Did he just suddendly become shit?

Did he just suddendly become shit?

yeah, over two years ago

nice flag

>suddendly

Nice one, my spic brother, I noticed it when it was too late.

Was he, dare I say it, never good?

OK he was clearly a competent manager but I suggest he is more of a Portugeuse Big Sam than a managerial genius.

He got lucky at Porto. They just happened to have a load of great players there when he was manager.
He did a Big Sam special at Inter and had greatest run of luck in the CL.
He had oil money at Chelsea.

He is a one trick pony and has never been innovative with his tactics.

Oil or not, he still transformed a mid table-relegation team into premier league winners

was great at Inter though

u wot m8

>van mouyes
>manure

I would be sooo disappointed if manure turned to shit after like 3 games. I need them to chat shit about winning the eagle and getting back to the CL just to miss out to westham/tottenham. What's good being a lifelong ABU if they are constantly shit?

what does abu mean

anything but dabbing

>he just got lucky 4 times ahaha xD
no. he ruined himself because he ran his tough guy persona into the ground by being a jerk. No one gives a shit about him anymore and that hurts his ego.

>mid table-relegation team

When Mouyes took over Chelsea was top 4...except one odd season when they were 6th.

>He did a Big Sam special at Inter and had greatest run of luck in the CL.

Plus the 100 millions he spend on mediocre players + absurd wages. He fucked Inter for years to come. Can't wait to see what Jose 'scorched earth' Mourinho will do to United.

A very rich man's Big Sam desu

He is better than Poop as a manager but Poop will always have more team success because his style of play fits in better with superstars, and it's a superstar's game.

>He is better than Poop as a manager

>chelsea
>mid-table relegation team

You silly fucking spic.

His shtick was his player motivation. He lost all that at the beginning of last season when he exploded against his players and Eva.
Now he only has his bus parking abilities.

Chelsea finished 2nd the season before he arrived the first time. They finished 3rd the season before he arrived the second time.

Chelsea haven't been a mid table/relegation team for around 20 years now. And that was long before Abramovich's arrival, let alone Mourinho's.

> Di Maria should have gone to City
Poor guy, must be colour blind.