Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
youtube.com/watch?v=ssdgFoHLwnk
youtube.com/watch?v=Wt5EHAqhR1c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

...Anonymous
11/19/16(Sat)22:11:18 No.712351322
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry

Man...That was...Bruh. I'd buy that guy Icarus a beer.

Icarus here, ill answer any questions you guys might have.

as for the beer, id be glad to drink with your friend.

bump

This is a rage thread now

well glad you liked my story, im just glad i am not holding it in anymore -Icarus.

bump

bumping

bump

>tfw it all comes tumbling down

I came here to feel, not to rage.

i mean you're feeling? either way i am glad you liked my story, its great not holding it in anymore. -Icarus

bump

These threads are the worst, they only prove you guys care more about me than the people I know in reality.

You ever talk to this girl since then?

yea ive dated, but all my relationships basically fall apart because of trust issues. i come off as to overbearing now because i can never full trust anyone again.

bump

bumping

Shit dude I get that. How did you parents respond when you came home half dead?

29 years old, still coming to terms with the fact that it's too late now to acheive anything significant or meaningful with my life. I won't even get to experience what it's like to be normal or average.

my parents were more than hysterically concerned, almost got divorced after that shit happened. they basically changed, i went from being a teenager to them to a kid who needed coddling, it was as though after i got beaten up my parents viewed me as fragile, and gradually became more and more depressed, possibly as much as me.

: (
I bet that was pretty awful. No thought to press charges though? Any follow up with the girl in the story?

Motherfucker Ghengis goddamn Kahn was in prison until age 54. Then he took over the whole fucking world and 10% of mankind are now his descendents. That dude quite literally fucked more women than anyone else in history. And you think its game over at twenty fucking nine? Seriously?

one kid was videotaping it, not long after the tape was leaked, basically copied it and handed it out, the tape was able to identify most kids, chad wasnt one of them, but 12 of them were charged, and the longest sentance a kid got was 3 years, either way i am glad there was some closure there.

i havent seen Sara since high school, doubt she cares about what she did to me, anyway. whenever i saw her in the halls or in class from then on, i was the butt of her jokes, or any number of her friends. that stung more than the pain.

Comic is so fundamentally flawed. I mean, just because your life is unhappy doesn't mean that killing yourself is happy. No one know what it feels like to be dead.

fucking gay ass read

hurts

>Carry on reading or else you'll die

Good enough reason to stop reading

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE

youtube.com/watch?v=ssdgFoHLwnk

youtube.com/watch?v=Wt5EHAqhR1c

Amen.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs

You killed Chad right

wrong link. ignore

>Being this stupid
Killing yourself doesn't help you to be happy, it's just the easy way to stop feeling pain

what happend to chad, was he still mean to you after this event?

no, but if its any consolation he works as a manager at a Mcdonalds franchise now.

haven't physically seen chad since high school, he made fun of me after the fact, but only for like a month till he found someone else to fuck with.

Damn son I would've killed that fool.

>killing yourself is happy
"goodbye los angeles, hello paradise"

What state was this?

Does anyone else feel extreme rage after the sadness?

maybe i should have, but knowing his life is dead end is good enough for me.

pennsylvania.

normally its sadness after the extreme rage

And you went to a party not armed? Damn son you fucked up

i generally dont go to parties with weapons no, i mean what use would a gun be at a normal party, and i doubt a knife would have saved me from a 30 person mob.

I am no Icarus, I am no Adonis. You can call me "Nil". The adversities I have faced in my life are hardly worth recounting. I have not suffered as others have. Yet... I am no less broken.
I am empty.
I cannot cry, my emotions are but pale facsimiles.
Every night I lie awake staring into empty air, feeling nothing.
I AM A HUSK THAT PRETENDS TO BE A MAN.
And that's all I ever will be.

Yeah but at least you could of killed a few of those fuckers and called it self defense. Damn you really didn't have any homies fuck son.

not sure how to respond to this, im sorry about that.

And I always got a gun or a knife at parties but I live in a ghetto ass city

No response needed was just sorry that your friends betrayed you

i live in a middle class town, not bad (so i thought) but not good either, i guess i didnt see a need to be armed.

bump

What if death is just an infinite abyss of experiencing the last, most horrible thing you felt before you died? What if you had lived one day longer and met the person or done the thing that turned it all around?

Poor argument. That would mean life itself is just a delay of the inevitable as your will inevitably be forced to re-experience the most horrible thing you felt before you died anyway, and a life of say 80 years would be a drop in the bucket compared to an eternity of that.

bump

I'm calling bullshit. You want me to believe that a girl you spent every day with since you were like what 8? And was there for her when her dad was beating the shit out of her would betray you like that for absolutely no reason? Yeah nah bullshit.

call it what you want, but my story is still true.

She was obviously damaged after what happened to her as a child and Chad as the big strong man with loads of friends provided the security that our guy Icarus didn't. It makes sense. Fairy tails aren't real lad.

Doesn't make sense, nobody would do something like that to someone that from what your story has led me to believe has shown her nothing but kindness in an upbringing full of cruelty. So you either fucked her over in some capacity or she's skinning puppies in her spare time which you probably should have picked up on if you spent as much time with her as you said.

OC Straight from muh heart