It's all over, o kaafirs of the West

It's all over, o kaafirs of the West.

You redneck hillbillies have deluded yourselves into thinking that you have beaten Islam by ushering your rapist daddy Trump to power... bu the sad truth is, your society is now closer to Islam than ever will be.
Our Jihad was indeed successful. Islam will cleanse your souls.

Islam is peace.
Islam is love.
Islam WILL dominate.

Are you ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4406337/mike-pence-gay-rights-lgbt-religious-freedom/
qz.com/215775/the-ridiculously-convoluted-ownership-history-of-time-magazine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JIDF pls go.

Arab camelfuckers, just try to get past our army of Assault Lolis.

If it dominates the it is not peace and freedom. And especially it is not love.

We slavs are ready for You. Are You ready for us?

Astagfirallah. Brother just fuck right back to Isis yea? Islam teaches us to respect our country's laws societies. So why call yourself Muslim if you want to be a degenerate?

Our cubs will have those whitegirls on their toddler dicks in no time... make love not war.

Every pedo's wet dream/nightmare.

Why would he join a terrorist group created by Mossad and CIA?

>If it dominates the it is not peace and freedom.
Android dominates the mobile OS market. Is Google not peaceful?

The only good muslim is a dead muslim.
Almost that time for a muslim holocaust.
FEMA camps. yup
New railway in Canada along American border. yup
30,000 guiltines. yup
U.S. military practice on American soil. yup
My the future forgive us for their safety.

Its not.

Its makes profile oy You so it can force buying shit You dont need to. And you belive that it was "yours" choice.

Newfags let me explain to you how do these threads works:
>JIDF shill gets paid to make threads claiming to be an islamic terrorist
>You're now like "Wtf, islam wants to dominate the world, let's join the jews!
Shiggy diggy

got it, where are the pix

Also You suggest that islam will be chosen peacefully without any force?

Not among us.

>OP

The West is a Satanic culture of death and oppression. Those FEMA camps are for you, you inbred retard.

Save yourself. Come to Islam. Be on the right side of history for once.

We wont joint the jews. We will cleanse this planet from zionists. Not all jews just those particular ones.

I dislike both

If your religion is peaceful, then i peacefully refuse. Now will you dominate me into joining or will you just eradicate me because I don't want to join?

There is no "right" side with any religion. All of them are made for one puropuse only - making money and dumbing people down.

yup you're fake. only a person wearing a tin foil hat cant spot the obvious.

>Not among us.
Not yet... Right now you voted to put in Trump and Pence, who will enforce more Laws of the book, bringing you closer to Islam than ever before.

Once that becomes the norm, people will want further restrictions and greater return to traditional values... each time, inching closer to the purity Islam has always had. Pretty soon, people will realize that Islam had it right all along and simply join the faith of Allah and Muhammad.

not as bad as when a muslim became president

That's bullshit, Israel is enemy of 90% of Israel and yet no ones dares to bomb the shit out of them, while you get israeli terrorist acts daily.
You're just peaceful hippies, any american or european country would start a war against them if they get bombed.

Who do you mean by "you"? Have You not read my preious words? In what sort slavs picked up Trump? Eastern Europe faggot and all around - we do not take islam and we are ready for you.

of middle east*
Sorry, getting drunk

>then i peacefully refuse.
LOL, when has the Western barbarian ever done anything peacefully?
There isn't a single people they have encountered and not subsequently invaded, looted, oppressed, enslaved, genocided, raped, intimidated or belittled.

You attacked Islam and Muslims. Us giving you a choice to convert and become part of us is merciful and noble. According to Jihad, we are justified in annihilating you simply due to your hostility towards us, but we are a religion of peace so we give you a chance.

this is what stricter policies look like

LOL no... THIS is what is in store for you. Islam is coming and you voted for it. Well done brother.
time.com/4406337/mike-pence-gay-rights-lgbt-religious-freedom/

qz.com/215775/the-ridiculously-convoluted-ownership-history-of-time-magazine/

definition of corporate propaganda.
good job.

Islam is and has always been a superior way of life.

Kek, it's funny cuz its true.

LOLOK. Choose ANY other source then.

It's not like TIME fabricated the policies of your president and vice president. These are not opinion pieces, these are simply reporting what your leaders said. It's ALL OVER their official twitter accounts and in televised speeches.

They are going to bring a society that is closer to Islam. How does that make you feel, kaafir?

more propaganda. Zzzzzz *yawns*
like i am unable to find reverse images.

Here's how i see it. You have 3 problems.

>1. We are legion.
>2. We do not forgive.
>3. We do not forget.

Hows your online recruiting going. kek

The Sharia will be enforced in your city very soon... VERY soon.

Holy shit it does look like a penis

Done

sorry your ass hurts

not really

All 3 of the right panel deserves to get gassed tbh

I don't live in the west nor has my country ever invaded a Islamic one, so then will Islam just leave me alone to live my life and not be apart of their religion or will you use force?

Sorry your ass WON'T be getting hurt the way you like it fagboy... LGBT rights can go to hell.

Islamic Republic of America is coming soon. You asked for it.

> thinking that you have beaten Islam by ushering your rapist daddy Trump

Actually Bro, if Trump can make good with Putin, and really stops funding to the Rebels, he'll be the best thing to happen in the Muslim world for decades.

Obama's insane. Hillary, worse.
(Muslim-fag here)

Closer is a very broad term...

>I don't live in the west nor has my country ever invaded a Islamic one, so then will Islam just leave me alone to live my life and not be apart of their religion or will you use force?
You bought the Jew propaganda of Islam invoking Jihad for no reason. There is strict instruction on when and how Jihad is supposed to be waged. If you are truly not from the West and have never been hostile to Muslims then you don't have anything to be worried about.

There isn't a Jihad on China, Japan, South Africa, Brazil etc... ever wonder why?

The future of Islam

Actually, it's the past and the reason the current of Islam is all about Jihad.

You reap what you sow, kaafir. Didn't your book teach you that?

Kek. There are a bunch of neck beards in seacans flying drones halfway across the world bombing the shot out of anyone seen as a remote threat. You have no idea how western countrys and our war machine works user

Because 2 superpowers are in the west. and America said no to switching the global currency to the Euro to pay for oil. You think its about religion how cute

Future of Islam

>You have no idea how western countrys and our war machine works user
The primitive western barbarianswill still be polishing their tanks not realizing our Jihad is multi-faceted. You will be outbred before you know it... it seems YOU have no idea how our Jihad machine works.

>1) Jihad was indeed successful.
>2) Islam is peace. Islam is love.
Choose one, towel head.

>Didn't your bok teach you that?

What book?
Like I would be apart of pre civilization control.
Religion is control fear and false hope.
Read more, learn more, explore the globe "Nasir Jones" American culture.

Why? Fighting to defend your people is not opposed to peace or love. In fact, it's goal is to regain those values that were disrupted when hostile barbarians such as yourselves came marching...

Huh? Sharmuta?

We know full well how it works and things in the western world will be very different in just a few short years. Globalization is being shed around the western world and you guys have also given us a focus for the anger. The coming conflict is great for the military industrial complex's bottom dollar and when they throw trillions of dollars at another war it's not going to be pretty. You have been used as a tool to destabilize us and even though being used as a pawn in a much larger game the hammer will come down on the Arab people and Arab world. I almost feel sorry for you guys for what is coming.

>Yes goyim it is I a muslim. We wouldn't want you to have a racewar or anything to distract you from the zionist elites that are devouring your land.

>Muslims are literally satanic
Also German here
Would be happy to meet those sharia police guys in my town

>Would be happy to meet those sharia police guys in my town
They will arrest you just for looking like a faggot.

This means HOT arab guys to worship and suck their sand covered cock so YES, I am ready.

/thread

You don't seem to get they are no real police

Isn't kaafir some kind of Jogurt?

Top Iman Sheikh Muhammad Ayed recently gave a speech in which he asserted that Muslims should use the migrant crisis to breed with European citizens and “conquer their countries”.

Hence

That is Mexican CHRISTIAN barbarians killing over drugs and money, not defending their people and their country like the noble Mujahideen.

>Mujahideen.
You have to make this shit up bro
I'm pretty Shure these are the soldier's of the dominion in star trek