Europa League #2: United, Jews and Bilbao BTFO Edition

Current results and ongoing matches in pic related. /r/soccerstreams for any of the games.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/52xpvg/postmatch_thread_feyenoord_1_0_manchester_united/d7o6mzp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sup Forums literally claimed manure would win the league this year by christmas

Pretty good thread la.

*dab*

Damn, Celta equalised to Liege by the time I posted this.

>reddit is now in OPs
Sup Forums has fallen

>la liga

I can't believe how fucking shit Inter is

Balotelli playing with 9 instead of the 45. Is this the symbol of the end of his memes years?

wrong thread Ahmed

Haven't you watched them recently?

I'd rather go to reddit than to shady Russian streaming sites. You don't have to read what those retards write anyway.

>gives helpful information
>dismissed because le reddit meme xDDD

Fuck off.

Who /Nice/ here?

yeah but still I hoped that against some literally whos they'd be good

you can't be that fucking bad against an israelian team ffs

Player on team A has a yellow card already. Team B has a fast break where the same player on team A commits a yellow card worthy foul, but you dont want to stop the flow of play so you play advantage.

The player from team A happens to save the ball going in the net, and team B immediately complains to the ref that the player from team A shouldn't have been there in the first place, and they should be given a penalty. What do you do?

/Schalke/ here, keked when I saw that Balotteli is playing for Nice

Here

Shut their mouths up, if I let the game play the guy is on the field until the first interruption.

Tricked

>Zurich leading
Wtf i love forte now

Send the player off for the earlier incident once play stops, no penalty.

>implying Inter won't end up winning 4-0

>mouyes
Literally Liverpool mk2. Should have clung to old man Ferguson.

here

Friendly reminder that english top team lost to shitty dutch league team. Britbongs and their dick ridders, how does it feel to be gagged by the hard cock of reality?

You mean 4-3

Ligue 1 doesn't allow meme numbers.

they hadn't shoot once in 20 minutes against some literally who team

>1 more day of work
> city is already drunk and singing

Reporting in

Doesn't matter. Still the strongest league in the world. Plus parity. Rule, Britannia!

GOD DAMN IT SCHALKE, SO CLOSE

>not having Fridays off from work
cuck

>just ordinary day in russia

Bilbao got raped by literally who Italian club
Leverkusen fucking drew against CKSA
Juventus looked awful and Inter looks awful

Literally only Netherlands and Russia had good outings all around. It's only the first week, nothing really matters yet.

Can some memes literally make you tired? Are you exausted phisically from trying to meme this hard?

sure improved after he left
anyway it's not like i have to defend the team myself, the results speak for themselves
and i'm sure that even if Di Francesco were to leave they'd continue on the road they've taken

Only Feyenoord won so far, PSV lost, Ajax is 0-1 behind, AZ Draws 1-1 against Dundalk

Well, Russia lost 0:5 to Bayern.

PSV is already kill.

No and no

>2015+1
>Not being a meme machine

>PSV not utilizing chances against Atletico
>Rostov got obliterated by Buyern

Nobody is winning it all mate. Which makes it more interesting.

ajax lost 1-9 to bayern

Good outings for their usual level, but you're right. No league has done that outstanding.

looks like another great year for the PL in europe

>literally nobody cares about southampton winning

He's the burger who said that La Liga was the best league in the world and that Bilbao were going to win the EL. He's trying to save face.

>handanovic saving again Inter's ass

>but singing!
Can't wait for press-conference.
End of week, gotta sign some papers and fly away.

wew 2-0 already, they are kinda underrated at the moment

reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/52xpvg/postmatch_thread_feyenoord_1_0_manchester_united/d7o6mzp g

The first one isn't that wrong, but really I'm just upset my favorite team got obliterated.

italian teams are unbeaten and they all had their hardest/second hardest game this week

mainly due to them being shit in the league

>hapoel birra shevchenko
>hardest/second hardest game of the group

They've been utter shit in Premier.

How fucking hard it is to put Austin on the field?

It's okay man.

Why can't PL teams have a good league campaign/European campaign anymore? Some of the best United/Chelsea teams were able to handle both.

>so far
somehow i forgot to add that
wasn't counting Fiorentina and Inter since they're currently playing

gap between the shit teams and good teams is closer than ever

Where was Salah?

European competitions got much harder

praising the good job of ISIS all around France, Belgium and Germany :^)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why the hell is Schalke playing murderball?

rested for Fiorentina

More like based Sassuolo only scored three on Siesta FC

>Spend millions of pounds on reaching European spots
>Then refuse to commit any resources to European football, since the league takes priority
>Reach European spots

WHY.jpg

jaxajaxajaxajaxa

>refuse to commit any resources to European football
Or, you know, they are just not that good.

Because "Europa League is for subhumans".

How does this shit happen?

they have niggers to stop

>Salzburg

By being shit

>moyes
>van laal
>mouyes

>37 minutes and counting
>still 0 shoots from Inter

brb hanging myself

Based Krasnodar in the lead.

After that display in the last 30 minutes I wouldn't mind that being their nickname.

TROLLPOST TROLLPOST TROLLPOST TROLLPOST TROLLPOST TROLLPOST TROLLPOST TROLLPOST TROLLPOST TROLLPOST TROLLPOST TROLLPOST TROLLPOST TROLLPOST TROLLPOST TROLLPOST TROLLPOST TROLLPOST TROLLPOST TROLLPOST TROLLPOST TROLLPOST TROLLPOST TROLLPOST TROLLPOST

PAOK V FIORENTINA IS BORING

Shit leage produces shit players and shit teams. That's why their NL sucks. Also they are terrible with money so they buy Pogbas and players that can sell the merch. They need insane arab oil money to build a decent team aka Man City. Kinda sad proud britbongs can only have a good team cause of muzzies they hate so much

What did I miss lads?

Who /Feyenoord/ here?

wew lad

wow dat villareal goal was nice

Man Nice is playing like shit.

>Villarreal winning again
>Celta getting a good draw

Fucks sake don't let them be the joke please PLEASE

Ameribro here from last thread; the links worked great and acestream is exactly what I was looking for.

Anyone have any reccomended sites for other acestream links for other sports?

Also Nice playing like they want to lose. Playing so poorly for the talent they have.

>Steaua

You're welcome amerifriend. Can't help you with other sports, sorry.

Another proof that PL teams, when they leave their mediocre little league and face the rest of the world, can't do shit. Cause they are mediocre. Just like their NT

Man U fans on suicide watch

sauce

You mean Southampton which is currently walking on Prague (last season EL semifinalist, unfortunately had to face Sevilla before the final)

They beat German teams every time they play them though, even Bayern has lost to Man City and Arsenal twice in the last 5 years, not even mentioning shit like Schalke, Leverkusen, gladbach who lose 100% of their games against PL teams

villareal not sevilla