Ugh, you DON'T listen to hip hop? You're not, like, a virgin are you?

>ugh, you DON'T listen to hip hop? You're not, like, a virgin are you?

I mostly listen to hip hop and am a virgin.

Why does this gnome faced kike exist
Why did he make this face
Why is he the face of all shitty opinions on Sup Forums

no I do not listen to hip hop, and no I am not a virgin. Why would I listen to hip-hop anyway? I am not white, and I'm not a cuck
>hip-hop fans think watching their gf fuck their bull counts as having sex
ayyy lmao

It really says a lot about the social lives of people on Sup Forums that they think people who look like this listen to hip hop and rap.

idk about you dude but at my campus most white people with that look ("hipster" but not really), and black people for that matter, listen to hip hop.

thread derail:

Why is a woman's go-to insult online projecting that someones a virgin?

Not only am I gay, but in the past ive had sex with both genders, and ive still been called a virgin when a woman gets desperate

I just don't like appropriating african culture, so i don't listen to music by people of color.

Maybe we just live in different cultural areas, but most people who look like that I've met listen to new age folk.

this , i went to college aside from blacks, nu-males are the primary consumers of rap

this guys face annoys me so much I want to semen all over it

That's how stupid people deal with desperation. Anger like emotion does not exist, that is how stupid people express their sadness.

What did OP mean by this?

why? hip hop is just a social tool for normies

stupid people are the ones who make these sort of generalizations. I am willing to bet $20 that OP is a a male. I regularly go on other boards (/fit/ 99% of the time) to call them virgins and losers, and I am a guy. It is the virgins that get the most upset with threads like this. No, there is nothing wrong with being a virgin, but it's always fun to get a rise out of you guys

Because that's the way a woman's mind works?
Why do men always have to project their own securities over power whenever they get angry?

They're both equally retarded.

because men usually get triggered by that accusation. that's kind of the whole point of an insult user

>men usually get triggered by that accusation
It's funny because technically speaking there's no such thing as the male virginity

when did Sup Forums become Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Oh my god can we stop with the 'triggered' this and the 'triggered' that
I'm so sick of this fucking word that nobody even uses right

>implying Sup Forums wasn't always a shit tier board

uhm technically there is faggot. You have either had sex or you have not; it's that simple.
>b-b-but my penis came into contact with a vagina when I was born!
you are pathetic. This is precisely why virgin is a good insult to use

you sound positively triggered, redditor

I'm not him, but he's probably talking about the fact that Virgin was originally used as a demonstration of purity in a girl. If a girl was a virgin she was much more "valuable" so to speak.

true but when did all this clearly Sup Forums and Sup Forums race threads and SJW hunting start?

technically speaking there's no such thing as the female virginity your retard, it's a social construct

oh, well someone as enlightened as him should know that the meaning of words changes over time

Hilarious, positively side splitting
You know sometimes I just want to come on here and not see half the posts like "DAE TRIGGERED NIGGERS XD" and the other half like "KEK U TRIGGERED WHITE BOI"
Like maybe for once I'd like it if you birth defects to get over your inability to tell a joke

t. virgins

>call people who make generalizations stupid
>go onto other boards to make generalizations

then you meet the generalization that you have of people who make generalizations - you too, are stupid

I wasn't telling a joke

You people are so unfunny it's getting hard to tell when you're joking or not

I go to /fit/ for the purpose of shitposting. When I shitpost I tend to use flawed logic and write my posts in such a way to anger the board, or "trigger" them if you will, on multiple levels. This is why my shitpost threads get 100+ replies and you struggle to get a couple (You)'s

lol sex lmao

oh

are americans really too lazy to carry a basket? or do those not carry enough food for a single person?

What if I want to get an 18 pack or something? That is going to take up the whole basket. The bottom of the cart is for that sort of thing.

Plus, at least it's free to use for Americans. We don't have to PAY to use a shopping cart kek

I'm listening to J Dilla - Donuts for the first time and this is absolute trash.

Please explain the appeal.
I'm 26 and had sex with 3 gfs if that helps

>You have either had sex or you have not
masturbation is a more honest form of sex

it's just slightly left-field hip hop that gets overrated because the dude died

A basket can't hold a week's worth of groceries

it's not left-field nor is it supposed to be

le numale ugh

now this is autism

> lmao only virgins can't grasp the post-verbal genius of Thugger and Future
> even my girlfriend's son likes them!

>no I do not listen to hip hop, and no I am not a virgin. Why would I listen to hip-hop anyway? I am not white, and I'm not a cuck

you definitely are a virgin you wrote this out on an anonymous board on the internet hahaha
fool

a true patrician shops twice a week for fresh food