I wish I lived somewhere colder. I wasn't built to sustain hot weather

I wish I lived somewhere colder. I wasn't built to sustain hot weather.

same here, thank god s*mmer is finishing

I'm experiencing the exact opposite feel here. Tired of all this darkness and fucking ice. I've slipped on ice and fell like 4 times this year.

Grass is always greener but I'd take hotter weather over cold. It fucking sucks

>Grass is always greener but I'd take hotter weather over cold. It fucking sucks
You know what it sucks? When humidity is close to 100%, mosquitos are everywhere and you are sweating every liquid you just drank in a few minutes.

>I've slipped on ice and fell like 4 times this year.
I keked

besides, we can swap when you want, I can't stand sweating 24/7 and sleeping like shit because the bed is hot anymore

I haven't been on a beach for almost 6 months now...
I see sun, heat and ice cream everyday in my dreams and wake up to see a fuckin snow on street.
When this misery is going to end?

This

not this

I actually REALLY like the tropics and absolutely hate the cold

shame I'd get skin cancer in a year there

Both extremes are kind of bad desu

Best weather is Fall/Spring at like 10-15°c

>10-15°c
>Best weather

bump that up by 10 degrees and I could see myself agreeing with you

Lol

I live on an island in western norway, almost the same weather all year round. It's a little boring, sure...

>10-15°c
Too lazy to jewgle it, but I like 50-60°f

>Fall/Spring at like 10-15°c
we have such temperatures in winter, mate
in spring/autumn we have between 20-30°C

>just jewgl'd it
>fucking kek

>I actually REALLY like the tropics and absolutely hate the cold

I'd extend that to 70 degrees f, personally. Above that is is a bit hot but fine for beach days. Once you get used to it it's Toppenish in the shade.

FUCK cold weather

30°C is a good outside temperature, 23-25°C for indoors

25°c would be OK but with little humidity pls

Oh right I forgot your winter ain't shit

Have you ever experienced temperature lower than +10?

i wish i didnt

OP here.
Yes. Last year it reached 8C here in Rio during """"""""""""winter""""""""""""".
I just NEED another POLAR air mass coming from BASED Antarctica.

8C is pretty nice temperature

Btw, I experienced negative temps both in Bariloche (Argentina) and New York in the USA. It is too much, I don't like so much cold.

>mfw had to endure 10° with a suit

Those things are absolutely impractical

You latinos have no idea what cold and snow feel like

>US stored central american illegal immigrant children in air conditioned holding centers at 72 F
>they complained they were being tortured and stored in ice boxes
Is that to cold for central Americans to handle?

I REALLY need the next winter full of polar waves to be happy tbqh

and you have no idea what heat and burning sun feels like

>8C
Why would you want a real winter if you've never had it?
I'm kind of curious about what would happen to someone like you at -30C.
Nigerians here start wearing winter jackets and fur hats at +10. I've never seen a single negro or an indian outside at temperature lower than -15.

Well I haven't lived in those conditions, but I've been on vacations at plaaces where for 2 weeks it was 30-40 degrees so I get the idea, but have you ever seen snow? I know that's possible in Argentina, but not common in other countries.

Wut? Not everyone lives on the equator where the temeprature is always the same. Estonians have cold winters (-20) and hot summers (+30).

Its good indeed. but I prefer around 10-15.
A big part of us live in the Andes how can you say that we have no idea how cold and snow feel like? also Yes please ;____;

>Nigerians here start wearing winter jackets and fur hats at +10. I've never seen a single negro or an indian outside at temperature lower than -15.

This

>real winter
I don't want a "real winter" just more amenable temperatures. 10-20C is the real deal.

Europeans mostly are able to travel to those regions.
Also summer here isn't that cold either.

Yes we do, we're rich enough to travel wherever we want to.

I'm the oposite, can't stand the cold, I live near the beach and everything is just so boring right now, places that used to be crammed with people look like a apocaliptical scenario now, I've taken a few vacation days and I'm wishing to go back to work ASAP.

Here in SP we reached 2ºC. It was the best day of my life.

Go to subsaharan africa and never go back

*at 5 AM

If only we could've similar temps all year long.

Been in Dubai during August so that's close enough.

>If only we could've similar temps all year long.
>2ºC

>30°C is a good outside temperature, 23-25°C for indoors
Where I live the temperature is around 28ºC outside and I'm freaking dying.
Let's lower that to around 20ºC to be comfy.

>tfw I've never seen snow and I'll probably never see it in Brazil

>tfw perfect climate
minimum is like -10C in the winter and maximum is like +30C in summer

lose weight

28ºC is not unbearable no matter the humidity

Because here where I am at in Nigeria, this time of year, daily high temperatures are close to 40C every day. 20C is considered "very chilly".

>travel
>holydays
lmao, living with +36°C and +85% humidity in average without AC and and 30°C nights it's not the same that traveling some days to a beach or somewhere like that

This

This2.
Sleeping during the summer is painful and the power bill flies with AC.

Personally I think it's extremely boring to live in places where temperature is more or less stays the same throughout the whole year. Winter is supposed to be cold and summer is supposed to be hot. That way you'll experience all the joys of both seasons.
I got lucky in that sense. Keeping three to five sets of clothes is a problem though.

If the weather was more predictable here nz would have god tier weather.

Sometimes gets below 0 during the peak of winter at night, sometimes gets up to 30 in the peak of summer but on average it's like 15 in winter and 20 in summer.

The sudden rain is the only shit thing

I know that feel

So save up to get an AC installed. You can't be THAT poor

wish it would get a little colder though, summers are a little too hot and snow would be cool

They don't get free NEETbux in Argentina

no, it's not about the AC per se, I'm not sure about other latin anons, but here (and especially in my city), electricity is one of the most expensive things, and AC consumes A LOT

Most Stupid Comment Of The Day

I agree, in the Midwest it can get to 100f in the summer and down below 0f in the winter, i like it.

-3c feels like a tropical island after -42c

nigger

I've seen some cities in Russia get like -50°C, now that's extreme for anyone

wew

I can't even begin to think having to monitor how much electricity I use. How much do you pay per kWh?

Move to the south.

>-42c
That's fucked up.

Why did you call him that? Apologize and reflect on your wrongdoings.

>How much do you pay per kWh?
every province pays different, we pay something like $2 per kWh (0.125 u$s), but now it's going to increase, in my home without AC and in the hottest month we paid 56 u$s

>so far south it's colder in the south

OK yeah, I guess that's a lot, especially for countries on the poorer side.

Why is it so expensive? Do they tax it to oblivion or something?

have in mind the average argie salary is like 800 u$s, I have no clue why, we have nuclear power stations, dams etc, although we're kinda in an energetic crisis (or that's what the government say), but the electric company spends a lot of the money in salaries (they have one of the best salaries in the country and their jobs are unironically hereditary), I would say that corruption has something to do with all this

>jobs are unironically hereditary

I know

I'm so sorry

That sounds completely Africa-tier

desu it's the only company I've heard something similar, but yeah, it's pathetic, I don't know why or how they have such power that the government allows it

Hello, my country has eternal spring wassup

this is in portugal, come here brazilian bro

I checked Guatemala City, it seems quite nice, maybe 5 dgr. less would be better, but still I thought that it's hotter.

hereditary jobs

I was freezing and it was 62F outside. wtf

>F
this meme has to stop

>have to wait till summer for women to show their toes in public

wtf

In Buenos Aires winter is 6 degrees 6 AM, 18 degrees 3 PM, and summer is 20 degrees 6 AM, 31 degrees 3 PM.
Some extreme days of winter may have 2 degrees, and some extreme summer days may have 37 degrees.
rainfall is abundant, and humidity makes the weather feel worse. I lived for 2 years in the pyrenees and didnt suffer their -10 degrees winters more than the Buenos Aires winters.

The southern hemisphere is much less continental than the northern hemisphere, the influence of the sea at moderating weather is a great as that of lattitude.

In Argentina we do have very cold sub zero winters in the south and the andes. in the south it is particularly terrible because of the winds. the good thing is that it's one of the best regions in the planet for eolic energy.

I have spent a lot of time in Florida and and extreme cold and extreme heat both get annoying after a while but extreme cold is way worse

Hello my fellow white southern hemispherian

Fuck the cold Tbh

Spent half my life in england wanting to kill myself. There is literally nothing better than feeling the sun on your back.

its because you're fat

I live in "Serra Gaúcha", here is cold (not like Canada obviousl), but in winter is 6C - 20C max. When polar mass come fall to 0C or below 0C - 12 max. Thepeople think they are in Europe