Just your daily reminder that if you're cut, you're a beta male pussy who had their penis mutilated by a Jew. Seriously...

Just your daily reminder that if you're cut, you're a beta male pussy who had their penis mutilated by a Jew. Seriously, if you're cut, you have no reason to be an alpha male with such a fucked up cock. So bend over and take that all natural 9 inch dick, faggot.

you're just mad you have an ugly penis

Says the cut faggot. How does it feel knowing that your penis looked like it was stuck into a blender? Also, you lost nearly half, if not more, of your sensitivity. Plus, 85% of women prefer uncut cock. Checkmate, Jew.

is the real mad man the mad man himself, or is the mad man the mad man who calls others mad men?

how come so many people say cut looks taste and feel better

The only reasons to be cut is if your parents did it to you at birth or Oprah told your wife it's more hygienic or some shit and she made you get it done

Who said that? Retards? Girls love foreskin. Cut cock is caked and dry. It even has cracks and shit. Plus, the foreskin provides a smooth cock head. When you stick that fucker in a girls vagina, the foreskin slooths the walls. Cut cocks feel rough and gritty.

lol so being born was the reason?

Calm down nignog

your daily reminder that you have an unreasonable obsession over cocks, weird motherfucker

Nah. I'm just proud of my un slaughtered penis.
Your daily reminder that I'm just proving a point, you stupid ass.

Lmao never in my life have I heard a girl say they prefer uncircumsized you filthy peasant

Because you live in america? You know, the country where being genitally mutilated is the norm.

Lol definitely not in America they don't, just the other day the girls at my work were all roasting uncut dicks. Like not even trying to be mean here but the vast majority of girls don't like them, but hey Sup Forums is more obsessive over cock than any girl I've ever met so you're probably the expert

Yeah okay. Just cause you work with idiots who never had some sunny d in there life doesn't give you an excuse to hate on the superior cock.

well yeah, no girls what so ever come to visit/fuck you in your mom's basement. so your sample size is 0

Full house
Satan trips and dubs.
Checked.

You sound like a newfag trying to act like a edgy hard ass

You sound like a cut retard who never had sex outside of second life. Btfo

does aol cybersex count?

Yes

ITT: Mad cut fags that never grew to their true potential because of scar tissues

Stay mad jew cocks.

>Goes on Sup Forums and tells others they never had sex and insults them like a edge lord.

>jealous of my uncut 9 incher

You cut fags never learn.

Keep dreaming, what ever helps you sleep at night.

>dreaming

Okay kid. You should go back to sleep anyways. You got a big day at school tomorrow. Ain't that right, kiddo? Btfo faggot if I ever meet you I'm gonna fuck you with my 9 inch banger faggot.

dif user here, tomorrow is sunday..

Keep falling for it faggots, this bitch op is hungry for attention.

No. Today is Sunday. Tomorrow is Monday

OP must be that much of a dumbass to believe there's school on a sunday.

I'm being serious. Cut fags are jealous of uncut dicks. They envy us so much because their penis got cut by a Jew.

Spoken like a true Newfag

no, sunday starts when u wake up

spoken like a true cutfag
Are you retarded? No, really. It's Sunday morning right now. Tomorrow is Monday.

dates are subjective

k

You're probably underage and that's why you act so hard on the internet. So please take your 14 year old behavior out of here and go back to tumblr.

L

I'm not cut, but I can't understand why some guys pit shit on others about a trivial matter.

Alright. Obviously we got some autictic Jews up in here
So I'm gonna take my beautiful uncut cock and go eat some ramen nudles

yes

bmpp

white uncut amerifag master race here

I've been told my countless female friends and also overheard their convos with one another of how disgusting and low key dissapointing a uncut man is, most will still fuck you, but won't blow you.

Sucks to suck cuck.

Sucks to be murrican

cool story bro

Sucks to have cheddar dick.

Yeh having actual relationships with the opposite sex is pretty neat isn't it? Wish you could know.

Can agree with, American women constantly roast/discuss how disgusting foreskin is.

ikr!!

Wouldn't trade it for the world user

While this is a troll thread, people are usually cut as infants too young to do anything.
I'd definitely prefer it if I were uncut.

nump

[spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler] anal[/anal]

Okay, calm down faggot.

>mad no girls will fuck uncut dick
>uncut smells/looks weird
>talks shit on internet

I'm cut and HAPPY for it. Uncut cocks are fucking revolting and disgusting.

typical uncut penis

Guess which one is repairable and preventable

Butthurt jewdick detected QQ

>you

>OP

nah, mine isn't tight. Even if it was, that's fixable. Being a dried up jewdick? Not so easy.

how does that exist at that age?
It gets fixed at infancy unless your parents are shit and don't take you to doctors ever

Make sure you clean your browser history. Gotta be FILLED with "phimosis" by now faggot.

Or simply teach you to clean the shit during childhood