United who???

united who???

look here you little shit. you are a BANDWAGONER. you are PATHETIC.

pls be in feyenoord

united city?

pls notice me

whoa whoa i was NOT ready for this
who do YOU think YOU are??

I think City has become my de-facto 2nd favourite team now. If Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool, or Tottenham win the league, it's terrible. If Man City win the league it's "who cares?" - they have no fans, so there's no bragging. A Man City year is like a do-over for the real teams. It's like nobody won, and we get to try again next year. If my team can't win, and there is no Leicester meme team that will make everyone happy, then it's better that City win.

ching chong

mate she's not interested in you

N E W P O R T
E
W
S

who is this qt?

>implying girls on Sup Forums ever

are people baiting or are they really this retarded, OP is the dutch shitty bandwagoner and that picture is old as fuck wtf

Sauce

some moroccan bandwagoner slut

some of us haven't been here for years, nerd.

are you automatically plastic/bandwagoner if you don't live in the country? What if your domestic league isn't entertaining? Do I have to watch NYC FC just because they're near me or can I just watch some Euro games as a neutral? I need Sup Forums approval.

Yes.

m8 don't you even dare to look at a football match without Sup Forums written approval first

If I told you that I was a New England Patriots fan. What would you assume about my character?

I've been here long enough to remember the first generation of fake girls

I wouldn't even mind watching MLS but the fact that we try so hard to imitate the Euro teams, with scarves and naming teams "United" and "FC" and all that is just kind of embarrassing. The white people MLS fans are an embarrassment to the Mexican/hispanic fans that really like soccer and just want to watch a damn game. Stop singing in fake English accents for fuck's sake.

You can always watch as a neutral or even have sympathies for some foreign club and root for them, but you can only be a true, real fan of your hometown club or in special cases also your father's hometown club.

Kusje

kusje terug

Absolute wanker m8. Though honestly it'd be weird if you rooted for some random shitty team. If I meet a guy from the UK and he says he watches the Jacksonville Jaguars on a regular basis because their owner also owns Fulham or something, I think he was weirder than Pats fan.

That you like sucking dick

Not that there's anything wrong that

the name could suggest that you used to be a leftist, but now recently decided to start loving your country, hence you became a new england patriot

>german humor

That's one of the things I think is most interesting about euro soccer teams, they mean something to the fans in a way many US teams don't, outside of some exceptions. The weird Catholic connection for Celtic, the Bavaria thing for Bayern, Catalan thing for Barca, Jewish thing for Ajax and Tottenham. There's not much of that over here.

>German humour

>german humor

>Sup Forums humor

You are automatically a bandwagoner if the team you support is in the top 20 worlds richest clubs. The others are okay to support and nobody will judge you

enjoyed this post IIM (if im honest)

I dont know there are a lot of uniteds

>are you automatically plastic/bandwagoner

No, As long as you stay loyal to your club and not changing clubs if it goes bad then you aren't plastic and also you have to know at least most of your clubs main squad.

that you have patrician taste and recognize the greatest vertical ownership/coaching/players system in the history of sports

COYI!

dutchbro is based, fuck you ABMCucks