Last night I fucked my girlfriend inside a bank vault and it was pretty cool

Last night I fucked my girlfriend inside a bank vault and it was pretty cool.

So, friends, what's the most interesting places you've banged?

Your fathers bed.

My ex and I used to go to new houses under construction and christen the master bedroom when it was still all bricks and concrete

classroomS as I work in a school.
shit was cash

In a bed doing the missionary position

fields
changing rooms
on a hill
car park
car

about 5m away from gf's parents in a spa

In the butthole.

With wife in the woods on a public hiking trail in the daytime. Was almost seen by other hikers but we gtfo quick

Elevator during school time

fingering her on the backseat of a car, when my friend and his gf was in front
they didnt realize

citigroup center

conference room table

45th floor or thereabouts

fucking bullshit

island at a lake , on the rocks near the sea ,often in the woods (its the best ), at university , at night on a hill , on a pier , in the shower , self built cabin in the garden when i was very young, in the reed , at the fireplace .... in the bathtub ... its a beautiful life

Bank vaults surely would have video surveillance 24/7 I'm guessing one of you is about to get fired.

or maybe it's abandoned

The depths of my imagination.

Fucked my ex girlfriend on her Mom and Step Dad's bed.. and they found out. Zero fucks given.

I used to fuck my ex anywhere anytime possible while still in school 15yrs old got caught by a teacher fucking her on a dinnertime break pretty embarrassing getting a letter sent home to parents fir having sexual intercourse behind a gym block.that had big windows haha. After that would fuck her in a park next to school in doorway of a recreational building, also found a groundskeepers cabin in the park and fucked her on his little table hundreds of times.Got caught in there while she was swallowing my seed by 2 girls from our school who were going there for a.secret smoke we just carried on in front of them standing 3 feet from us gawping. Ended up fucking one of them 2 weeks later in same place. Fucked her hundreds of times in that cabin even fucked her ass in there. My ex was up for anything and I'd already fucked her ass in there many many times. I even fucked her on a public bus and it was at least 50% full,,got blowjobs on trains in cars and buses all while people were there.Fuck I miss that nymph ended up marrying a lovely virgin girl who has a fantastic personality but anything more than missionary is perverted according to her. Just as well I have no concience when my dick takes over my brain it's kept my marriage strong fucking sluts and pros on the side.

Had a threesome on one of these.

Go back to 9gag.

Chicken coop

Fake. You didn't attend school. If you had, you would know how to use periods and commas.