Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

So this chick I've been talking to on Okcupid turned out to be fucking crazy. We started out talking and getting along somewhat well. I was a generally nice guy to her; she never wanted to hang out or anything, but we always insulted each other for fun and talked about politics and sex and shit. Then today we're spamming each other funny pictures, and she had earlier whined about being really short. So I ended up calling her a fucking stupid dwarf out of the usual sheer exaggeration we shared. Bitch ends up freaking out for real, and uses me "calling her stupid" as a crutch to "no longer be interested" in me. This is despite the fact that we had been calling each other skank, hoe, fuckhead, cumdumpster, bitch, etc. for the whole week out of good laughs. I go back on Okcupid after some arguing, and she's online talking to some other cucks.

Any assistance dealing with this bitch would be appreciated.

This is literally the most pathetic thing I have seen on Sup Forums. Fucking kill yourself

Just move on

You hit a soft spot. Something that she feels is wrong with her.

Is pic related her?

You blew it, beta faggot. Natural selection at it's finest.

yeah you're both fucking pathetic losers and this is bait because you're not stupid enough to think positive human interaction can come from degrading each other.

Post more of the asian slut though.

i second this

I say this as a guy who uses online dating and am somewhat successful. Stay away from OkCupid. Something about that website draws the extra crazy feminist pussy over there. Plenty of Fish or FetLife is your friend.

Thank. Have something in return.

I'll be sure to keep that in mind. I had already dealt with the same kind of bullshit going out with an alcoholic stripper last year, and that was a huge mistake.

I was thinking the same...is this shit for real or bait?

>So this chick I've been talking to on Okcupid turned out to be fucking crazy.

first of all, you're a stupid shithead to think women take fake insults the way men do. second, women are sensitive as fuck about their selves and appearances. third, if you don't know what to do here on out, you don't deserve to be with women.

granted she could be crazy but it was triggered further by your stupidity.

sounds like a fucking psycho bitch to me. Probably a good thing she isn't talking to you now

>>comes to Sup Forums about ok cupid dating advice

You're a faggot. Delete your fucking account if you feel this bitchy about it. Fuck you.

Agreed, all the girls ive talked to on okcupid, excluding one , are crazy and shallow as fuck... good advice user, i keep hearing good things about plenty of fish, i may just try it!