Hey Sup Forumsros...

Hey Sup Forumsros. Do any of you have sociopathic tendencies like laughing in a room full of people to find out everyone else looks like they're about to cry? If you do, what makes you feel at home? I remember my first day in Marine Corps boot camp made me feel at home, like I was not alone. It was the first time I had experienced that feeling so strongly.

I guess Sup Forums makes me feel that way a bit too. Tell me what did it for you.

Your post makes you sound like an edgy teen who has questions about his sexuality

I guess I'm a weird one having some sociopathic tendencies while not actually being a sociopath.

I laugh when people get absolutely vehement over stupid things that are easily remedied/fixed/resolved/trivial. But, only because of the absurdity.

And that's it. I've never laughed at genuine sadness, or enjoyed ripping a puppy apart with my bare hands.

I'm asking a question. Not trying to sound badass. Also you did not check my trips. Are you questioning your sexuality?

/thread

>sound like a badass
Picture related is OP

Being a sociopath is not funny, cool, etc. My piece of shit mother is one. I wish I was in the same room and could bitch slap your adolescent ass. If you plan on being this edgy, then prepare yourself to be hated by everyone you know. If I had the chance, I would have killed my mother a long time ago.

Sitting on the sad side I see.. hope you can cope with me secretly taking pictures of you while you sob :)

Killing your mother? Perfectly normal. Dont forget to chugg on your meds kids!

Look, I'm 27, married, and I just don't really fit into a group anymore at all. I have good friends, I just don't feel like I have a home of brothers. I feel disconnected again like I did growing up. I just wanted to see if there was a way to try to connect again. I'm not on here crying like a bunch of you retards do... fuck. It's a legitimate question.

>if you plan on being this edgy
>i would've killed my mother a long time ago

I hope she beat you and called you a bitch just like your father is.

If you are trying to go for cringe you got it. But this isn't even weird. Just makes you sound stupid and pittyful

hot babe + dubs = moar

That's a trap

Not trying to be badass at all.

Not saying sociopaths are cool dildo. I was simply asking a question.

sure m8

Well look who's also a sociopath

He's got to be a troll for being so edgy while criticizing other for being edgy. I would say that was bait.

The fact you thought someone else was thinking you were badass or that you yourself thinks that's badass is pretty pathetic and really does make you sound like the angry kid in middle school

Yeah, still 100% certain that's a man

Work in emergency response, huge brotherhood/sisterhood, and no one comes out of that without significant mental trauma. You'll either be depressed or full blown sociopathic by the end our your tour of duty.

OP you haven't even asked a clear question, you really do just sound like a faggot. lots of people feel weird and strong emotions at any number of times and places for any number of reasons. you're not a sociopath, and you're probably underage. go do your fucking homework, you have school tomorrow.

you sound like a quiff, its ok :)

I never thought it was badass or that people thought it was badass. You realize the first thing said in this thread to me is that I was trying to sound badass. So I was obviously commenting on that comment, not saying "ohh look dudes think I'm bad ass ohhh yeah mother fuckers!". Seriously, there is nothing badass about this thread, I simply want to see if anyone else felt really detached from everyone and one day finally had it click where they felt like they were a part of something among people who looked at life the same way. If I was wrong in equating edginess with badassdom then fine. Moving on.

Ahaha you are going to have to do better than that. Better watch out before that crack turns into an edge user

Thank you for a legitimate response. Did you feel that way for the first time when you joined emergency response? Was that a whole new world for you?

Star = earned

what happens when two sociopaths have a disagreement?

[spoiler]it turns into a smiling contest[/spoiler]
the joke will never die.
its great knowing that only a sociopath can spot a sociopath. Otherwise people are just assholes to normal people. Fuckin fuck. Sadism isnt included. I love making a sociopath cry.

I am not a sociopath, but I used to have a lot of tendencies of sociopaths growing up. My question is if there are people out there that were that disconnected from emotion and people, what was it that made them feel at home? I'm actually quite serious. Think whatever, I don't care. Have a nice day.

OP here... kek

It's like you just started realising the world around you and that others have emotions. You aren't expected to have the same feelings as anyone else, just that you don't shit on others when they are having a hard time. There's already a word for what you are trying to describe and that's empathy. You don't feel the same way someone else does but think you should feel bad on there behalf. Its either you have this or you are taught it. Since you have to ask the question, I'm pretty certain you weren't taught or didn't care. Not anything weird about it. If you are over 20 and still don't know this by now, regardless of whether or not you care, that's just an edgy selfish personality

I started in the military, I was an introvert for the bulk of my life I still am. I just felt like I needed to be in a job where there is that sense of brotherhood and a feeling of accomplishing something greater. I slowly came to realize that emotions normal people have I do not. I don't feel that sense of fear when I'm in a car chase, on a felony stop, I don't feel a strong sense of empathy, and for 8 hours a day my white lies are what comforts people, and I'm okay with that because not everyone should see what I see. I exist to deal with that stuff in their place.

I don't think so. Been in a few situations where I wanted to kill someone but it was for a reason. You know the desire to kill is real when in the most of the situation you notice you have an erection for no reason. Probably was the adrenaline, parasympathetic response I believe they call it.

this will get buried but i sexually assaulted a woman my second week posted in iraq. used the old turn up the a/c and then get under the blanket trick

>normal people
There's your problem edge master. You think there is a norm. Just people who try to act the same. Everyone is weird at one thing or another and you are probably no different with your emotion than any other person.

Actually I do know what you're talking about. I was taught it every day growing up. Growing up I would say something to look up and see both my parents look at me like I completely let them down. My actions, my questions, and my jokes just rubbed many people bad... but I did grow up in an EXTREMELY strict/religious home. I literally couldn't be who I wanted to be. So in asking my first question I wasn't trying to be edgy or ignorant about empathy. I am extremely logical and have a hard time when people rely on emotions. But I did experience a real feeling of actually being able to connect to society for the first time in my life when I joined the Marines and it was amazing. I can connect with people now, but find that I am drawing away again and am curious as to other people's experiences when it comes to not really being able to connect with most people. Even now there is a complete misunderstanding of my question or intentions because I am just different. I'm not trying to point out my difference or say I'm superior, anything. I just want to hear what others have experienced with this personally. I don't want to go back to the way I was growing up. I enjoy being a part of society.

ITT:

>Newfags argue with newfags

Sounds like you just needed something new more so than have others try to control you and how you think. That's how most people that come from a super religious family turn out. What you have described is nothing anyone else doesn't already feel mate. If you spent all day thinking about how much bad shit there is in the world, your state or even your zip code, you wouldn't have much time to do anything else. So not feeling bad when others do is normal

Also, check 'em