Anyone of you fags experienced "Hells Itch", or post sunburn itch...

Anyone of you fags experienced "Hells Itch", or post sunburn itch. Literally have had it twice in my life and contemplated killing myself.

Aww fuck yeah hells itch. Ive had it once and am now absolutely terrified of sunburn.

>No idea it existed
>Califag, sunburn plenty of times
>Relaxing in room after afternoon at beach.
>it fucking starts
>Not sure why im so itchy, trying to ignore it,
>It keeps getting worse
>Lotion, lotion everwhere
>Your resistance only makes Devils Itch harder
>Start to panic
>hyperventilating
>Can barely sit still as I turn on computer and google whats happening
>By the time ive gotten to anything useful im literally shaking and shuffling from foot to foot trying to keep from screaming.
>Read cold water helps
>get in shower for half hour, seems to help a bit
>Go back to room, relief lasts minutes before returning
>Getting more frustrated, panicking again
>More cold showers, but its only getting worse
>Sitting on bed, staring at wall with gritted teeth just trying to wait it out.
>Get back on computer, read that Antihistamines help
>No where near pharmacy
>Get ready for the feral charge
>Another freezing shower to prep.
>Race to car in shorts, soaking wet and barely coherent.
>Speed to town, shaking and screaming when the sun gets back on me.
>Pharmacist looks at me like im a crazy drugged out asshole
>Can barely keep it together as i by strongest allergy meds I can.
>Get to car, take most of the package
>Only got about 5 minutes towards home before the meds knocked me out, pulled over to curb and slept for about 2 hours.

Allergy medicine, itll save ya

this

I legit as a kid used to think it was demon possession. Had it about 4 times. I haven't swam in daylight in over 10 years.

This shit right here

Its like novacaine for sunburn. It numbs the skin. Buy 2 bottles

Benadryl like a motherfucker. Only thing that saved me from offing myself. Topical creams don't work.

Never had a sun burn too bad.

This a real thing?

Very real. Happens at random with sunburns. Feels like fire ants having a razor blade fight under your skin

ive had sun poisoning twice idk if I ever had hells itch tho. Just hurt like fuck any time i moved any fiber of skin or touched anything

Yep, seemingly completely random as well, no clue what causes it. Had it on my back once and almost went fucking crazy, I literally broke down crying because of how painful and itchy it was.

You itch it, and it just itches more and hurts more.

Bless you for never having it thus far. I fucking pray you never do.

It is very real, and there is no way to even over exagerate how excruciating it is. The weird thing is, you will get burned, and then over the next two days or so, itll start to clear up (right, as sunburns typically do) but then, seemingly out of nowhere, it will just start itching, and eventually get so bad as if your very soul is itching.

I had it once, when I was like 13, and I was sure that it was going to literally kill me.

Jesus, I've been sunburned many times before, but I've never even heard of this. Sounds like abject misery.

im not white so i wouldnt know

I've had bad sun burn, and boy is it an inconvenience.

I have had mild sunburn, and hells itch. I didn't really know what it was when it was happening to me, I was young and just passed out eventually.

The second time it occurred I recognized it as an abnormal experience.
At that point in my life I just dealt with it as I do most pain, apply a whole lot of apathy and play vidya.

Aka heat rash
Aka sweat rash
Aka prickly heat

Fucking horrible.
I suffer really badly with it, so does everyone in my mother's family, so clearly genetic.

The little spots are actually balls of sweat where the pore is blocked. Too salty, so stings a little bit.

Not much you can do about it, nothing really fixes it. Antihistamines help a bit, cold water too.

Just do not fucking scratch!

Had it a few times already, first time I had no fucking idea what it was, second time I called 911 in my country and whined like a little bitch..
I found out it's a form of post sunburn eczema which can be killed with allergy medicine and ointments..

But fuck me, did I contemplate suicide in the two days it lasted.

Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

wow

>The little spots are actually balls of sweat where the pore is blocked. Too salty, so stings a little bit.

this whole thread is horrifying

Jesus fucking christ user

See you all are pussies, this man is a real savage