It's the biannual depressionb owl. How are we feeling fellow jest fans?

It's the biannual depressionb owl. How are we feeling fellow jest fans?

Ready for a depressing season

Reminder that if we can't sweep these fuckers we're done.

Every year is exactly the samr I can't take it

it's too early for this, can you at least wait until i'm drunk.

Why don't the Jets tank and get an actual quarterback instead of being stuck in 8-8 hell?

when's the game starting lads?

8:25 EST
I hope it's worth staying up Eurobro.

well I have nothing to do tomorrow anyway so I might as well enjoy a rare Thursday night game for me, I wish I could watch TNF and MNF and SNF regularly like you guys

You must be pretty refined. Who's your favorite team?

NY Giants, yours?

First user you replied to here. I know I called you Eurobro, but unfortunately we can no longer be friends.

We can still have mutual respect, but not on gameday lol

See you in the gamethread

Pats fan here, it saddens me that both teams won't lose tonight.

yeah, probably gonna go sleep for couple of hours and get comfy at 3:25 a.m. behind my computer

I'm a pats fag. I live in Dorchester and maintain section 8 housing via SSI. Do you think the NFL will ever expand to Europe?

fuck the jet, fitz is going to fitz you faggots and throw an int in the fourth kek

I sure hope not, because I don't think a team in London would be attractive to any player and I'm quite convinced that eventually the interest would start to die down in Europe. Having 3-4 games a year is okay in my opinion, I saw the Giants in 07 in London and will see them in this year again and I think many people are actually like this, you'll go and see your favourite team or if a really wellknown team like the Pats play in London, but I doubt many would be interest in a fulltime franchise.

Neutral observer here. I know nothing of the bills. Couldnt tell you who their head coach or their quarterback.

But I know who Rex Ryan is. Remember when he gave the finger to the miami fans that boo'd him at a strikeforce event? Remember when he ate a $50k fine as a result.? What a mad man. How could I not cheer for him?

>jest

Nice dubs. Have fun cheering for a man who cares more about feet than football.

I have the Bills taking the Jets, just because Fitz loves to throw interceptions at retarded times

Also did anyone else see its streaming on twitter?
Will I need an account or something?

Will we see another ragefest?

Jets will take Game 1 of the Depression Bowl, 43-10
cap me

>I don't know who the Bills Hc is
>But I know who Rex Ryan is

dude what

Bills win 23-20

Rex will get ejected for taunting Fitz

they would just become a shitty QB due to being on the Jets

UNLEASH THE COLD FRONT

At Bdubs drinking beer I'm my Jests gear. Only fan in Loveland :(

Huh. How bout that. Thought he was still the Jets coach.

same

> jestsfags trying to garner sympathy
what sort of mirror universe thread am i in?

you guys hung with the bengals until the end, bills couldn't do shit vs the rat birds. bills have no receiver depth and sammy watkins is hurt and the jets have good receivers. Revis will be extra motivated after getting BTFO by A.J. Green so he will show up.

jets have this one easy

lmao what a lateral, unpredictable explanation

Oh? Is the Bi-annual New York Futility Fest in town today?

>tfw wageslave
>tfw east coast
>tfw can never stay up to watch the night games because I always fall asleep around halftime

What's with the 8:30 start times again? Why not 7?

who /jets+1 and under parlay/ here?

Blame the CBS deal, they want it to be prime time.

Raidersfag here

Not sure who to root for

Except you have fitz under Center. 1-8 against rex

Raiders

;^D

Root for the bills getting destroyed, angry Ryan brothers are a good show.

You've had like fifteen fucking years to stop giving away the division to the fagtriots jesus christ afc least

When I was a kid I used to think football was played between 3 teams lol

That promo kinda endeared me to them. Guess I'm rooting for the Bills, hope it's a good game : D

let's goooo Bills

anyone got a direct link to the twitter stream? inspect element > network was useless

>found a hole in my Jest shirt today

;_;

this thread is shit

can someone make an official thread?

;_;

put your penis through it and pretend you're tom brady