WWYD to her thread

WWYD to her thread.

Some idiot deleted his OP and the whole thread.

I would be sure that they constantly had their cunts soaked in my fertilizing cum.
I would shovel myself inside their bodies with violence and i would handle them as the pieces of fuck meat they are. I would use some caution only when they would be bearing my children inside. Otherwise they would be properly used with the sole intent of breaking them in half.

Used how? Like having their face tied up to my ass and my crotch when sleeping, so that they could smell me in their dreams? Having one drink the piss of the other? Forcing them to decide who gets assfucked by my piece of meat and treated by my hands, and who gets fucked by a rod of metal and handled by a stick?

Post more of this bitches. Expose them.

They think they can have pictures taken of their hot bodies and angelic fuck faces, besmirched in pretty dresses. But there are consequences, and one is that anybody who sees them wants to be added to the long list of males who would rape and impregnate them.

Bend her over and lift that skirt up to her waist and ram my cock in her ass.

Wwyd?

Yank the ring off her nostril with my teeth, while i put my hand inside her cunt, and pull off her tampon. Then shovel it inside her mouth, forcing her jaw clinched, squeezing the menstrual discharge. Covering her bleeding nose with my mouth, sucking hard, forcing her to swallow her blood if she wants to breath.

Lock her up somewhere in the middle of the desert for 1 week. Having the place get saturated by the smell of her sweating body, and percolating juices.
Than i would get in myself and use her up for at least another week. Spending the most time inside her. Her filthy body should slide on mine like it was all oiled up.
She would be forced to poke all over our body (because why not?!?!), and find the way to produce the lube of our hard fucking sessions somehow out of her lone body.
It would be a lot of fun and tender sweet love.... well maybe not, but it would be a lot of fun for me. That's for sure.

My daughter. Need to know.

She is so sexy

and now?

Your daughter needs a knot.
First i would buy her a bunch of bodybuilding machines, so that she could build up some muscles. Than i would proceed to have her try to defend her precious little pussy from my assaults.
She's probably too short to even be able to hi a 185cm tall guy, but it would be fun nonetheless. The moment she thinks she can really fight back, i would punch her in the womb and make her bend in half and cry. Than it would be time to use her holes the way her mother intended them to be used the moment she put a female in this world: harsh, painful fuck.

She won't need to buy toilet paper anymore, i would jump in to clean everything out of her body.
And every morning i would lick clean her body too, with great attention to her armpits, the back of the ears, the under and side of her boobs, and the feet. Those precious tiny little feet, i would hold them both in my mouth and suck them.

Push them down to the ground and roughly slap my cock against their faces. I would force them to open their mouths and take the full length of my cock. I'd tie them up and use them as fuck dolls when I'm horny.

What would you do to my sister ?

She might actually like that..

I'd also use her anytime I'm horny in public. I'd just lift up her skirt a little and keep going until I explode inside her. Of course, it she makes too much noise or gets us discovered she would have to be punished.

I would schedule a tight conceiving session calendar. Every day i would mate her once every 5 hours. Wherever she is, whatever she is doing.
At work we would meet somewhere and fuck all dressed up. In the middle of the night i would penetrate her while she was still sleeping and then lifter he legs in the air to help the flow of my seed.
When she's visigint her parents we would go somewhere and mate.
I would be able to think only about pouring my seed inside her. She should start smelling what my cum smells. She should have constant discharges of my sperm flowing down her underwear. Her cervix should get addicted to my semen.

She looks so joyful!!!! I would honestly warship her and kiss the ground she walks on. Kiss her whole body and ask her if she wants to be licked somewhere in particular (very soon she would learn that i get particularly hard when i get to lick her holy butthole).
I would penetrate her gently, always watching the expression of her face. If she was to drop her smile i would feel extremely guilty and i would get back kissing her, reassuring her, and begging her to tell me what she precisely wants me to do. Every time i would ask her permission to orgasm and i would always, always, ask where she wants my sperm.
For every time i could cum inside her womb, i would masturbate 5 times secretly in the bathroom, for the sheer joy of having planted something of mine inside her holy person.

I would collect my cum and use bottles of it to soak her entire body with it. I would tattoo my name on her back WITH MY CUM. She would be send to the sun to have the sperm dry off. And then she would be sent out to do her daily life.
Her hair should be stiff with my dried cum. She should stink of my sperm. the revolting smell of my days old sperm should diffuse from her body wherever she goes. Her girlfriends should be shocked (some would be aroused) by her degeneration. Her family think she is crazy.

Only ffter all of this, i would allow her to spread her beloved pussy in front of me, offering her ovaries to my fertilizing juice, and i would breed her with the sincere hope to impregnate her.

Wwyd to her

Probably a lot but would need more to decide

more of her? is that your gf?

so wwyd to her

Working out. Keep this alive, will reply soon!

wwyd to her?

Pull that skirt up bend her over right there and fuck her and let anybody that came by join in

sister and friend

shit son, does either of those have kik?

Which is your sister

no they don't.

wwyd to either of them?

left

I would drug them and tie togeher with the face of each one in the cunt of the other, wake them and force my dick in left ass while her friend's mouth is in her pussy.

I would make the girl on thr right undress your sister then i would undress her i would tie your sister to a bed and me and the other girl would pleasure her all night

which do you prefer?

basically, a 12 year old gay faggot posts a random fb pic asking for advice about how should he masterbate his tiny flaccid saggy penis

idk if he's more lazy than edgy

Right

Right

Wwyd to her

recent photoshoot

I would leak sperm inside of her asshole.

what more would you do to her on vacation?

Nice

Pick one to Fuck, Marry, Kill, Watch
Slutty Asians

That's the best you got smh

Post a pic of your mom and I'll try again with her pic.

watch, marry, kill, fuck

Take the fuck girl and put the recycle here lid around her neck. Tie her arms behind her back and have her on her knees in the middle of the club for everyone to use.

Wwyd

I would furiously cum inside her pussy, and than lick her belly, kiss her button, lick her pussy with still my seed inside, this would stimulate her vagina to hold on to my seed. I would die to have her pregnant.

Either way, i would suck her tits for long periods every day. It would take around 2 months to induce lactation in her. SInce that time, she would breastfeed me every day. Imagine white, creamy, sweet milk squirting from her body. This goddess would nourish me and sustain my body with her ambrosia.

At night i would wake up and smell her body, Sniff her asshole and stare at the wrinkles of her shithole. I would suck the discharge off her used panties and than clean her pussy when she's on period. She would be the most precious think i have, my female, the holy container of my seed.

fuck, I'd make the asian girl immediately get on her knees and make her start to suck me while i have the white girl do a strip for me, exposing that fucking awesome ass. Then I'd make the white one lick my balls while asian sucks me till I came hard in asian's mouth and made her share it with whitey

what would you anons do to her?

Aslo... FUCKING MOaR!!!

Make her my little slave and use her ass infront of her faggot bf while she calls me daddy

Wwyd to my sister. Good replies will receive old nudes

Kill, Marry, Fuck, Watch Slutty Asians

oh god, more of her? does she have kik?

wwyd?

she dress upp nicely for a degenerate

wwyd to her user?

Have her to collect her pussy juice, her spit, her piss, and her menstrual blood. Stir it all up in a bowl with a bottle of my collected cum, and cook an omelette with that.

She would have to eat it, and than puke it out (which probably would come natural....), and then eat the puke back.

In the meantime i would pump her lower holes (trying not to cum for the love of god). I would punch her kidneys if she refuses to continue.

take her into a back alley and fuck her. Then send her back out slightly drugged out without panties. I'd tell guys she is easy and watch as they go up to her and grope her. When she doesn't resist I'll encourage them to fuck her right in the streets.

more of whitey

How about with another friend?

fuck marry kill

Fuck right bent over the edge of the boat and play with lefts tits

oh just now i can only think of face fucking her, making her gag on my cock, tears running down her cheeks, drool running down her chin, down her neck and inbetween her tits

Drown her in the pool and fuck her soulless body.

Than i would trow her corps inside some refugees camp for the fun of those animals. They would use her up really good for at least a couple of days. Burying massive amounts of sperm inside her body.

When retrieved her body would tremendously stink of disgusting rotting sperm. Her family would have to bear a closed casket funeral. but still the smell would fill the room.

Her mother, and sister and cousin and all her female friends and family member will have that smell planted in the brain for the rest of their lives, someone would masturbate to that memory from time to time, wishing to receive the same treatment this bitch got served.

Have a dog to deflower her, ruining her life and sexual confidence forever.
From time to time i would go visiting her, and violate her whole body.

The lefty would get to know what an interracial rape means. I would stuff rice and curry inside her ass, fuck and cum in her pussy, have her shit the food out and squirt my semen on top of that, and than force her to eat that under the threat of raping her shithole with a baseball bat if she doesn't comply.
AFter she had liked the plate, i would still use a bat to dry rape her shithole. And than fuck the gape\prolapse myself.

How would you fuck her? I have sluttier pics

hot! any other anons?

Combined a bunch, to not waste all the image limits.

This bitch would be pregnant every 9 months. And will follow me around while i fuck tall, skinny female, watching in despair as i breed them too.

more?

is that your gf?

kill fuck marry watch
rave asians are my weakness! they're always such a tease

GREAT JOB.
I confirm everything i wrote. She would be the perfect specimen for breeding, the most righteous place where to dump my fertile potent seed.

You don't like shirt skinny white females?

Nope

Holy shit those legs. Is she 16 or something? Even if so, i would dispense her a good demonstration whey she should not tease a 6.4 foot male.

Only have one more for you from this night user

I hope her holes are being used and not wasted being left dry and empty.

I'd marry middle and have left come to our wedding night and fuck them both.