Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3zfi7oIQjyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

カラミチーマス

Time for temple

Please stab me.

doot

That's a pleasant wall of noise, loving the clanky guitar chords. Sleep tight whenever you do, I will be busy for now anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=3zfi7oIQjyY

Cirno claimu. Also:
This persona seems suspicious...

Fuck me it is cold out here
Pretty please?
It uses all the computers power then?

Oooo, speaking of GETs, you can check those dubba dubs, if you like.
Bakas~

It's like if you opened Google Chrome over and over until the whole PC crashed.

Shut the fuck up and trips

what trips?

I seriously am Asian. If anything you might be mad because you're wrong

Fuck you I went early because my esp is broken

Is Alice poster "cooking with alice"?
I started browsing 4 years ago so I have no idea what alice 2 is.

oh I see.
Nice accidental GET there, btw. Hope you enjoyed it.

You won't get another

Lo

13 get

Don't let my filenames scare you! I am 100% real!

Are you Japanese, Chinese, or something else you fuck? Not everyone can recognize the fucking symbols of each and every language goddamnit.

yeah it's broken today

It is, she's been here for 5+ years making threads that are generally about helping Anons with their problems, the cooking thing is a new twist on it

nope.png.gif.tar.gz

I think your face is broken

Maybe a 69, probably a 73

dammit... slightly early...

oh shoot you actually got.

Well, GET

Ah, got it.
>ALICE YOU SALTED THE FUCKING WATER!
That's all last thread I saw was.

I'm really off today, on a good day is >

dammit, so close....

Alice2 h-has been claimed!

That made me laugh so hard!

eh... close enough

Captcha:
close close

I like you.

Wew

ohayou

Spamming attempts is not very sporting

I believe I may have killed the "Asian" guy with my logic...

lol eat it:

I thought it was good.
I've only seen like three of those threads since I'm not looking for them.
Hate how everyone gets so pissy, yelling cancer and shit. At least it's different, who cares if it's anime. To many normies. Reee.
You
Cursed
Stop

Grats you spammed until success
Clap clap clap

Claiming Kyoko.

Claiming Sachii user.

Arturia claim

Wouldn't it be funny if quads?

He's Vietnamese IIRC

Yeah, it would be pretty funny.

shit....

Wew

I mean, it's not quads.

Keep spamming hard until image limit, collect all your gets, then shove them up your ass.

Lmao.

Claim

Literally, who?

Tell me a joke, pretty please?

Nice get im you dad lmao

Your life.
>TAKE THEFUCKINGBAITFAGGOT.gif

My life

ive been holding all in for so long im done you all think this is a joke just how i would expect people to act all unsympathetic monster no one deserves life we sould all die im at my breaking point i want to die we all want to die we just dont excpect it ill do it ill kill someone you want to see it my family is first my dads a big guy but with a knife i could do it kill them all then the neighbours ill show you the pics i will infact fuck it im going to do it watch me watch me ill post pics unless something happens to me and either i get uressted or shot god i feel so free its all going to be over

ive been holding all in for so long im done you all think this is a joke just how i would expect people to act all unsympathetic monster no one deserves life we sould all die im at my breaking point i want to die we all want to die we just dont excpect it ill do it ill kill someone you want to see it my family is first my dads a big guy but with a knife i could do it kill them all then the neighbours ill show you the pics i will infact fuck it im going to do it watch me watch me ill post pics unless something happens to me and either i get uressted or shot god i feel so free its all going to be over

No... it can't be... a counter bait..?!

>Pull up to gas station with Daki in front seat
>Gas up
>Pulling out of station
>This old like, 50 something year old red neck lookin dude is just staring at me with a "what the fuck is wrong with this kid" kinda face
>Proceed to die laughing into traffic

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick.

Stop, you fool! You'll tear the Internet apart at this rate! Are you insane?!

sunday for shitpost, free +1s to bump limit

I'm imagining full on red face heart attack prone chunky dude with his face mashed into a weird confused scowl.

Are you proud of yourself OP? Are you proud of what this thread has become?

You've created yet another vehicle for "ceiling" to be posted. That's all you've done by creating this Waifu thread. I know what you were thinking. "I'll share some conversations with my fellow anons by creating a Waifu thread on Sup Forums! That will help me pass some time." But look what happened. Your entire thread is filled with pictures of that fucking Chen meme posting ceiling faggot.

And honestly, what were you expecting to happen? If you've been in any Waifu thread, any one AT ALL in the past month, then you've witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something conersational gets posted. But then the inevitable: ceiling poster arrives. We all know it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. You should know better by now.

Sure, it's not your fault that these faggots keeping posting pictures of some shitty hand writing and other image.jpgs. It's not your fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same old school Sup Forums images day in and day out. But you know what? You're an enabler. By creating Waifu threads, you're inviting people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. We all know that every Waifu is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If you know that this ceiling shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, you're part of the problem. You are exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing Sup Forums." You should be ashamed of yourself.

Faggot

Where'd that Alice poster go? I was curious about them.

That's pretty fucking accurate, ya.

Hey Syndra. Don't miss the train.

What's with all the blue and purple haired niggers in this thread? Where the blondes at?

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

Blonds are shit

Here.

You're jello nigger

Late.
I got off it an hour ago.

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm a fan of your work, dude. The other day when you called me a newfriend, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. I like you, I've been on here for months but probably don't get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a really approachable when you call others newfriend? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven", doesn't mean you have to be so friendly all the time, and yet you are. You're a great person.

ur mom is jello

Best hair color reporting in

Explain Alice to a 2012 newfag.

ceiling

go away murderer

Evening waifu

How was your day?

hi dick lady

ah yes solid maymay
I thought you loved me

HAHA! Chara!

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
You're just a faggot calling out other faggots.
I seriously could not give less fucks if you are a newfag or an oldfag.

im

hi pussy man

oh, back to flandre? I like flandre much more so I'm not mad

sup tsunyun

Yo

Bread claiming thread

>Claim your bread
>No Claiming other breads that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No buttery content
>No BP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>napping isn't fun so it isnt allowed
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be gluten free
>If you're posting bread you're not rising
>/waifu/ is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in the pantry

White bread claimed

u have boobs and willy

Rye bread claimed