Cleveland Indians vs. Chicago White Sox

MLB game of the day, who's watching?

Cleve up 1-0

Please, Clevinger

Shields is having a good game so far, I don't know why whos fans were freaking out. Typical sad sox bullshit I'm guessing.

abroooo

DINGER

liking the Sox crew

This is a joke post right?

TYLER

>Anderson

>getting struck out by James Shields 8 (eight) times

For Chicago natives, how does the White Sox/Cubs fanbase work? Are there people who root for both and is there like a specific type of person they try to attrack? Like background, middle class etc?

chicago is fairweather as fuck. Almost no one actually supports either team unless they're doing well at which point they either jump on the bandwagon or the antibandwagon. But they say they do, hipster faggots and suburbians say they support the cubs, and muh blue collar tough guys and spics and niggers say they support the sox. Both trying to gain some sense of superiority out of it.

t. never been to chicago in your life

t. Lifelong cubs fan

classic latoddunnrochezer

What a way to lose

>Shields 6IP, 3H, 8K, 3BB, 1ER
Fucking hell Tribe. What the fuck happened.

But eh, looks like Nurse is botching it.

Or not.

It a ruse by them to trick us into thinking shields is fixed/good so they face him more next year

who walks it off here bros

Motherfucker.

>Avishit

yay, I guess

RIP

>Ditry Sanchez walkoff
That's...dirty.

JUST

Welp, at least the Tigers lost

CARLOS SAN!!! SUGOI!!!

GG indians

anyone have a smug white sox pepe

I have a smug white sox anime girl

holy fugg the whitesox reporter is hot as balls

>.gif

YOU LIE

but thanks

Tribe, I honestly have no idea what to say. I really expected the team to get rekt to a tribe team that has won 10/15 before coming to Chicago. And yet the Sox win 3/4.

Well, here's to 3 more next week to end the season matchup. Pls let Sale win his start, and fuck everything else.

No. We the fans post qt 3.14 animu sox grills.

Love it