So I bought some dabs from a liscened dispensary and the fucking underside looks like pic related...

So I bought some dabs from a liscened dispensary and the fucking underside looks like pic related. Like what the fuck is this white shit? I peeled some off a dab and it dabbed fine but is gonna give me cancer?

Topside for comparison

You are cancer, dab away.

What dispo???

It's just a little waxy transfer, no worries man.

That doesn't look safe... Is it paper melted in?

Actually, upon second glancing it, it doesn't look familiar..doubt you'll die or get cancer but does it taste abnormal?

they process that shit on wax paper a lot.

is that a bit of wax paper ripped into the dabs?

if so, I would go back and bitch.

but if you smoked it once or a few times you wont have any negative effects.

Thanks for adding to the discussion

Don't want to start witch hunts. And it would be the manufacturer's fault anyway, not the dispensary.
What do you mean by this?
It kinda seemed like paper. I peeled it away with my fingernail and it went away. Didn't seemed to be melted in.
Tasted okay
I only took one dab just to see how it tasted. I might go back and show them although I don't usually have time to make it to the store.

If you don't have the time then just peel the shit off and enjoy.

DUDE THOSE ARE BENZINE CRYSTALS. DON'T SMOKE THAT. IT WILL GIVE YOU CANCER. LOOK IT UP

its wax paper transfer. they didnt have a silicone mat when it was cooling, so it took some wax (ha) with it.

How high are you?

So it's a little bit of wax paper then? Is it safe to smoke in case I miss some when peeling it off?

That's benzene.

WTF is a dab?

I smoke medically and that shits not cool. You gotta advocate for your health homie. That would not fly at my dispos in CO. Its not manufacturing its dispos growing and extracting their own strains here. Where are your dispos?

concentrated form of weed
I'm in Washington state. The dabs I bought were from a new manufacturer to the store. They might not even know of the problem yet I know they listen to people who bring back shitty products.

Shittt well a i'd hollar at them ASAP and i'd hope they'd do you some good for having sold you that

Shop dabs don't look like that op looks like clay or ash

Lol that shit is straight garbage.

OP here with a couple more pics of the shatter put to light. (I forgot to mention it was shatter) This is the top side

And the bottom. The white stuff is hard to spot under light

holy shit user its parchment paper not wax paper.
fucking idiot stfu if you dont know, btw thats perfectly fine to smoke

yall fucking stoopid

ARE YOU A DOG?

That's gorgeous dude. What process? How much yielded?

So this is the packaging it came in. Has anyone else had something like this with this brand?

if you smoke it nothing will probably happen besides a burnt taste in your mouth.
This is because the paper and wax will combust on contact with the heat.

The process here is dispos have their own stains per store so the store company does the distribution and growing there is not a middle man, if their is its in association with the dispo I would assume

What are you talking about? I've seen two different stores have the same shit before.

Some stores are in cahoots like the dandelion and native roots

My wax only has the name of my dispo no 3rd party

Just take it back for a refund or different stuff.

i would go for it man
no different than breaking a roach down in a pipe or something of that sort

It's silicon. Hydrocarbons break down silicon, it must have been sitting in that container for months. 10/10 would not smoke.

>Boulder Botanics
Lol sweet dude! I thought you processed it yourself nvm..

Im to young work in the industry legally but I can smoke legally (statewide)

I heard in Washington you can work at a dispo at 18 like front desk or something? In colorado you have to be 21 to be in the industry

That's not true at all lol

Good to know I was gona be jealous haha

Holy shit I think you might be right. I just took at look at the container and it looks like it stuck onto the dabs. Although the packaging says it was packing late october. That can't be right

>still smoking shatter

Y'all motherfuckers need distillate.