My girlfriend just broke up with me...

My girlfriend just broke up with me, I am worried she will start doing things with other guys even though she said she wouldn't for a while after me.

Dude, you broke up, get over it.

What difference does it make? it's over with you. Forever. I know you think she will come back to you, but she won't. It's over

move on. Don't be pathetic. Grow up and go fuck other bitches, theyre all the same. Youll realize that in time.

She's probably banging him right now AND LAUGHING ABOIT YOU

Nobody cares. Stop being a pussy. If she left you, just stop caring. But first gtfo normie

this.

she will fuck the next guy who wants her. sorry but she wants a new cock

Quads confirm

You're broken up though. Does she have a say in whether you get to hook up with people or is this a one way thing?
When you stop being a couple with someone, you give up having a say in who the other person gets to fuck.

Don't be a dick. She's split with you. You can't expect her to not be attracted to or do something with someone else just so you can have your mourning period.

Hey friend, do you think it is manly to break up with a girl to find someone better, or, if you are a man and you accept that all women are the same, is it basically a frivolous activity to look for someone better?

She looks ugly anyway

Yeah man, that sucks cause in all honesty she will ride dick if she wanna ride dick, she doesnt have any concern for you or any promise she made. But she has no obligation to. Shes not with you, she owes you nothing, but, that mean you owe her nothing. So go out enjoy other women! Better your life, let this be motivation for you to excel. Cause the only person you owe anything to is yourself and your own well being.

Shes fucking luke rn

what the fuck do you care loser, youre not with her. go fuck some other bitch and let her fuck black dudes

Also dump her newds

OP, how old are you. If you have a job and support yourself then by the time you are late 20s early 30s you can basically sleep with any woman you like so don't fuck up your life over one girl. They aren't special.

I thought you said that was your new girlfriend

The one that looks like a tranny ice addict

Did she break up with you because of that thread?

this
this
quads my nigga this
this

and more but dump her nudes anyway faggot