What would you do to my cute friend Sup Forums?

What would you do to my cute friend Sup Forums?

I would save all her pics from social media and post it in a lonely thread on Sup Forums, pretending she was my friend.
People would look up to me, tell me I was a great kid and I finally would feel normal.

Cute on the outside slut in the middle.

holy shit is that Cyndi Green?

Send her to the kitchen to fix me a fucking sandwich

I'm a sick fuck so here goes it.
If the rest of her body is my type I'd abduct her and begin the breaking process to turn her into a sub human slave. First off I'd start by raping her repeatably. I'd fuck her pussy, in the ass, make her gag on my dick, cum in her eyes and make her keep them open while I do it. I'd beat her when she doesn't do things to perfection and I'd beat her when she does things correctly as well. I would force her to degrade herself vocally as well. I would make her say things like she wishes I was her daddy, that she wishes I would have fucked her when she first became horny and was innocent, that I would make her pregnant and use her until she died of child birth. When not using her sexually I would break her even more. She would be my footrest while I watched tv, never be allowed on the furniture and I would feed her from a dog dish. She would wear a choke chain that I frequently strangled her with and she would always have a butt plug tail in her ass. I would live to make her cry and believe there is nothing else in her life but to live for my every pleasure. I would beat her so often that she would grow to love it.

God damn I just wanna grab her legs in a spread eagle position and ran my dick in her sweet cunt.

bet she would love being treated like a worthless whore.

plz do her

I'd take her out on a nice dinner date and a stroll through town. Then I'd throw her in my car and fuck her tight little pussy until she couldn't sit up.

I'd rip that dress down so her fat tits drop out. I'd force her to keep recording as I tittyfucked her hard with my cock.then I'd bend her over and pull that slutty dress up and ram my cock into her asshole until she cried. I'd go faster and faster while she begged me to stop until I got sick of it and started choking her, calling her my fat little cow slut until she finally passes out. Then I'll cum on her face and upload the video to her Facebook inviting all her friends to come fuck her while she's passed out covered in my cum.

i'd cum on her face all day long and make her walk around in public with my cum on her face

Same person from I'd already have the other one broken so when I brought this one home I'd sit her down on couch, kneel in front of her, while holding her hands gently, and tell her that I want her to pay close attention to what I am about to show her because this is her new life. As she tries to hold in her tears and her lips quiver I would walk over to the chained tamed bitch, grab her by the choke collar and raise her up until she is on her tippy toes and gagging for air. I'd then throw her to the ground, unzip my pants, and piss in her mouth as she greedily gulped it down. All while doing this I would watch my new potential slave and revel over seeing her slowly come to terms with what her life will now be like. I would then call her over, she would resist, I would yell at her and choke my slave some more, and she would slowly make her way to me. As my new slave comes within reach I would grab her by the hair and shove her face into my bitches pussy and she would begin crying. I would tell her that she is now lower then my first slave and for now on she will fullfill my needs and my slaves. I would then fuck my slave while forcing the new one to please me by licking my ass and balls throughout the sexual assaults. She would always eat the cum out of the slaves ass, pussy, mouth and so fourth and I would force her to always make eye contact with me as I want to see her freedom and dreams slowly fade from her eyes.

chronic terminal untreatable incurable autism runs rampant through the streets

>Getting upset in a what would you do to her thread.
Here, pic related, it's more on your level.