My girlfriend wants to have sex more than me. I didn't think that was possible...

My girlfriend wants to have sex more than me. I didn't think that was possible. Apparently I'm dating a nymphomaniac or something.
She even masturbates more than me.

She moved in with me just over a month ago. We used to try fuck everyday, but sometimes we couldn't because she was still living wit her parents. But since we moved in together we've been fucking like rabbits. Everyday day without exception, sometimes twice a day.

But now she is saying that it isn't enough. She wants more sex.

We fucked three times today. This morning, she was fucking me before I even woke up. I woke up wit her riding me. I have no idea how long she was doing it before it woke me up, but I came as soon as a realized what was happening. We fucked again immediately when I got off of work for over an hour. Every time she came I used my fingers to make a come hither motion on her g-spot so that she would squirt. We just finished fucking again a little over an hour ago, I fell asleep almost immediately after I came.

I just woke up 10 minutes ago because I had to pee and I walked in on her in the bathroom masturbating. I laughed at her and she got mad at me. She said that if I hadn't have passed out on her she wouldn't have to resort to masturbation to find satisfaction. Shit got real, quickly. We had our first fight

I fucked her again and mad certain she came twice and then she fell asleep.
I'm on my PC in the living room, thinking about it. I don't have it any me to fuck 4 times a day. I just don't. Not 7 days a week. That would be 28 hours a week of fucking. That's like a second job. Just thinking about it is exhausting.

What do?
>pic related. my gf's name is jessi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_RD0zpFbSmY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How old are you two?

I'm 24 and she's 18.

She's cute. Just yet her to do all the work. She can ride while you're enjoying the view.
Show us more of her

I have the opposite problem. Which is worse?

Honestly, you don't have to do all the work in sex if she's that sexually driven. She'll be content riding your dick all night as long as you let her.

She's probably a succubus tho so you should attempt to banish her

Lock her in chastity and deprive her of sex for week. Watch her whenever you let her out to take a shit so that she can't masturbate on the toilet.

Show her who's the boss.

Also op, make her your sex slave.

>My girlfriend wants to have sex more than me

What the fuck problem could you possibly have?

/thread

Femanon here

This is a serious problem, Op. If you don't find a solution, she is definitely going to cheat on you.

>infidelity.

Yeahhh youre going to get cucked kek.

it'll stop pretty soon, especially if you're paying the bills.

This could be resolved if OP just made her his sex slave and didn't let her out at all

OP if you are not some faggot troll getting his kicks on Sup Forums then listen up.

Dude fucking tell her you don't want to have sex that much. She's gonna have to accept that. If she shuts the convo down or doesn't want to find a middle ground or something then move the fuck on. Or just fuck till your dick falls off and she calls you a faggot.

I pay all of the bills. I'm a Java Developer and I make 92k a year. She's unemployed and dropped out of high school. She just sits on my couch all day while I'm a work smoking her friends up with my weed and playing Xbox.

Dont know if you are going this already or not, but eat her pussy before doing It. And I mean eat her good, a lot of foreplay, make her come abd fuck her after that. Her level of satisfaction will be higher and will take a lot more time to need sex again.

>What the fuck problem could you possibly have?
Nailed the reality of the situations perfectly.

>/thread
Damn it! You just couldn't keep that dick out of your mouth, faggot.

>nymphomaniac

This is not a trivial word. It's serious.

this. we are all playing the worlds smallest violin op.

wait, are any of these friends male?

Hahaha

I'm starting to realize that.

>if you can't give her what she needs, she'll find someone that can.

Is she manic depressive or bipolar or something? I dated a girl with all that shit and she also wanted to fuck 28 times a week and I threw in the towel and couldn't do it.

post nudes and i'll tell you the secret u need to know. she will love your newfound sexdrive

youtube.com/watch?v=_RD0zpFbSmY

just give her a vibrator or something

Seriously buy her vibrators and dildos, use them in your late nights.

Don't be afraid. Go slower if necessary. Use lube.

Bro you're already getting cucked

while you're at your nerdy ass job she's fucking all the guys at your own damn house while you gone nigga

this is bait and this thread sucks. guess you people will fall for anything at 4 in the morning

If she gets a job, she will be fucking her co-workers.

And you, with 90k+ a year you can get rid of her and find yourself some nice friend with benefits and fuck her on your own schedule.

She has several. She sends me pics of her using them while I'm at work daily.

user you need to start working out ASAP crunches and sit ups and long distance running. change your diet to high carb protein. improve your fucking endurance in all essence of the word.

If you don't like bait, what the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums?

>hates niggers
>drives to Detroit every day because he's bored

Same here. Only solution is either fuck 4 time a day or quit for good.

This. Get a girl who's actually fucking worth it OP. Don't spend your money or time on a whore who'll fuck any guy if you can't manage to fuck her all the time.

Find a girl who can take care of herself and doesn't need to feed off of you like some low life scum cunt.

>you should attempt to banish her

almost spit out my drink

I have two hidden web cams in my apartment she doesn't know about, one in the livign room and one in my bedroom. I know for a fact that she isn't a cheater. I've seen guys her girlfriends brought over try to fuck her and I've watched her shoot them down.

I'm not an idiot and I'm not a cuck.

>What do?
Marry her and keep fucking her you stupid faggot.

aight i get you nigga

for sure tho, good thinking. honestly tho if she cheats on you you'd still have evidence to take that bitch down

Same probs man. I dick her as hard as i can she orgasms and then 30 mins later if i touch her at all shes wet again

I have two question
>How do you know it's succubus?
Just because girl has high sex drive it doesn't mean she is succubus

>How do you banish her?
Like dump her and kick her out of house?

yes. but they are short manlets. One of them is in her friendzone.

because you could come home at any time, not because she doesn't want to.

make sure to tell her you will be gone for a week. and see what will happen then

POST MORE PICS OF HER PLEASE

THANK YOU

>How do you know it's a succubus?
There are many ways to detect a succubus. Search it online

>How do you banish her?
Banish ritual, duh

My nigger. This is exactly my plan when I graduate + live with a partner.

>implying manlets can't gangbang her
enjoy cucking

pics or did not happen

>Every time she came I used my fingers to make a come hither motion on her g-spot so that she would squirt

Clearing you're not satisfying her at all. Either you just dont know what you're doing or have a pin dick.

At 18 and just moved out of home shes going to want to slut around. 99.9% of girls going from HS to real world will break up with or cheat on their high school Boyfriends because they all want to be sluts at that age.

I would just take advantage of her keeness to do as much depraved shit as possible until she dumps your ass.

Hot asses in hardcore action
Hot asses in hardcore action!!!
Perfect Girls with Hot nice Tits
Sexy Girls: Pictures
Hot Women & Beautiful Women
Hot asses in hardcore action
Just sexy girls
Beautiful Women & Babes

www.grandchan,site
My girlfriend wants to have sex more than me.

Salty manlet spotted.

>has sex in the morning, in the afternoon and at night.
>still masturbates.

That definitely nymphomania. She's a sex addict. She is literally addicted to her own orgasms.
>run

you seem to be projecting a little bit there user.

POST MORE PICS OF HER PLEASE

THANK YOU

yeah I am what you would consider manlet (5'10'') but I was in same situation, girl had boyfriend who was like 6'7'' and I was fucking her behind his back because he was beta cuck

Not that I'm believing you, but there were definitely a lot of beta cuck tall dudes that I knew in high school.

Fucking this.

When will Sup Forumstards ever learn that women are fucking useless? So many betas congregate here and receive sound advice yet they never learn the lesson.

Look on to local swingers clubs.
Be discerning, let her pick but stipulate you have final say. Be open and honest, don't bring swingers home - keep home a safe/no-go zone. Set ground rules: she can't when you're at work or when you don't know. She needs to be as open as you, if you decide to swing as well.
Take her to some toy shops, let her explore and pick what she likes. Don't judge, be willing to participate and/or watch (with toys and partners).
It's awkward at first, but an extremely fun and fulfilling lifestyle. It will also make or break your relationship (be prepared for either outcome, and don't let it ruin you if it "breaks" it).
I've been a swinger for over 20 years - BEST - DAMN - DECISION - I'VE - MADE - IN - LIFE.
Don't let personal insecurities get in the way either. The point of swinging is to have fun, meet people, make friends and...well... The obvious ;)
You've got it good - and if you play your cards right, you'll have it even better!

samefag

He may be a cuck, but you're the beta. Unless you square up with his 6'7 guy you're pretty much a coward.

Just sayin'.

get her more exercise

Dude, careful. Thise kind or relations get exhausting reaaal quick but youll definitely miss it alot when its gone

samefag

Not that user, but with a little effort he could have come up with better bait, then this could be an interesting thread. I guess since of us are just more discerning in the choice of bait we prefer.

lol

samefag

Lol boss up. You don't have to fuck her more than you want to. Force her to live trough a few days without sex. You should be in control. And get some toys and do some extreme shit in the weekends so that she has so.ething to look out for. Don't go cuck and swinging. There is no way back from that road of unhappyness.

>QQ my cute girlfriend wont stop FUCKING me. Oh whatever will
ai do w
ith my computer that i paid for with my great salary as an engineer."

cry me a river you horseshit i wish i had your problems.

your problem is quite a bit worse. Especially if its you that doesn't want to have sex.

>beating someone up instead of fucking their girlfriend who smokes all their weed with you while they are at work >thinking this makes you more of a man in any way and not a retard

Just marry her OP. She'll go numb from the waist down and all your fucking problems will be over. You'll still have problems, but they won't involve fucking.

>I used my fingers to make a come hither motion on her g-spot so that she would squirt.
and here is the point where I tell you, you don't have a girlfriend. Go back to club penguin

Flip the script on her. That bitch isn't perfect and don't let her point fingers at you like her shit don't stink.
Point out the fact that she doesn't have a job and that she's a burden on you financially.

Then make her create a MFC account and put that bitch to work.

fucking gross

You're not a java developer, you are a college student taking computer science courses.

Fuck her ass hard. And leave her bro. Thats the way. I talk real.

>implying this isn't how you become a cuck
Spoiler alert, cuck central inbound. Let her fuck other dudes while you watch to save you from having to do it every time, win-win

I broke up with my gf a month ago and a big reason was because we fucked three times a day. It's too much. It's cool for like a week.

This thread is barely worth it, but in for a penny...

Right. God bess you wise man.

>I used my fingers to make a come hither motion on her g-spot so that she would squirt.
What is the problem you have with this sentence?

Op clearly knows what he's doing and if you think making a come hither motion on a girl's g-spot won't make her squirt then you are clearly a virgin.

is that a hermaphrodite?

>piss

sauce. now.

How did you set them up? What kind of web cams? Can you give us more info? I want to do the same thing

OP PLEASE POST MORE PICTURES OF HER

>girls don't' squirt - it's really urine and it's icky.

Oh I see. You're are a virgin.

I'm not going to help you fap to my girlfriend. kys.

ahahaha
I can't believe how underage you are. Every girl you ever had (I suppose its not a lot) lied to you or you are simply a virgin too.

Every girl who wants more sex than men can offer is sooner or later going to betray you

I DON'T WANT TO FAP, I'M AN ARTIST AND I'VE BEEN ON NO FAP FOR 7 MONTHS BY THE WAY

SHE HAS A BEAUTIFUL FACE AND I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MORE PICS TO DRAW HER MORE ACCURATELY

PLEASE POST MORE PICS

He may be, but squirt is still urine

no it isn't.

fuck off. shes mine faggot

Caps lock
Artist
Bo fap
7 months

Let me guess youou are also not from India & under 14yr old.

Ok, I'll bite. Post some of your drawings with a time stamp and I'll post nude pics of my gf.

I have thousands and they are all just as good as you hope they are because was a ballerina for 12 years and she's practically a contortionist.

Squirt is the liquid she drank that is in the process of being turned into urine. That's why it's usually clear like water, but smells of piss.

I have a girl who gets wet whenver I touch her neck, and she loves sucking cock. Haven't had sex yet because she's a christian (ironic because her cross dangles when she's on my dick),
anyway good luck OP shit happens dump her if you will