Devote 20 minutes to calling everyone who supports Brexit a racist

>devote 20 minutes to calling everyone who supports Brexit a racist
>it passes anyways
How mad do you think he is, Sup Forums?

He should fuck off back to his country

I'm sure he'll get over it when he gives his opinion on another issue next week and everyone watches that video.

I don't think he actually gives a shit. He is just playing to leftist hipsters

I hope Doctor Who gets cancelled

Who's that guy?
Why should I care?
How's it tv related?

Get HBO

It's 2016 for crying out loud!

current year only worked in 2015

Game of Thrones getting cancelled before the last season would cause the more amount of rage, it'd be hilarious seeing normalfag tears.

We don't want this prick back, send him to shitistan seeing how much he loves refugees

looks just like the annoying guy that follows jeff goldblum around in the new independence day

YOU FOOLS JUST DON'T LISTEN
NOW YOU'VE DOOMED ME BACK TO HELL

He's such an unlikable twat he probably raised Leave's percentage.
In his own way he did his duty for Britain.

Marxist numale

So even though he turned out to be completely wrong, I bet his next segment will still have him acting like a smug know-it-all asshole telling people (who all agree with him anyway, seriously he's up there with The View in terms of preaching to the converted) they were all woefully wrong in their vote yet exulting the nature of democracy.

He is the epitome of the non-educated wannabe know-it-all, high horse riding smug arrogant and yet rich left wing faggots. I mean the fucker is so entitled, someone should really tell him it's 2016.

Fucking spot on he is a rich marxist faggot and he is just as evangelically and blind with his political views as the Trump supporters he continuously mocks whilst as you perfectly put it, extolling the wondrous virtues of democracy whilst positing other peoples votes should be worthless because they are dumb enough (in his mind) to support Trump. He could not be more of a hypocrite.

Literally no one in the UK knows who he is.

and now he will revert to his true form

You sound so fucking ass hurt.

You're a retarded aspie. You can extol democracy but still despise the other side's view.

He's preaching to the choir mostly

I don't even know if John Oliver believes in the shit he spouts. He clearly has a team of writers and researchers coming up with these monologues. He's just the clown in front of the camera who serves as a mouthpiece. He seems so spineless that I doubt he'd ever refuse to recite a certain monologue, no matter what ridiculous bullshit ideology it promotes.

That said, I think he has more egg on his face than that time he posted a picture of dead Parisians to support immigration.

Yes but not their right to have another view, which is a line he often crosses.

The majority of the time he just resorts to name calling.

>IT'S NOT LONGER 2015
>BREXIT
HELP ME

If he doesn't believe in the crap he's spewing that's even worse.

>Leave UK.
>How dare UK leave the EU!

I get that logical consistency is a virtue that people often fail to practice, but what is it about the lefty mind that drives them to be as aggressively hypocritical as possible?

I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

I mean come one, it's the year two-thousand and sixteen!

He'll use the current state of the market as an example to prove he is right. Then if and when things stabilize later the attention will be off the topic and it wont matter he was wrong

>impartiality

it was his 3rd highest rated episode, many of them don't even pull in more than 1mil

>current year man BTFO by Sup Forums memers
lmao

The only reason he did it was because HBO stood to lose millions on BREXIT. GoT BTFO

really not bad for 11pm on sunday on a pay channel

The truth is self-determination is a lie, and you're a fucking moron for believing in it in 2016.

He's right though but for the wrong reasons. Economic wise UK is fucked.

He isn't the one writing his "hilarious" asides but it's still his show. If he didn't believe most of what he was saying was right then he wouldn't be so smug about everything.

I love a lot of the individual issues he brings up and he's pretty entertaining.

That being said he needs to stay out of politics because he's blatantly not on the side of what many people think.

>two ENTIRE fucking segments dedicated to Trump
>Trump wins
>last-minute segment on the Brexit to inform americans on it and how brits shouldn't do it
>passes by 4%

He's great when he's bringing up stupid injustices. Just stay out of fucking politics.

2015+1

why the pound is more worth than any other currency

Not at all because he probably doesn't believe what he preaches and knows he'll only get more fans because of this

point is that his effect on public opinion is minuscule, even if you assume 100% of his viewers agree with him on everything

poorfag detected

>do some research about Brexit
>reach after a lot of thought to a conclusion
>for my own reasons I wanted UK to remain
>leftists faggots cry, call anyone who doesn't vote for remain an uneducated old white male/fascist, discard democracy when it doesn't suit them
>immediately change my opinion

I just know deep in my gut that they can't be right. No man who is right acts like this.

>That said, I think he has more egg on his face than that time he posted a picture of dead Parisians to support immigration.

That one was just really bad timing. Brexit was 44 to 44 at the time he did his last show, it had a very realistic chance of happening and everyone including him knew it.

The Paris thing no one could have predicted happening a week from such a random thing.

let it fucking burn. fuck the brits

Pretty much this. I agree with bringing to attention things like the scumminess of the tobacco industry, or how fucked things are with retirement funds, or the state of mental health care, or things like that. Things that you can agree have serious problems whether you're right or left.

But that's why they work, they're nonpartisan. They're issues that are apolitical and thus they resonate with more than just half of people.

Neckbearded Faggot detected
How was that kids movie, kiddo?

The people who believe in something shouldn't change whether or not it's a good thing.

I mean to do otherwise is to be like those muslims who hold opinions purely because Mohammed held those opinions
>dogs are considered filthy in Islam because Mohammed didn't like them
>but cats are revered because he personally loved cats

It's the flaw in the "Hitler was a vegetarian" argument. Shitty people beliving something doesn't mean you can't come to the same conclusion as them (albeit possibly for different reasons than they did). You don't have to label everything as bandwagoning.

This is literally argumentum ad hominem.

someone needs to shop that face onto the popcorn pepe

It seemed like his argument was basically "no seriously, fuck the EU, fuck mainland Europe, but at the end of the day the economic benefits are worth staying for"

Which if nothing else is a stance that I can understand where they're coming from.

>CD Projekt Red caved
So are the expansions worth buying at all

please tell me this was ironic

yeah dude they are fucking fun and i love the game to death

i dont give a damn about the political stance of cdpr as long as they keep make good games

Not him but women owning property and such wasn't uncommon in the 13th century. It was the Renaissance that scaled back women's rights from what they were.

So if nothing else his statement is mostly accurate. They generally didn't fight though.

>the economic benefits

Europe is the continent with the slowest economic growth in the world.

There are no "benefits", just security. Like staying with an abusive husband because he still pays for everything.

too bad they don't feel the same about you, racist shitlord

Yes thank you, that is far better and simpler way of what I was trying to say

Well that's just rude.

I MEAN COME ON

it looks very much like they are making excuses for adding in segments where women are slaying men with swords. besides the magic and monsters people liked the Witcher in how it handled the time period. they were very adamant about not adding in dark skinned people but they add in shit like this? it feels very pandering like how Nathan Drake gets beaten in a fist fight twice by a black woman

>all that matters is GDP

it's not 2015 anymore, motherfucker

anyone who calls anyone racist on this board is a faggot.

I know but I'm just saying. Aside from the fighting, the women having a lot more freedom than in the Renaissance and Victorian eras is accurate.

>they were very adamant about not adding in dark skinned people but they add in shit like this

Ok, THAT is bullshit. Prior to the establishment of the triangle trade people didn't discriminate based on skin color and literally didn't give a shit if you were black. Discrimination until very recently in human history was always based in culture, nationality, religion, and class. It's actually kinda racist to say people back then were usually racist.

Plus they've actually really informed me on topics I didn't know a damn thing about. Serious as fuck issues.

I knew about trump. I kind of knew about brexit as an american but knew it wouldn't harm trade issues between the US and UK. Those segments felt forced as fuck.

if he had any remaining pounds and converted them to dollars, I think he's just fine. Even Greece isn't accepting the pound right now.

>or the state of mental health care
Apparently that one was a personal thing for him since his wife is a US Army medic and is hamstrung in PTSD/mental illness treatment because of the problems in the system.

Why is the EU good? It's not like apocalypse broke loose before the EU was formed.

This is called being a faggot. Don't be this guy. A ton of people in the US didn't vote for Sanders because his supporters were the most terrible people in the US, but Bernie is a total bro.

>t. proud cuck

t. Carl

>It's not like apocalypse broke loose before the EU was formed
>thousands of years of uninterrupted wars

>actually researching history makes you a cuck

I agree there's a problem with historical revisionists, but that's not what we're talking about here. This isn't like the people who go "no the culture change was worth the Mongols killing 30 million people and jumpstarting the desertification of entire regions". You just have to read legal documents of ownership to know where basic rights for groups stood at various times.

Even in Asia people stopped waging wars against each, and without being members of the EU.

That's less because of governing bodies and more because China got its hand on the bomb.

COME ON

It's fine if people weren't especially racist at the time but we're talking about them not adding in dark skinned people because you just didn't see them in little villages and islands where the game takes place.

Oh, I misunderstood.

I thought they didn't add them in because they thought "oh no we can't have that, it would be historically accurate if we had them call those people niggers and we don't want the controversy".

When the reality is it actually wouldn't be accurate to use that word before the 16th century.

more like because China eradicated their enemies to the last woman and child before warfare changed with guns

DAMMIT BILLY

It's not even that, it's because US-Soviet relations dominated everything and you literally couldn't sneeze in Asia without one of the two countries getting involved.

Then since Russia, UK and France have the bomb, there's no need of a political body to maintain peace.

He thinks he is the second coming of Jon Stewart

how much better would his smile be if he just got 2 goddamn caps on his 2 little front teeth?

lol save that from your mngt 200 class faggot?

Worse.

He knows he never will be, but he's compelled to try in the face of failure anyway.

I think the entire point of the EU was to curb nationalism. To put an end to somebody coming up and fucking everything and allowing something like what happened in the US.

However: the US had to fight for independence, explore shitloads of territory, slowly gain "states," fight off natives, make deals, make wars, and eventually have a fucking culture of acceptance gained in ONE state and not the others after eventual borders were established.

It's entirely unfair to put undue pressure on Euro states to just accept others into their fold. They didn't accept it and I don't fucking blame them.

He did once say in a joke that he is forever living in Jon's inescapable shadow. Maybe he wasn't joking about that part.

*what happened in Germany

My internet is fucked right now so many revisions.

it wouldn't matter if everyone was literally a brown person

This. Hitler once said he admired what the US was, that people could just come here and start over as Americans with their old national past behind them. But he also said that such a thing was impossible for Europe, the differences and hatreds just ran too deep, they existed all the way in the subconcious.

It's something uniquely American that the EU can try to copy, but it won't work out because it doesn't have the same history behind it.

>Bernie is a total bro.
He's also a complete retard.