pokémon)

some black and sober lingerie is always good, and even better when the girl has a nice body

Alright the winner has spoken that is the outfit

WINRAR

waiting for the photos

Ya but he picked some lame ass lingerie someone link op some good lingerie

the woman looks nice, but with lingerie, I would have chose nothing instead of that

Op here next win is a 7

Nude

roll

nothing?

Full frontal nude

Fools an actual outfit not naked

Full plate armour.

Buy 2 dragon dildos, tape them to her shoulder blades, and have her flap her arms like a chicken while making draconic cooing noises

make her wear your shit.

Sucking on nipple

Nice..

Make her wear 200 bees then poop on her
>hue hue hue momiposteditagain.jpg

nothing but socks

Would bang!

bampon

Would bang!

Nothing but a hat.

so has the next outfit been picked or what?

if not i say nude

Not yet

Samefagging. The dildos HAVE to be blue.

dress her like trixie from the fairly odd parents

...mom we need to talk

nothing but gloves

neimanmarcus.com/Valentino-Sleeveless-Embellished-Cocktail-Dress-Nero/prod183610358/p.prod?ecid=NMCS__GooglePLA&gclid=CKroz83qttACFUg2gQodlz0MQg

Rolling

Rolling again

Rolling yet again

Rolling for another roll

That is one ugly dress.

Ya it is, nothing more revealing?

The price is right though
Rolling

rolling

Look, man: I'm not a troll. I'm just like any other user, I just happen to be sexually around by women with dragon dicks for wings who imitate chickens. Is that really so different than lingerie? Third 7 confirms.

It's time to go to bed

is op dead? or something?

also naked

ohhhhh dress her up like ice t from svu

They stick the Cocaine directly up their ass,and fart it into the nose of their friends. the kids call it reverse snorting

has op betrayed us?

naked

OP is trying to figure out how to pay for a twelve thousand dollar cocktail dress

Twelve thousand fucking dollars for that?!

nothing but cum

I know it's ugly as hell, and I seen sweat shop Mexicans make stuff with better quality

3 bandaids

rolling

nude

dress her like this

yep