Sup Forums, I want your opionion. I've been entertaining the idea of getting my nipples pierced (barbells...

Sup Forums, I want your opionion. I've been entertaining the idea of getting my nipples pierced (barbells, not hoops) but I'm hesitant about it. It's mostly because I feel like my boobs are too small for nipple piercings to look good, what do you think?

nah bro i think you could totally pull them off. small tits should be no reason to not get piercings!!!

You should, it's good for your breast and it looks hella sexy

>I feel like my boobs are too small for nipple piercings to look good, what do you think?

I personally dont find piercings attractive

Don't ruin those

Don't get it done. Pierced nipples look like shit. What does your boyfriend think if you have one?

If your a dyke then sure. Btw it's opinion*

My boyfriend doesn't care

The picture sucks. Take another with the phone sideways.

little boobies are sexy. piercings make you look like a whore. guys will think youre a whore. and will not take you seriously. dont ruin your perfect little boobies. thanks. bye.

When was the last time you cheated on him? You can be honest we like cheating sluts.

They will leave a scar on your nippe. Not that noticeable but still, it can look pretty bad.

Get 'em. Piercings look hot on small boobs. Honestly, hotter than on big ones. Plus, if you don't like it you can always just take it out later.

He doesnt care about you? Probs banging another girl

Oh, also can we see more nudes? Thanks.

OP where are you from?

check'd. trips of trooth.

Those tits are awesome. Don't wreck them with metal bullshit

Woah are you from New York?

getting those nipples pierced would be fucking hot as fuck

I think it was like a month ago? It wasn't sex, just let a guy feel me up and shit.

I can tell She's from the west coast

Pretty hot. Have you fucked anyone without his knowledge? How long you been together?

Your tits are beautiful! Don't modify them with any piercings. I could snuggle with you all day.

trips of truth

hooked up with a chick that had pierced nipples in the past, id never date one though. looks bad in a ive been around the block a few times kind of way

Haha, how can you tell?

For some reason a lot of fems have been open about showing me their newly pierced boobs especially when I was in college. The majority had similarly sized tits. I personally think it works really well, and if you want it go for it. If you don't like it, remove them healthfully and make sure you keep things clean.

Do you have kik or a throwaway?

Post your feet for me to jerk off to. You know it's hot knowing I'll get off to them.

too soon

What a body! Magnificent! More please. Youre a treasure Op

Lets see that wrecked pussi

Fucking christ the things I would do to you behind yours bfs back

California

I'd do them behind your back too, with a fistful of your hair in tow.

God damn. You have an immaculate stomach and tits. Moar pls

yo

I'd pull her hair until it all came off and we'd have to get her a wig.

Heres the thing.. Alot of people say you should get your nipples pierced. The reason they have behind it is because your sensitivity increases in them.. The downside of this, is after 10 years, your nipples will be hanging out, and the sensitivity that was once heightened is now dead. So you'll no longer have that "good" sensation with them anymore. But at least you'll have piercings to make you look like some african woman. perhaps next you can get some rings around your neck and in your lower lip.. and then gauge your ears and make yourself look like a human pin cushion. But hey.. thats up to you. Personally, I'd say don't do it.

Take a pic with your ass up in the air for me?

You can always remove them if they don't look good. Personally I think they would :)

Post more pics, help us all cum!

pros: more sensitivity, better sex if your partner digs them.
cons: crusties, they can get disgusting

nice fucking pics

These posts have some points. Don't do it.

SHOW VAGINA

Don't wreck'em with metal

DO IT FOR THE DUBS

nice.. but I'd like to see your face too. If you're a butter face.. then ruin your tits all ya want.. if I think you're hot.. then I'd tell you to not do it. but I'd need to see your face first to make the determination.

Come on slut. Show us feet/pussy. We know you want to help us get off. It turns you on thinking a bunch of strangers are cumming to you while your boyfriend has no idea.

Timestamp? Pure gold

Can we see you lying on your front with ass and feet in the air?

>piercings
>tattoos
I see either of these and I don't even bother reading your resume.

Kek

Fuck, you got me

Are you gonna masturbate op?

Post your kik slut

Timestamps or GTFO

If I'm going in for a job, I'm not gonna have my tits out? Unless they ask...

So tight..

BUTTHOLE NOW

>TIMESTAMP OR GTFO

Yeah, I would say it wouldn't look as good. Just saying. Your tits are nice though.

>after 10 years

what the fuck is wrong with you people? She'll probably have 'em for like 2 years then take 'em out.

HEY GIRL! GO AHEAD AND DO IT!

I dig chicks with pierced nipples and breast size has nothing to do with it. Remember that this board is full of moralist neckbeard purists who want their women virgin and unspoiled by other disgusting men's touch, and so on and so forth. Fuck them and go and get your titties pierced young lady

(also post more nudes. You're hot).

POST FEET FOR FUCK SAKES WHORE

SHE ALREADY DID TIMESTAMP YOU NIGGER

The point is that it's a godawful thing to do to your body. If you want to "express yourself", use paper or marble or something.

I'd love to fill you up and send you back to your boyfriend.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Hardware in tits aren't good for her or for people that like her. If she wants any real relationship in the future, she won't get them. But of course you don't give a damn because you're too busy masturbating and trolling. Good luck with being a fat loser in your moms basement for the rest of your life.

BUTTHOLE

DO IT FOR THE DUBS

godess level hygein

How do you get women to send you pictures of thier tits before reading thier resumes?

Yeah, god forbid people think she's a whore while she's posting nudes on Sup Forums

What this guy probably looks like.

Get them. It seems established that not many have a problem hooking up with a girl with pierced nips. The only argument against it here is "you'll be seen as a slut" when it boils down to it, and anybody whose oppinion is worth worrying about will be more interested whether or not your sane and able to negotiate with.(for ltr)

That's what worries a lot of guys. You might scare away a few away with nip rings, but if you're considering getting the girls some bling at all you may want them scared.

Saying nothing of how fun they can be.

Please dont do it, i had a girlfriend with navelpiercing and nipplepiercing. Everytime my hands rushed over her body and over her piercings, i had the bad feeling that i could tear them off. Felt very uncomfortable and looked cheap. She is a young buisnesswoman working at mckinsey&co, it seemed like she wanted to compensate something with it ...

Show butthole

looks tasty

what's that white papery thing

put sharpie in pooper

I couldn't say for certain one way or the other. I like them sometimes and sometimes I don't, do they make like ... fake ones? you could look at it and kinda gauge from there if you want them. Assuming its an aesthetic choice that is. If you juts want to get them, then I say do it. You're an adult (Im assuming) so have fun an make choices. If you change your mind they tend to close up eventually. My girlfriend had hers pieced before we dated and got over it a year or so later. I would have never known if she hadn't told me.

Probably tp, or she has worms. Have you got worms, op?

have you ever had a dick in there?

Nope

Bent over view?

Nope

4/10 made me reply.

do you want to try it?

get em pierced. If you dont like them, you can always take em out.

Guys hand in picture. baiting you all. lets see your face.. or this is dumb

If trips write "Joseph

so close

i'd love to kiss and lick your pussy and your sweet asshole.

now go get those titties pierced

Don't do it. I don't have a point, it would be a sin to do it.

>my boyfriend doesn't care
why hot girls like these always end up dating such a beta faggots?

No waaay, not risking it

can you put some lube on your asshole please, it will make my night