What type of cigars do you smoke Sup Forums

What type of cigars do you smoke Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/751sAY5Ap3s
youtu.be/CMUSDRWbjHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cohiba's nigga

Im fairly new to cigars, so ive been buying whatever seems interesting, so i can find what i like. Any suggestions?

Punch coronation, the taste that fits perfectly to my taste

Your dads dick nigga,fuck you

Cohibas are okay.
Rockey Patel
The King is Dead
Brickhouse
Long Live the King

Ashton are up there and not as expensive

a good mild one is Perdomo Champagne to start out with. Kinda creamy and sweet, hint of cocoa at the end.
My Father's Las Floras de Antiguess (close enough) is a solid medium one as well. Peppery and earthy

Quai d'orsay, a bit pricier, but nice amd smooth, 13€ per stick, exclusive for french market by the way.. If you transit by Paris airport, check out the cigar shop

Partagras series 7 (Cuban)
and
Romeo y Juelietta (Doninican)

All I smoke nowadays

Swishers stuffed with doo doo weed.

Cigar ettes

Cuban mate, cuban are the best

Cohiba Sigolo 3 is my favourite

Jewels Vanilla.

>what type of cigar
>posts austrian sausages

funniest ever

youtu.be/751sAY5Ap3s

youtu.be/CMUSDRWbjHQ funniest

I don't because I'm not gay.
>Any suggestions?
Don't smoke cigars, faggot.

backwoods

Hoyo de Monterrey
Dark Sumatra.

The fuggin best.

This is my personal favorite

Onyx, Cubans from Canada, mainly Hemingway's or Churchill

Yeah I like Dominican. If you can find Hemingway or Churchill try them. They're amazing. I live near Canada so I bring boxes of Cubans back. Cuban cigar and o.g. ghost blunts last an hour.

Cheap, shitty Garcia y Vegas that come in a "glass" tube. Pick 'em up at the gas station once a month for "watch shitty movies while smoking, eating pizza, and drinking beer" night.

I smoke opps like a blunt shyt

Padron
Rocky Patel
Leaf By Oscar

Current fav: Kentucky fire cured

Bolivar, various sizes.

Romeo e juilietta

Along these lines, I love Arturo Fuente Short Story cigars (related to Hemingways). They're comparatively cheap and very user-friendly so try them out (esp. the maduro if you can find it).

A Partagas Presidente was the first Cuban I had and it was excellent. Since then I've really enjoyed Partagas Shorts and San Cristobal cigars (I prefer smaller cigars that I can smoke in about an hour.)

checked trips

Hey, if I wanted to start smoking cigars, what should I start with? I don't even know if i'll like it and I don't want to spend a ton of money and get something that will be too much for me.

I only smoke backwoods the flavor is black

Of the originals flavor over 10 years ago now very hard to find

Finally a decent thread! If we're talking habanos, I enjoy the Behike 52 (obviously), Cuaba Solomones, Montecristo #2's, and essentially any Bolivar with a Connecticut wrapper.

As for non-habanos, my go to's are: Liga Privada T-52, Julies Caesar corona, anything by Cuban Seed Cigar Co., and most cigars by Crowned Heads, as well as My Father cigars.

Do you guys inhale into your lungs?

I do. I dont know about anyone else though