Sup Sup Forums, I have proof that a student cheated on a test, what should I do?

Sup Sup Forums, I have proof that a student cheated on a test, what should I do?

I'm a T.A. for a college class. The tests are on scantron and the prof lets students see their tests after they're graded to see what they got wrong. One chick after looking at her test told me the reason she got an answer wrong was because she didn't erase her answer on the scantron well enough and it caused it to be marked wrong. What she didn't know is we photocopy all scantrons before giving them back to the students. On the photocopy there's no erasure mark. Meaning she's frauding and erased her answer after we gave her back the scantron. The answer she erased was the difference between her getting a B+ or an A on the test. She's hardcore premed and from what I hear she has a 4.0 and rocked the MCAT. I know the prof fairly well and if I show him this he will definitely fail her and report her for academic dishonesty which will go on her record and pretty much screw her chances of med school. Or I can ignore it and tell her too bad she didn't "erase" well enough and she gets a B+ on the test. She's an extremely smart person and her score is actually the highest in the class (nobody got an A) but I guess her ego got the best of her.

You're such a little faggot. Just leave her alone you fucking rat.

If it was a guy you'd do it fucking fag. Do it she's a whore

report her for the lulz

You're a fucking TA.

You're literally a bitch boy.

Kill yourself.

Correction, she sounds like a stuck up bitch.

Be the user who fucks over someone. Do it for the lulz.

It's all this board has left.

How will she ujderstand the magnitude if I don't report her? She can't pull that shit in med school.

>blackmail for nudes

THIS

Nah I take back what I said.

Just fucking bring down the hammer on the bitch. Fucking over someone's life when you're in the right is the best feeling in the world. And obviously I wouldn't want her to medicate me if she doesn't know what she's doing.

OP is a piece of shit human bean

>bean
How old are you user?

Roll

Just tell her you know and that the consequence is that's she's fucked. Then don't be a penis and cut her a break. Lesson learned, life not ruined.

Exactly why I wouldn't do this at my university. If I were you, I'd think on it and try to look at things from her perspective rather than just try to spite her because lolz.

Tell her about it and see her reaction. Do it f2f, not on internet and dont let anyone hear you. If she really care she will propose something herself. If its gud accept it, if bad report for lulz.

This

Do it. She'll keep on doing it as long as she's able to because thats what keeps her at the top

>I got caught twice and was forgiven and I haven't changed a bit

Make her fuck you to keep it secret then report her

>nudes

blackmail for sex... for a few weeks, if shes hot

if not report her now, life is cruel, just how the world works.

Lmao at making her the victim. She knows exactly what would happen if she gets caught. Go fuck her right in the pussy, OP. Fucking scamming piece of filth. Would you want someone who cheats their way through life to operatenon you?

OP might save lifes with this one.

How the hell is one question the difference between a B+ and an A? What happened to an A-?
>also report her because you know she would make an unethical doctor

1) Blackmail for sex
2) Have sex
3) report anyway
4) ???
5) Profit

give the bitch what she deserves

I doubt it. As I said she rocked the MCAT, which you can't bluff. And a 4.0 premed is hard to fraud. Plus on her Linkedin page she was the valedictorian of her high school and is a member of MENSA (only top 2% IQ people get

I think this. Just consider what would be the best thing for everyone.

What happens if you report her? She gets her life pretty badly fucked up but it's fair on the other students.

What happens if you do nothing? She still gets graded fairly this time, but she might go on to try the same shit again in the future and either (a) get caught anyway or (b) actually make it unfair on everyone else.

Let her know and let her stew so she won't do it again, then don't actually do anything. There isn't really a positive benefit to actually reporting her, unless your a sadistic asshole.

Blackmail her for sex?

do you even ethics

If you are ethically inclined, you know you must report her. Do your job.

> Blackmail

> Sex

> Record

now you have two things :)

I never said I was a top student. I merely got caught and managed to get away with it and I suffered no consequences because the people who were in charge didn't do shit to prevent me from doing it again