Who here gets off on having a bigger/smaller dick?

who here gets off on having a bigger/smaller dick?

Cucks get off on that shit. They want their girlfriends and their crushes to get fucked by 9" Cocks while they wank in the corner of the room.
The folks who don't identify as cucks are homos who simply wants to look at cocks.

When i found out my dick was bigger than my Ex's new Bf's dick I didn't get off, but I felt pretty god damned good.

>Slapping my dick with your meat

Cuck + Fag detected

Lol girls are easy they like big cocks, I stole my friends girlfriend from him because she found out I had a much bigger cock than him, she was thirsty as fuck and it gave me a fetish

Stop jabbing the lighter into you balls faggot, it doesn't make your dick look any bigger.

>I'm gay. Been teased all my life about it.
>got drunk and hard at a party
>little over 7 inches
>mfw my friends all stfu and realized I'm their alfa and even though I'm gay bitches message me non stop now wanting to see my dick
>friends gf even tried to cheat on him with me
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>mfw I have no face

awesome. how much bigger

haha what did they say?

I've never shown anyone this thing

lol

She said he was about the size of a bic it was fun because he didn't know and she stopped having sex with him because he felt the difference after the first time I used her, it was funny watching him get more and more annoyed at work and complain to me about how he wasn't getting any

My best friend said damn dude that dick is going to waste being gay and not in my gf (realized he was cuck)
Other friends just look the other way and whenever sex talk or bitches come up where they used to make fun of me for not fucking bitches they know not to say anything because I could steal their girls in a heart beat.
I'm not a cunt so I don't brag about it but they know their place now that they know my dick is way bigger than theirs. To be fair one of them is waaay thicker than mine and I gave him props for that
>drunk strip poker before they knew I was gay ftw

I get off on having a small dick and having girls make fun of it. Probably my biggest fetish.

>cut

No thanks, I'll just use a dildo

bump

Have you done this in real life? Tell me the story of how you found yourself in such a situation.

fuck off shill