My friend is really drunk guys. He just did 11 shots and is puking

My friend is really drunk guys. He just did 11 shots and is puking.
What do?

Sharpie in the pooper + pics

Hold his hair back

He has alcohol poisoning, I would get him to eat something greasy, watch his air ways, my friend died this way.

wtf OP are you 14? let him puke and make sure he drinks water and doesnt sleep on his side and he will be fine

IF he's puking he'll be fine. It's when they're too drunk to puke that you gotta worry

Alright were good.

Your friend has alcohol poisoning take him to the E.R. If not just make sure he passes out on his side so he doesn't choke on his puke and make sure to check his breathing. If he's puking he should be fine, it means that his body is still alive enough to reject the alcohol. If he stops getting sick then worry. Check him every 30 mins or less until you think he's fine and next time don't be a fucking douche and let your friend drink that much asshole

Give a him a line of coke then pour another shot.

He'll be fine. When he's done puking give him some water, not a whole lot, like half a glass. He'll pass the fuck out eventually, when he does make sure he's laying on his side. Thats about it, so unless he's taking pills or something too he most probably wont be dead by morning.

Alcohol poisoning. If he's up and puking he's probably fine, just make sure he drinks water and if he falls asleep/passes out put him on his side so he doesn't choke. Next time don't let him drink so much.

Having said that I think the last time I had 11 drinks I was barely even drunk and woke up feeling fine the next morning. Is he tiny?

If 11 kills him he doesn't deserve to be alive, so fragile.

check his vomitus for signs of blood. people can tear their esophagus and lose a lot of blood. moreover, they can drown in their own vomit while asleep.

Well daah! Record him and put it on your Facebook page.

Your friend's a pussy I drink double that every day and never puke. Tell him to man up or you'll call the amberlamps

Bitch slap him, throw him in bed face up and pour more vodka in his mouth.

Oh and rape his anus

If you're white we already know you're going to do something weird and borderline gay when he passes out.
If not just put him in a room with a bucket and a glass of water and continue on with your night. What are you 12??

punch him in the stomach and make him puke

Shove your pecker down his throat to help him puke then fuck his sweet sweet boipucci when he's done then felch him.

>>>

If he drank 11 shots OP knows about he probably drank a lot more dumbass.