Who would kill themselves if they had a loaded firearm within their reach right now? I know a lot of us put it off...

Who would kill themselves if they had a loaded firearm within their reach right now? I know a lot of us put it off, but if the means to do it quickly and easily were right there, would you do it? I think i would.

I wish you would

kek

go buy a hi-point pistol. theyre like $150

i have a loaded pistol right next to me, but i am not a crybaby faggot and have no intention of ever killing myself unless it were a last resort attempt at self salvation.

No considering it's almost Thanksgiving and Christmas. Maybe next year.

Why in the fuck do you have a gun next to your pc

Theres that procrastination again.

it's not next to my pc. it's next to my keyboard, headphones, laptop and ps vita. sitting on my futon in a reclined position.

anyway, why wouldn't i have a gun next to me?

>again
Umm what?

He knows you all too well

The brain is an interesting and complex device. I do not believe that shooting it kills it instantly 100% of the time. I think many times it causes confusion, disorientation and extreme excess of pain. I would never wish to be shot in the head. Any alternative methods?

Apparently so

I guess the way you express yourself implies that you shouldn't be allowed to decide who lives and who dies

i guess you infer a lot over a text based medium that cannot properly convey tone and intent and is often employed to grossly exaggerate any given situation or context, and then make subsequent judgments based on such inferences as if they are accurate to reality.

if its out like that it's safe to say you live alone because i would never have my gun out in front of my friends, family, etc

>vastly overcompensates

of course. and my rifles and other pistols are in a safe in the closet. this just happens to be my bedside protection. i am here alone and it sits close by to ensure that it stays that way.

>not a faggot
>plays Vita

I like the suicides trying to back the (relatively) sane guy into a corner for having a gun handy. kek

i can understand that, i live in a studio apartment and i game a lot, which sometimes involves putting on my headset. i hate not hearing what goes around me because of all the fucked up stories i read about people with headphones and how they got their house broken into and what not. Actually happened to a friend

>not playing xenogears anywhere, anytime

who's the faggot?

>Its not next to my pc
>Its next to my laptop
Retard...

Seconded

Slit wrists would be my top choice if i cant get it done right away.

the keyboard is not hooked up to the laptop. it's hooked up to another adjacent pc a few feet away. don't be a nigger.

we care
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

Kek fuck that hotline.

And?

fair enough, point taken. jesus christ haven't you niggers killed yourselves yet?

Holidays happen next year too you silly boy

I'm suicidal
>why? don't be suicidal it gets better
I'm 30 years old living with my single mom who was beat by her husband, along with myself and my siblings, sexually abused every day for 15 years of my life.
>oh that's so sad, I'm sorry but it really does get better
He was sexually, physically and emotionally abusive, and in school I was bullied every day too. I've lost all hope in life, can't get a job because I have no skills, awkward personality and social anxiety disorder.
>sometimes life seems hard, but it gets better
When does it get better? How does it get better?

NO ONE CAN FUCKING HELP and no one cares.

only thanks to Trump.
for the longest time it's been XMAS
Trump will make it Christmas again.

That's why I'd kill myself when it's not near a birthday or holiday.

You're a fucking crybaby

Still you.

Pretty much. They only recite bullshit platitudes. Suicide hotline just makes me want to do it more.