Secrets thread? Secrets thread

Secrets thread? Secrets thread.

Time to share with your good friend anonymous.

>Weha Sec allverets
WFT?

Dr Acula.

Not that much of a secret but I'm planning a vacation with my wife, her best friend and her bf so I can screw with wife's friend while my wife's busy with her friend's bf.

Molested my sister while she was sleeping

Fucked my little cousin multiple times as a kid

You guys gonna criss cross?

How long ago was this?

Once fapped to sleeping dorm mate. Didn't cum on him, that'd be gay.

When you say you fapped 'to' him you mean you stood over his naked body or what?

Sister about last year

Cousin almost 10 years ago

No, I won't post in this thread. I have seen things I have posted in threads like this end up on top 20 lists and other internet articles.
The best part is I made the shit up

Ages? You feel any guilt?

I have explicit pics and videos of a buddy ex. She's hot with a big rack and would be so mortified and humiliated if she knew how many people know she looks like naked and what a dirty slut she is. Gets me off so much sharing her!

Yes but we (my wife and I) have to lure them. In fact wife's bf is gay for me when he's drunk so that'll be kinda tough to make him fuck my wife instead of me.

Sister 14

Cousin 11

I startend a stupid prank on my friends but nobody remembers that it was me and now all my friends are angry al each other. And i arm laughing my ass off al home.

He was sleeping in his bed properly dressed and I stood over him fapping, yes.

And no guilt I'd do it again

Damn that sounds fun. You and your wife must have a pretty tight relationship.

Last month, I kissed a 15-year old girl.

This isnt a fap thread but please, indulge and share.

>not sharing

Kek. What's the story?

And you are hoe old.......?

We ha Sec all ve crets?

Thanks, we sure share a lot of similar activities together.

I like to email them out. Is that cool? You won't be disappointed.

I was the last one to see my mom before she killed herself when I was fourteen. My Dad had physically removed her from the house about a week earlier. She came by the house when my Dad was asleep to ask me to leave with her. I was scared and refused. She drove off and committed suicide in a hotel room that night.

I fucked 15yo girl when I was 21. Now we're married.
Here in Europe you can fuck 15yo.

You know this is an image board, right?

What the fuck does 'we ha sec all ve rets mean?'

gf of 2 years left me 3 weeks ago.
i want to kill myself.

My cat had just given birth to four kittens. I killed those 4 kittens while my parents were at work that day. They thought that maybe something natural just happened.

I do, but it's easier for me to email them. Plus, the videos I can't post. Not set up that way.

Psh, I'm going on 7 years and haven't even done it yet. Low energy user.

Just post pics here or gtfo.

My car once fingered me in the back of my mom's friend

This is completely incorrect you illogical faggot.
The hangmans noose has 13 wraps.

No you can't

Hello again hebe-user. I forget, are you able to have a relationship with an adult woman?

Here's my email. Would love to give them to you or anyone else who wants them. russelljohn660 at g mail

That's fucked up dude. How long ago was this?

Why? Is this your first time killing an animal?

Nigga are you trying to pull shit or are you just flat out retarded

Dude, this time next year you'll be wondering why you wanted to kill yourself over this girl. Dont do it.

Sameposter i just looked it up its old latin for op is a fag.

cuck kys

Didn't go to church last week. My parents don't know.

I have a secret.

Sometimes when nobody's looking, I check trips

[email protected]

I have issues with change, I have attachment issues as well.

I have a work trip tomorrow, and I'm going to fuck a whore.

Nah, you're just jelly.

I have an openly gay friend. He has no idea that I'm also gay and a furry

I along with other soldiers hunted down a family of raccoons and killed them by stoning them to death...

I'm a male Wonder Woman fan.

I'm 31.

In the US, age of consent is up to the states. Both in my state and hers, the AoC is 16.

Yes. I'm married to a 30-year old woman for two years now. I'm attracted to women right up into their early 40's. Romantically, I'm ofteb attracted to females in their mid-20's; sexually, I find the early adolescent female form the most arousing.

Is church really that big of a deal to them?

How old are you?

I regularly wear buttplugs to work and like to take 5-10 minute breaks to go to the washroom and fuck myself with them :3 Basically any day I wear a skirt is a buttplug day.

Kek. Assuming it's not the first time?

I found it fascinating how i could have power over one's life. It felt strangely good? As if I were inclined to do it. Before that, i use to traps birds in this lobster cage i had. They could get in, but not out. So i'd rattle the cage sometimes to get a reaction out of them. Sometimes i would shoot them with the garden hose full blast. I've done other stuff with rabbits and turtles, but lets not give the FBI my confessions all at once.

I mean, why keep your gayness a secret?

You should have told me you were talking about fat nigger.

Kinky. How long you been doing that?

18. I'm aware I'm a huge faggot. I got a lot of parental issues.

Would you ever kill a person?

We all got issues bro. But 18 is way to young to an hero. You gonna tough out this shit ride like the rest of us.

I have a photo bank full of gagged classmates. Pic related

one wild animal killing another is natural

Glad I didnt bother giving my email. Can you share a pic, I'm curious to see the fat niggerness.

Since I was like 16... so maybe 10 years now! I ordered a buttplug off of Amazon with a gift card I got for Christmas. It started out wearing them to high school, then university, now work.

I was worried I'd eventually get used to it and it'd get boring, but it's still exciting every time.

Fucking dog shit ruining a perfectly good bondage photo.

Because we're polar opposites politically. I hate his identity politics. This way it keeps me from getting noticed and dragged into conversations.
It's a comfier position for me

more?

Wild animals usually kill each other for a reason.

Is he a 'WOO LOOK AT ME I'M GAY' kinda guy?

I contemplate an heroing quite often, the only problem is I don't have much of a reason to kill myself, yet I dont have much of a reason to live.

It's why I'm enlisting into the Army - Infantry or Rangers.

you fuck yourself with a buttplug that been up your arse for half the day?
>is that a thing?

Already deleted temporary email address.

>[email protected]
She's not fat nor a nigger

So you're hoping some haji might do the job for you?

Yes

Found a pair of panties in a teachers office whilst doing my janitorial duties. Confronted her next day. Says they fell out of her bag. Tell her I threw them out. Kept them for masturbation purposes. She's a 10/10.

I know, right. But I cant give my best shit out first thing.

how many do you own now?

That's annoying. My best friend is gay and his bf is a flaming fag and it really gets on my nerves. Just suck dick and get on with it, you know?

Well the lube dries up so every 2-3 hours so I relube. When I do I just fuck myself with it for a few minutes for fun~

didnt you try to hit on her?

the guy was lying

Basically, if i get out alive, I get bragging rights and some type of will to live, if not I died for my country.

Show butt pls. Or plug at least.

sounds good.
are you as hot as you sound? are you even a femanon?

There was an user in a previous thread who joined the police in the hopes of getting shot, even joined the SWAT team. But he was so good at his job he kept getting promoted. Kinda funny in a dark way.

Nice. How did you acquire these?

My issue is he thinks the Trump presidency is like the end to gay rights. And well...I voted Trump. It's easier for me if I just keep my mouth shut and keep my personal activities far away from him

i once had i dream i fingered my little brother..
still disgusted about it, i don't even feel anything out of the normal for him... like wtf