So much this

Doesn't work like that.

> buy a pair of inline skates
> listen to techno
> get a fancy hacker name
> fly through actual servers downloading garbage files
> ???
> hack the gibson

i studied IT security and learning how to make stuff safe is the same as learning how systems can be exploited. there are security holes that have either been dealt with or they havent

the OWASP top 10 is a good place to start. lots of systems haven't patched those even if they are the most obvious ones - they are the most widespread after all

i was looking for advice to get me started learning code.

>triforce.bat goodjob smh

ty

They're master hackers there

>Paste to Notepad
>Save as .bat
>Run as Admin
>Enjoy

echo off
color 07
mode 1000
pause
echo Deleteing System32
cls
d:\echo off TIMEOUT /T 10
echo Starting Prefs Migration:C:\System32
echo C:\\Error\795426_6947
echo C:\\File Not Found
echo Migration is not needed per parameter
echo ...Shut Down?
echo Press (Y)Yes (N)No
echo off

Missed a bit off. ;-\

echo off
color 07
mode 1000
pause
echo Deleteing System32
cls
d:\echo off TIMEOUT /T 10
echo Starting Prefs Migration:C:\System32
echo C:\\Error\795426_6947
echo C:\\File Not Found
echo Migration is not needed per parameter
echo ...Shut Down?
echo Press (Y)Yes (N)No
echo off
pause
cls
color 0a
:a
echo %random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%
goto a

Holy shit! That Worked!
NOW I AM SUPER H4KZ0R!

you should learn to use C. it's not easy, but it's necessary and powerful. you should also understand some techniques you pick up when taking the assembly class like "bitmasking"; where you apply a series of bits like 01101101 and then when doing an "and" or "or" operation, you can determine where 0s and 1s are. then, you might need to learn how to study memory usage and possibly, disassemblers (if they can do anything but if it was compiled with strong optimization it might not be possible). otherwise, "hacking" on a network will require knowing about how the internet WORKS and then you can use the previous things to study the data you get when you poke around. as a CS junior, that's my best guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-8TTq96XsM

Learn Python

Do not learn C. Learn C++. There is never a need for C unless the system you're working with doesn't run C++, in which case stop using outdated technology.

>links plz

www.github.com

You need accounts now :_:

I took CSIII and am now a hacker on steroids. My hacker name is weev and I can break into your computer, even if you are behind seven proxies and have Norton.

Solid

>>How do you learn how to hack.

gl hf