WWYD thread

WWYD thread

Other urls found in this thread:

tgl0.be/9g8i6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IDKKYSOP

Run the fuck away. Look at her jaw man, she has a penis for sure.

I would bend her over the balcony, caress her boobs, lift down her shorts and her panties and shove my dick in her tight box.

Damn op, does this bitch have kik?

a lot of nice busty girls of your city wanna be fucked on tgl0.be/9g8i6

Which one and wwyd?

>Replies for reply

wwyd to her?

which hole would you fuck?

Is that your gf user?

yeah, why?

Let's see more of those tits

She looks fucking amazing. Does she have kik? I want to see if she would sext or send pics behind your back.

Impregnate

Sure

better than any other site! a lot of horny as fuck girls of your city on tgl0.be/9g8i6

Cause your a cuck faggot

>Impregnate
Would you?

She doesn't have a kik that I know of

Fuck, snapchat then? I bet she would love my 8" cock

z

insert penis into her vagina

I'm not going to post it on here

Kik it to me then, tterrel2

WWYD

Send it to me in private on kik? My kik is justoneguy511 I'm sure she will love my dick

WWYD?

Be brutal

Hogtie then rape asspipe until i drive my seed into her intestine

Haha aren't you smooth trying to get him to send it to you aswell, cheeky cunt

I would tie her up an make her my slave forcing myself on her day after day until she broke and began to live for getting her master off. I'd fuck her until she was raw stretched and bleeding. filling her with cum everyday

I'd bring that sexy thing over to the couch and rip off those panties and sit her down. I'd start by eating that tight pussy getting it nice and wet for my hard cock. Then when she was good and ready for me I'd whip it out and start fucking her right there legs in the air moaning my name she came again and again on my harc cock. Then I'd bend her over the side of the couch for my crack at her ass. Stretching it out as I went in, she'd begin to love it and really start screaming. I'd cum right inside of it and watch it drip out of her ass.

Daily reminder wwyd threads are part of the cancer killing Sup Forums

Here is a twist. I write the premise.

You pretend to be an agent or photographer. You find this very shy, virgin model(pic 1/2) online and made an appointment at the place of your choosing.

Stories or normal wwyd's would be very welcome

Pic 2/2

Be as brutal and degrading as you can

would reach down that top and grope those firm titties of hers.

WWYD?

I'd pull up that dress and fuck her in it right there in the store. pushing her up against that wall and fucking her hard from behind quick and cumming inside her when no one was watching. pulling it back down and sneaking out of there as the cum dripped down her leg

she could use some cum in her

Wow does that bitch in black have kik?

better than any dating site! a lot of horny cheating wives of your city on tgl0.be/9g8i6

The both severely need bulging bellies and milk squirting tits. I would shovel a baby inside their wombs with violence,

Not that I know of
mmm how would you fuck the slut?

So I just found out my 20yo fiancé has slept with 22 people. Way too many or should I not be concerned?

Wwyd