Celeb Thread: How Bout Some Different Chicks Edition

Celeb Thread: How Bout Some Different Chicks Edition

nice, who's that?

Kendall Jenner

Melanie Sykes British Model & TV host

Yup

My mistress Jessica Alba has just f-finished grinding h-her heel into my stomach saying, "As a manlet I shouldn't expect to be treated like a human."... She s-said nature itself h-has shortened my manhood into a laughable cabbage r-roll... H-How d-do you expect any w-woman t-to be satisfied w-with that, she s-says p-pointing a-at my hip... What j-job c-could I-I possibly h-have f-for p-pretend-men?... She l-looked at me a-as I-I lay there nervously fidgeting my thumbs... "You know in India," she s-s-said, "they take s-sissies to a professional castrator."... The castratix quickly takes c-care of the "problem", probably f-feeding it to the local pigs afterwards... "I'm sure the yellow p-pages can help me," she said and s-smiled at me... I-I heard enough; trembling and w-wetting m-myself disgustingly I-I begged h-her t-to leave m-me whole and j-just t-tell m-me what to do and I-I w-won't ever disobey her... She p-placed e-each foot on my legs, sm-smiled, and s-said she now h-has a-a sissy slave f-for life...

that's pretty fucking hot

Only good thing to come from that shitshow of a family

Would you watch your mistress get fucked by other guys if that's what she wanted?

Kylie is alright in my book

I am such an Eva LaRue fag. I'd love to have those long, shapely legs wrapped around me while I suck and squeeze those magnificent-mommy tits.

>wake up
>no 6'2 gf

Why live?

She's following kim's footsteeps so no (for me)

it is, whats hotter is emma has an even sexier back

Girls that tall are awkward looking.

This slut needs a big, fat cock.

I would fuck her so hard and fast that her labia would catch fire

She'll get one rammed balls deep in her fat ass

love em

S-Such d-decisions g-good s-sir are way above m-my head seeing a-as she h-has all the w-wealth, fame and beauty... All I-I have i-is her emotionally a-attachment which p-prevents her f-from throwing m-me off the highest l-local mountain top...

She needs that user.

You fucking faggots and your obsession with some little feminazi bitch who is 6/10 on her BEST day and usually about 4/10 never ceases to amaze me.

you needn't be so upset.

Well if she needs it then..

>What is preference
I bet you like cunts like Kim K or Minaj.

mah nigga

Boring face, blah body... there is literally nothing to her.

youre a faggit

4U

>boring
Lmfao kid her face makes everyone ITT looking boring, her face is like no other stay salty

She looks like trailer trash

Goddamn, what I wouldn't give for an hour with her...

Kate Micucci, I've been in love with this woman my entire life.

I think she needs multiple cocks. Little cock hungry slut.

I love her skinny-ness

more trips for the goddess

Shell be gangbanged then until she's filled up completely and worn out

If that's trailer trash, I need to get my ass to the trailer park.