Hey Sup Forums, femanon here

hey Sup Forums, femanon here...

just letting you boys know that big dicks do matter. girls who say that average is satisfying enough are just slut shaming bitches just trying to make you little boys feel more like a man.

sorry to break it to you, but no girl actually wants something average, they want something that will actually fill them up and make them cum. ;D

My Coconut Gun
Can fire in spurts

Lol you look like my gf from behind.. she does love my big D huehuehue. I punch her cervix doe and cant go balls deep...

Wow I love these threads. You know the ones where some faggot says he's a girl and tells all the little dick beta virgins they're dick is inadequate. Nice meme my man

we usually ask for Timestamps, like the date, time and probably tits. or sharpie in pooper. but gr8 b8 m8 8/8

No, you're just a whore

Timestamp spread legs or GTFO

Tits or gtfo btich

sage

Photo shopped time stamp dicks

You deserve to be fucked up the ass until you shit all over my 9inch cock, bitch

HE

DIED FOR OUR SINS

kek'd

then why can I use my tongue or fingers to make girls squirt (dick is about 8.76 inches (vetoes from time to time)) and I have small hands each finger is maybe 2.5 inches

Fucking hell varies*

> tight pussy
> 8 inch cock only

So we need to be a log for it to feel tight?
Cum dumpster detected.

Falling for it this hard

>no timestamp

Get lost

Hey I only have small hands and feet too but my cock is 8/12 inches long some people still believe in that fairytale of small hands small dick.

fucking awful shop
>literally no shadow from the note
>although the note is pinched, there is no evidence of curvature on the paper

also
>I need 8 inches
>"""tight"""

>no timestamp
You guys are falling for the b8.

Nigger trying to troll the forums again. Sorry niglets.. no fucking girl wants your dick. Take a fucking hike back to Africa.

This kinda of b8 is getting stale

bump lol