Get slutty gf with daddy issues

>get slutty gf with daddy issues
>she posts sweet photos on facebook
>I don't react to them online whatsoever but I tell her they are nice
>some guys are "hitting" on her in the comments ofc
>she says I should write something like "mine!" to show she is taken and build my position
>I say I don't feel endangered
>she gets mad and claims I don't love her then
>I start doubting this relationship

Is she bullshitting or am I acting beta?

Other urls found in this thread:

tgl0.be/9g8i6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By posting this you a beta by default

Cut her loose. Red flags man.

Sounds like Borderline.

Dump her asap! Run fast! You will thank me later.

haha good one mate.

I'll be dead thanks to you.

Those type of girls love to see you pick fights with guys and lash out at anyone hitting on her. It makes them feel loved and wanted. Trust me I dated one of these before

She wants you to act like a jealous boyfriend to validate her feeling good about herself.
Sounds pretty dumb to me.
Is she showing other signs of crazy?

This.

Tell her if she believes that, she can have them and you'll find someone that isn't a child.

better than any other site! a lot of horny stunning girls of your city on tgl0.be/9g8i6

>slutty gf with daddy issues

what did you think was going to happen?

she's looking for just validation by inciting jealousy

this is not a marriage capable relationship, act accordingly

Driving drunk woo

nudes plez

So, your girlfriend is a low key whore who posts half nude photos on her Facebook to validate her self worth and confidence, but where you wonder where she has issues is when she asks you to pretend to be jealous?

You're a cuck op. Go take your balls out from your girlfriends purse and leave the slut.

Lock down that puss

This. I could not date someone who is insecure about themselves.

You do what you want op but I would talk to her about these said issues and try to help but.. instant turn off for me personally.

>gf

FUCKING SECONDED

Tell her that it's not how you react to these issues, because you don't lack confidence. That you think it should be her that respond to these comments instead of trying to play this game with you. You trust and love her, but she's not showing respect with that kind of shit. Be mature, if she can't understand, ground her. Act like the father she never had.

Yes. She threaten me to dump me every time I look at any other female and she is constantly controlling where I look when we are out.

:DDD

Where did you get my gf's photo?! (joking)

>slutty gf

Get out now.
Sounds like a chick with bpd. She doesn't actually love you, you're just an emotional tool to be used for gratifying her ego. Unless you want to slowly get bogged down by her emotional drama show, leave.
Leave before she manages to damage your mental state.

i really hope you didn't save that thumbnail 28 times

This pic says crazy all over, also, noice mugshot!

op is faggot

RED FLAG! RED FLAG! RED FLAG!

I wrote this "You do what you want op but I would talk to her about these said issues and try to help but.. instant turn off for me personally."

If this is you op you dump that bitch the first chance you get. She is an insecure little child.

>gf

op is faggot

>get slutty gf

OP, go fuck yourself

>my gf's photo

op is faggot

Gross, reminds me of an ex. That bitch was batshit insane. No amount of pills could fix her. Like my grandmother told me, "you deserve someone healthy, user."

Make a fake account and hit on her. See how loyal she really is. Chances are she's a huge slut. Pretend to be 13 or some shit. I bet you can reveal she's a pedo too:P

>"Chances"

>:P
No.

This OP.

Your girlfriend is clearly bat shit insane. Normal girls don't post half naked photos online for likes and comments.
That should of been your first red flag. Get out.

lol when we started "being together" like 1 month into it, she went to the party and she was flirting with this bodybuilder who claimed they would fit well together. She messaged me and asked whether I do mind because we didn't set any rules...

So I just found out my 20yo fiancé has slept with 22 people. Way too many or should I not be concerned??

Alright
Time to make changes user.

>Is she bullshitting or am I acting beta?
both

focus on who she is right now. Can you trust her or not? Do you feel you are THE ONE? She had enough before so she will not be wondering "what would it be like", you know, that's the advantage.

She's crazy. By posting, you know you've broken up in your heart. Keep fucking her if its any good and do whatever you want. Leave her if you meet someone else or her bullshit gets too much.

time for you to be number 23 lad

bet she's got a fanny like a canoe

do you finger her or row her?

How many have you slept with?

Run to the hills user

>Facebook

Stopped reading right there senpaifamalam, are you both in junior high?

That's about one every 4 months since she became active. Does your dick itch?

Daddy issues is a double edge sword my friend.

DTB - Dump That Bitch

20 years old???
Do you REALLY think you're the last guy she's gonna fuck until she DIES?
Same question goes for you.
If no, DO NOT GET MARRIED.
I mean what the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm 25, I've slept with the same amount of people and I'm ugly.

So, is she clean? Do you love her? If both answers are "Yes" then stop being a beta faggot and fuck her so good she'll wonder why didn't she just fucked you from the beginning

Still damn tight, 5 were other women.

Ben with her two years, nave never suspected and foul play.

Says I'm biggest she's had. I've only slept with 6 including her.

Why do you want to get married?
What advantages do you think that will bring to the table?

>daddy issues

Bring that bitch into line, then. Tell her that she can dump you if she wants, but she'll never find someone else to put up with her bullshit. Girls like that want to be controlled. If she wants a daddy, be her daddy.

she's lying about 22 then if she's still tight

Well we have a kid now

Okay half of the people in this thread are faggots
Just bc she wants you to show people she's taken doesnt mean she wants you to fight or whatever other stupid emotional shit
Maybe she just actually wants you to say that so other guys will fuck of
This does beg the question of why doesn't she tell them to fuck off but who knows girls are fucking idiots and maybe she wants you to act like a god damn man

subtle

What?
You need to get out more.
One of the tightest pussies I've ever fucked was a 51 year old woman

My thoughts exactly

That was stupid.
Well fuck it, go for it I guess

And that 51 y/o woman might have only shagged 5 people and had no kids.

Plus; you're the one asking Sup Forums for advice on a relationship. You need to get out more.

So OP, when are you going to post real photos of your GF?

>Tfw current gf was a virgin when we fucked.
>she asked me how many people I slept with before her.
>i said two.
>tfw I don't count oral, finger blasting or protected sex as actually fucking.
Technically I didn't lie right?
I hate how women assume anything more than a kiss was a fuck.

Get out dude. She will cheat on you a billion times and tell you "it's because you did/didn't "! "You don't really love me!".

She'll brainfuck you for years. Get the fuck out.

Well, you fucked up. Why on earth would you have a kid so soon?

Hey OP, why are you ignoring the only right answers you beta bitch?

Accidents happen

haha actually she said she always dreamed about guys fighting about her and when I said I'm scared of fighting she said it would be good for me if I got my ass beaten once or twice to learn to deal with pain.

Lmao at all the dumbasses who think this is real.

This

I really feel like this user got it right. If she gets like that about facebook comments then holy fuck you're in for a ride.

This. I just got out of a two year relationship with a super psycho bitch with daddy issues. My life and mental state is at rock bottom. Dont be me, dont be dumb OP. Learn from others mistakes.

Abandon thread, OP is a troll. Fuck anyone who responded to him.

Why are you scared of fighting m8? Even if you get your shit kicked it's not so bad. Just hit the other guy before he hits you, and then while he's trying to figure out what the fuck is happening you beat his face in. Most people don't really expect to get into fights when they start shit, if you do you have advantage.

coz I already dumped her and was just wondering if I did right. Here is what happened:

>she is watching tv
>I'm on my laptop playing poker, tv is on my right
>super sexy girl appears on tv and I take a look for a second
>gf starts insulting me, calling me manwhore, telling I have no control over myself and that she is sick of it
>I say "so see ya"
>she starts packing, I just smile, she leaves without saying anything
>texts me 20 lines long message afterwards full of insults and crying
>I just laugh and wonder why was sex more important to me than my own mental health

So? Does that erase STDs or love? Again, if you love her and she's clean, stop being an insecure faggot.

My last girlfriend only slept with 2 guys and 1 girl before me and she wasn't an insecure bitch when I told her my number.
After our first time she just said "I wish you were my first" and everytime a girl says that you only have to reply "I do too"

Again, stop being a pussy ass faggot and make up your mind instead of being a beta asking for relationship advice here, where there's only virgins saying "Hurr durr loose pussy, you're gonna get cucked"
Grow some balls.

>not counting protected sex

yeah well neither does she. She's had 30+ but they don't count.

I'm proud of you OP

the notion that insults and crying is her method of remediation also enforces you did the right thing.

I got into fight once in my life, when I was 10, straight after my father got beaten to death with a blunt weapon. My mother then said she don't want to lose another man of her and I believe I might have got killed back then. Now I avoid any confrontations. My fight or flight respond is too strong... Going to kill myself soon, because of that I have no other ways to express anger and it keeps building in me.

Yes because bleeding like Russian princess during her first time definetely means there's been 30 penes in that cooter.
My dick wasn't touching those girls, latex was
If I couldn't feel it - I can't count it.

This. If she really wants to be yours, she'll make that clear to any possible competetion instead of attempting to attract other mates while expecting you to fight them off in some kind of primitive ownership display. If she wants to be with you, she needs to be with you. If she wants a public display, she should do so by saying "I'm taken" and stop putting herself on display like she's available. She's in the wrong for acting like she's available.

I'm sorry guys

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry

Slowly walk away my friend. Never look back.

Jeez dude. RIP. Use a shotgun, it's the simplest and most effective way. Pills are a meme and cutting yourself almost never works.

That is the stupidest thing I've heard today, so far. The rules are implied in the "being together" part. If she wants to be with someone else, she can be without you. She's a fucking drama queen that wants you to be jealous and controlling so she can feel justified when she cheats. If you want to keep this one, which you probably don't if you like monogamy, you can just act like you don't give a fuck about her and she'll keep coming back. She'll learn to get your attention by what gets it from her. She's basically a toddler, because her parents fucked up her discipline.

What a moron. A girl with one sexual partner could have sex more than 22 times and still be tight.