inb4 nigger. I'm aware.

But seriously. Still grow?

Other urls found in this thread:

sexychan.site
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Still grow.

Alterna-nigga still gonna get shot.

grow

Not quiet here, but dont really wanna take it that far imo.

yeah most black dudes grow shitty beards. graveb4shave

Beard looks nice, the dangling bit looks gross and ratty as fuck. IMO.

If you still like it, grow. Who cares what other people think?

Keep it man. Not enough black dudes with beards.

Grow it nigga, looks good.

I like the way you think. Im going by "Alterna-Nigga" now.

nice beard op. lemme see it untied. length means shit. thin beards are faggy bruh

Thinking about braiding it. It's not ratty, but the rubber bands making it that way

Fuck bruh. Kimbo Slice came back!

THE BLACK VIKING

like it
dont grow it too long tho just a little longer
maybe a few inches at most

Well, try to make it less terroristy if you can because you don't want to get sho-

Never mind.

Niggers look best with a short or even close cropped beard.

If you ARE a terrorist or reasonable facsimile then the fuck you doing caring about anything other than 88 (hopefully non-neckbeard, you know how those genies can be) virgins.

I mostly don't except for like you know, cops and shit. But Im the whitest most polite black guy ever so I have a slightly reduced chance of getting Trayvoned

Yeah, I think I'll braid it if it gets too long..

Recommendations?. I dress in "I just got out of the Marines "gear, so I dont think I look all that sketch

Unbanded.

no as a nigger it will make you look arab. if you were white it would look nordic but you dont want people to thnk your a dirty sand nigger who wipes his ass with a stick and sand

I am white from very cold asshole (northern seashore) and never met a black man.

I suppose you shall not grow it.
Just because it is useless. And you have to do those woman-like actions with your face. We are man, we should do things, be brutal. Not nice, but strong. Let women grow the braides.

dont listen to this faggot. i get plenty of terrorist comments on my beard and it ALWAYS comes from:
1. old women
2. cucks who have baby beards
3. ugly chicks

you're black. grow that shit way the fuck out, no ones going to say shit.

pic related, my extra isis pitch black italian beard kek

gay magician

islamist

it depends where you live i guess

Everything I wear says "USMC" on it. Yeah, I know, im THAT veteran.

I appreciate your input Sup Forumsro

Cheers, bro.

This should be a mix tape's album art.

nice beard bro

go with the khal drogo style

You need more bush on the sides to get it harden status man. I'd say just trim the chin part a bit so you let the sideburns catch up and too make it look less disproportionate. Not hating doe, sick beard man.

Funking KEK

You do seem like a bro.

relax the beard for the lulz or pimp tight curl it the fuck out.

I should put out a mixtape on that idea alone

Thanks, fam

Im def leaning that way.

It just grows like that. Crazy uneven on the sides. I dont think the sides will ever catch up. Guess I'll just focus on the chin.

Alterna-Nigga; The Quest For Trumpless Weed

Very chill. Or so I'm told.

The Taliban do alot of weird shit in their off time.

Kek. Now I def gotta follow through. Although I feel MC Ride of the Death Grips kinds stole my thunder. Not much market for Alt-rock-punk black frontmen.

It's gosh-darn nice, keep it forever.

Well then at least just give the chin some shape. Unless you're just gonna super long and braid it. I'm currently chasing that James harden beard but the sides are being a bitch too. They grow but they have a mind of their own so I'm always having to shape that shit or else I look homeless and dirty.

I like it. Khal drogo kinda thing

If you have to be a nigger, why not be a business nigger?

are you death grips op

As long as it doesn't affect a career choice why not bro.

stop gro negro

Yeah, Im thinking im just gonna get the chin as long as possible. I went a few months with out shaping mine. Looking straight homeless and getting dirty looks.

Sick beard man, go for it.

Grow it you fucking glorious nigger, grow it!

This is why I come here.

Are you a blacksmith or vampire hunter

I think it looks handsome. It's different, in a good way.

Pros of continuing to grow it vs cut it..go

nigger

grow.

most people dont give a fuck what other people look like.

alpha fucking chest armor gun holster fuck yeah

Was business nigger. Had "breakdown" and quit job, dropped out of school. Am now take of cancer dad nigger. Business nigger will return though. Im just milking the beard because its the first time in over a decade I can grow beard out. was Militarybro

The difference between a nigger and a bro is self-irony.
Keep the beard long and slim bro.

He's ma cuz yo.

kek
Death Grips are tight

If there can be 10000 Korean boy bands I think there's room for two of whatever hipster nonsense you would be.

Keep it.
Any guy who says it's bad is jealous.
Any girl who says it's bad is a shallow cunt.

Think of it as a personality litmus test. Saves you from wasting time on morons.

KEK

This could be dope if you go to a barber and get i done right, this GOT this is still cool so you could bag som cunts who worshop khaleesi

Why does your people fight like bitches and then act like bitches when winning? You guys back pedal and just try to win on points, you lot got no honor and it's pretty shitty

Pleasure to entertain.

god damnit so many idiots on this site.

You're a god damn soldier and you're fighting for freedom. KEEP THE FUCKING BEARD MOTHER FUCKER.

All you need to worry about is what the children must think.

Iron smith and Lycan hunter.

Coincedentally kids called me "Blade" in HS.

woah, we have a confirmed SEAL guys.
Kill yourself nigger

I wonder how long it took harden to get that supa thick beard man. Shits a forest son!

AACheck best quality pic's try sexychan.site

I literally cant think of one pro of cutting.

This guy gets it

yes Ahmed.

just don't make it fiddle with the Allah Akbar button.

You're absolutely right. Alterna-Nigga :The Quest For Trumpless Weed, will be dropping real soon.

With this kinda beard, one could actually believe u waz kangs (n shiet).

Agreed. Fully.

This is worth giving a shot.

Very true. Beard stays. Not like I was going to shave anyway.

Seriously. Im only a year. But the way his bushes up on his face is awesome. Mine just comes straight down.

Kek. Im actually first generation American. Parents are literally from the Motherland :Ghana, West Africa. They def wusnt kangs and shit tho. That shit would have been tight.

I have no quarrels with that, the joke needed to be made.

From my experience, blacks with a close relation to the motherland are a lot more pleasant people than the niggers 400 years of American civilization has bred.

We hate them as much as you do.

What kind of Thanksgiving sides does your family usually have?

Heard that a few times, so no surprise here.

I don't actually hate them, I just find a lot of them utterly exhausting.

Allah Akbar brother grow for the prophet then KABOOM

>Anonymous 11/20/16(Sun)06:05:25 No.712371634▶
> (OP)
exactly why you are cool. I'm straight up african and i get along with white people more than I do AA.

yes, nigger vikings are god tier.

Only white trash motorcycle riders have beards that long.

Cut, your beard is fine without it.

It's looking good. Idk I feel like you could get away with same length or grow.

If you're gonna rock the Kal Drogo beard, you should at least work with horses or something.

I heard that. My sides don't grow for shit. Mine looks fuller after I shower but I just woke up

you seem like a cool dude. keep it, Gandalf the Black

no, pls. OP should keep his but... well maybe you don't wanna get laid but... yea.