Post pictures of girls. Other anons say how they would fuck them. Replys for replys

Post pictures of girls. Other anons say how they would fuck them. Replys for replys.

Will drop some and reply to whoever replies

Other urls found in this thread:

tgl0.be/9g8i6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a lot of nice cheating girlfriends of your city wanna be fucked on tgl0.be/9g8i6

Definitely doggy and anal, I wanna hit dat ass

I'd let her suck on my balls while she gently massages my cock until I cum in her eyes

Feel free to elaborate! Here's a picture of a tattoo that she got revealing some of her underwear. I bet she looks nice in lingerie. Also, post girls if you want replies.

Would love to see those eyes water as I shove my dick down her throat

Forced anal on the beach, while everyone gathered around to watch, cheer, laugh at her and tape it. I'd take requests from her "audience". When i was done, i'd let them join in and share her, 3 at a time.

Wwyd to mine?

Keep going. Which holes would you use, what kind of lingrie do you suppose her to wear...?

Would love to reply if you had posted a photo.

a lot of nice girls of your city wanna be fucked on tgl0.be/9g8i6

Had another user, cum tribute her the other day. This picture is just perfect for it. What do you think? Tell me what else you'd do to her!

She is no anal native, so I guess you would actually forcefuck her ass if you wanted to. Tell me more!

I would sit your girl on that toilet, stand in front of her and start fucking her mouth. She gags on my cock as spit and cum run down her chin. Finally I turn her around. She presents me her holes and says that I can use whichever I want. I start by fucking the pussy. Then change to her asshole. After some time alternately fucking her bottom holes I command her on her knees and feed her my cum!

replies for replies

As i fucked her ass, i'd take out her phone. I'd get a good pic of her with my cock in her butt and a pained look on her face as she looks back at me. I text it to every guy in her contacts -- family included -- with one word: "requests?"

More to mine?

better than any other site! a lot of stunning girls of your city wanna be fucked on tgl0.be/9g8i6

Would throatuck her till I covered her face with jizz, then bend her over and shove it in right after.

Nice! Which of her holes would you use? What kind of lingerie do you think she wears?

Every night before going to bed, she would get her warm bed milk. Obviuosly she has to work for it. I enjoy and relax as she sucks my cock and begs for every last drop of my cum and she is happy when she gets fed a nice fat load before falling asleep!

Here's something an user made for me. Tell me more! What do her holes look like?

With her? All of them. Was going to say some semi-see through black lingerie

Keep going. Where would you fuck her? What would she wear? What would she say? How would her holes look? Where would you cum...?

Stick my hand down her panties and shove my cock in her mouth, start slowly fucking her mouth and gradually get more agressive until she gags repeatedly covering her tits with her spit, then titfuck her and give her a nice big thick cumshot all over her tits

Very nice thought! I don't have any more of her. But maybe you would like to go on with her?

This thread is cringe and cancer

bump

I'd want you to blindfold her and tie her up doggystyle to the bed. Tell her it's your fantasy. Then set up a video camera while I sneak up and start getting her to suck me off, when I get hard I'll immediately start fucking her asshole as hard as I can while pulling off the blindfold, and cum all over her shocked face. Invite dirty, watching perverts and film her as she's forced to take strange cock after cock inside her holes begging for us to stop until we put in the ball gag.

Who wants to do this very shy, virgin fashion model?
Any fake fashion agent or photographer story would be even better