Come on in from the rain gentlemen, pull up a chair, light that cigar and enjoy a glass of our finest whiskey...

Come on in from the rain gentlemen, pull up a chair, light that cigar and enjoy a glass of our finest whiskey. And might I suggest looping Fragrance of Dark coffee on youtube, paired with rainymood.

Good evening dear sir, what keeps you awoke at this hour?

Ay yo hol up bich muh fukn bix noob welfare kill whitey

What a shit thread.

Good evening to you as well fine sir, I am unable to find rest tonight due to stress. The ridiculous amount of money I need to keep up in this world is neigh impossible. Alas, this is why whiskey is my friend, cheers my friend.

Please turn the other cheek my friends.

fuk u cracka i be fukin yo bichs cheeks

Agreed my good sir. Cheers.

*strolls on in and shakes coat*
The rain is a bit ridiculous tonight, but at least I made it gentlemen, I'll take a Manhattan tonight.

I shall take your offer of hospitality but I decline that drink. Whiskey is for the indolent and the Irish. I would rather a glass of brandy, or failing that a spot of port would be lovely.

Good sir I believe you meant "nigh" as "neigh" is in fact what a horse would say. If you find yourself experiencing issues accumulating currency I daresay you could risk selling off a property or two during these trying times. I also heartily recommend taking advantage of the lower classes and their diminished mental capacity. It will all work out in the end, for as we all know as the rich grow richer the poorer will enjoy the trickle-down effect.

Good morning to you gentlemen. Forgive me, but i seemed to have forgotten my cigar clipper. May I? *grabbing the club clippers off the walnut lamp table next to the leather smoking chair*

I am in fact Irish so I suppose the drink fits me just so, but bravo at your comments, I had a chuckle and then some. I'll have the barkeep bring you just what you need.
And Again this was me also, but yes, poor spelling on my part sir, I have quite the inability to correctly formulate words at this hour , a thousand pardons. But I plan on working a few more jobs to pull myself out of this rut, eventually hoping to move on to something bigger and better. But unfortunately, i know It'll take some time. I appreciate your support kind sir.
By joe aren't those a fine cut? I wouldnt allow them here otherwise. Welcome welcome, I sure hope you enjoy your stay.

Top o' the morning to you laddie!

God to you my friend! Welcome to the finest establishment in the area.

I am sure I don't understand, OP. You have always been the care taker here. Quite a party, isn't it?

Oh its always been a party, though occasionally its simmered down quite a ton. Some days the crowd really pours in, others, however, men just want to escape the wives, and I just don't blame them.

Fine day gentlemen, about the market this fine day and managed to procure a fine pair of Niglets! Going to sail my yacht 10 nautical miles off shore and put rest to the rumours of Niglet calves swimming abilities! Tally Ho!

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT

ALL YALL HONKY ASS CRACKA AZZ YALL CAN SUCK MA BIG BLACK DICK I AINT GIVE A FUCK

My Word good chap, why just this day I thought to myself; what a darn pickle we got ourselves into with this OP fellow. My word, the man has taken to some unusual proclivities with other gents and I daresay he has yet to remove the male genitalia from his mouth, and after a fort night that is!

i say good fellows shall we ignite the cannabis?
mine is already burning i must admit.

My fine negroes, the protests of Sir Donald Trump are in the other direction, have a splendid time

fuk u whitey and ur dubs bitch imma fuk ur girl

I must say, it has been a fortnight since I have chuckled as heartily as I am engaged in now. I tip my hat to you, sir.

sheeeyit day'quan din du nuffin y'all white azz cops n sheet be killin us blacks yo

free my nigga shaq'lan