How do we stop white males from destroying our society even more?

How do we stop white males from destroying our society even more?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/san-francisco-man-flies-nazi-flag-donald-trump-protest-2016-11&ved=0ahUKEwjq9vjR7bfQAhUJiFQKHXH_AKIQFggdMAE&usg=AFQjCNH7bUB16NgxHFtVJBD8raT43f_JIw
youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk
youtube.com/watch?v=BMW9GEy8iZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY
youtube.com/watch?v=Dn6qV9rFJds&list=LLVJmkgDdsnsBjl6q4VWI-LA&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmKURoS5kpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Certainly not by protesting a president that has already won the elections.
Probablly the only way to stump the Trump is to poison or kill him.

Crime, violence, false accusation (pizza bullshit etc.) those are things Trump supporters do.
We can stop Trump by influencing the ellectoral college. And we can stop him by impeachment. I am sure there are enough republicans ready to help stop him.
The only thing we need to do is speak up.

By being a hero faggot

haha, so fake.
White males created the society you now take for granted.
The fact you're even here, being a useless shitstain on society, is because the work of white males has allowed you to do so.

Go ahead,move to a country where everything wasn't designed by white males you despise so much, see if it's any fun.

Stop crying. Hillary would have been worse. Unless you like big brother in your house. I dont.

Kek what fucking country hasn't been designed by white males. We are supreme and influence everything.

kill all niggers

By deporting all the niggers to africa, all the dirty Mexicans back to Mexico, and keeping this land pure like it was meant to be.

We made it, we can break it.

>Crime, violence, false accusation (pizza bullshit etc.) those are things Trump supporters do.

Are you getting payed to say this kind of bullshit...?

Please, just end it. you're a retard.

>Crime, violence, false accusation (pizza bullshit etc.) those are things Trump supporters do.

You mean like all the damage you have done in the rio... 'peaceful protests' you've been having.

How do we stop pussy ass bitches like you from destroying the wonderful free country that white males have created

You do know that flag was put up by a anti-Trump person correct?
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/san-francisco-man-flies-nazi-flag-donald-trump-protest-2016-11&ved=0ahUKEwjq9vjR7bfQAhUJiFQKHXH_AKIQFggdMAE&usg=AFQjCNH7bUB16NgxHFtVJBD8raT43f_JIw

Those child trafficking/pedohphlie accusations against the Clintons and other high ranking Democrats are a new low in political discourse. How can you defend that?
And no, i don't want Clinton for President. What about Sanders or Kane? Even a moderate republican with a vice president Kaine would be ok to me.

When did I mention anything about child trafficking you lunatic. Sanders is an independent and a sell out. If he even was a real candidate and not just a sheep dog for clinton. Look our country is fuck. Either option was catastrophic and we played our part by playing in to the choices they gave us. I saw instead of hating each other let's join hands and burn it all to the ground.

In their own city nonetheless,

These people are so fucking stupid it's actually funny and sad at the same time.

Indians?

Don't think Europe wants us back either

Keep on protesting. Hundreds of thousands of people protest every day now. And they will keep protesting today, tommorrow, next week in an month and as long as necessary to stop Trump and the fascists he takes to the White House.

Don't stop and this can still end good for all of us.

well, i dont know either.
but u sure know how to bring a little bit more of reddit cringe here day by day faggot

I think the best way to stop white men from destroying the country is to make them stop giving power to coloured degenerate's and letting women think they have a say in the world

Move to a country not heavily populated with whites. Then try not to take over their society with diversity and labeling them all racists.

this. without white males you all shitskins would be living in shit

By leaving white nations.

It's the only way OP. D:

Fake news bruh, it was a leftist fucktard that didnt agree with trump.

white men and the countries they dominate are evil.

the only way to be free from their tyranny is to leave and go to the paradise non-whites have built.

If the Republicans really make Trump president, they will loose the mid term elections so massive, they won't recover for a century or more.

>more crime where there are more people

Wait until you take Stats in high school to post user

more dems were there's more people

The crime rate per capita doesn't change because of the population density.

It absolutely does. Crime is something that responds to incentives, and there's fewer incentives/opportunities for crime in rural areas

wait you talkin about cuck boy kane?

>Trump can't win the election
>He'll probably pull down the Republicans with him
>This country may never have a Conservative leader again
All things many Democrats said and then comes election night and the Democrats lose every majority they held. If they can't learn from their mistakes and do an entire reforming of the party, they're not winning anything.

What makes me the happiest is that regressive leftists and freedom-hating scum won't have a chance at the Supreme Court for the foreseeable future.

You mean Clinton NOT Trump whatsoever your libtarded fuck head. Seriosuly these are not false accusations I work for the FBI and I can tell you for a fact that the Clinton Foundation will be a huge huge deal when it all comes to light. We are reeling at the Houston Field office about it still. Believe me BILL will be going to jail for sure and Hillary will most likely skirt things a bit, but they will both be broke out...

ALSO FBI in the house /b better hide all your pizza... BTW we don't care though WE are lurking.

You can't. The eagle has always been the dominate race all through history.

russia will be superior over the u.s all thanks to trump nice going america

White males created everything worthwhile in "our" society, anonigger...

Of all the things said during the election cycle, by both sides, this was perhaps the most retarded.

> hundreds of thousands

Sure thing.

How do we stop niggers from completely totally fucking everything up again?

youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk

youtube.com/watch?v=BMW9GEy8iZQ

>How do we stop white males from improving our society even more?
Fixed

it really isn't. you're the dumbass not seeing how trump and putin suck each others dicks.

Literately the ONLY ones that think Trump is "The new Hitler" are the ones who did not vote for him.
Media is spreading loads of fake "hate crimes" to make Trump supporters look bad, And that's a FACT.

A better question would be, "How do we come up with better troll bait than this?"
The answer to which is "Literally anything."

>he doesn't understand how statistics work

Wait until you own a business, and an ocean front house.

Pretty sure the camera gear I used today cost more than your car...

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY

There is no evidence for any of those accusations except mails provided by russian hackers.

W-what? Why do you make this so easy? Your insecurity is showing user

Quit blaming them for everything.

Your jealousy is showing, kid.

School tomorrow, right? That sucks.

>influencing the ellectoral college
Wrong on that too, bucko. He's in.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn6qV9rFJds&list=LLVJmkgDdsnsBjl6q4VWI-LA&index=3

>Implying American Indians are truly native to American

not even the user youre talking to, but fuck off... stop reminding me of school on the weekend. i hate that!

Ban Democrats from going outside

Do you always resort to ad homs when your intelligence is threatened? Go ahead and tell me how population density and crime aren't related

Yeah, Indians are native to India
We should deport all tribes of american Indians back to India

attack them at their next rally

go for the high score

>hundreds of thousands

You mean hundreds, in thousands of cities.

>fascists

Take a look in the mirror, faggot... take a look at Hillary, and Obama too.

The fact they want renewed a relationship between two of the most powerful countries in the world is bad?
Should we have elected someone who pretty much pledged to act aggressively to Russia? I'm not fighting and dying for some idiot that decided "Syria is worth getting Americans killed over".
Trump and Putin saying they are prepared to work together (They still need to negotiate and see where things ago) is nowhere near as bad or suspicious as the Saudi Government, and others, directly funding Clinton's campaign.

Explain to me how criminals and Democrat voters aren't related.

>resort to ad homs

Says the guy who started the ad hom attack... damn, you libs are truly retards.

What does it matter? The Indians failed to repel a conquering force,the US didn't do anything that any other country didn't do over the course of human history.
We don't have to make excuses for what happened to them, who the fuck care the Indians lost against a superior force.That's how the word works

That's not even the actual crime rate map. Here you go.

Trump voters are about as delusional as Clinton ones. We were fucked when these two choices were forced on us by the elites.

>Black People Today
>Not a picture of the White House

You have to go back to Europe you filthy immigrant.

They are. The black population tends to vote dem and the black population tends to commit more crime. This is where the small-minded stop thinking and assume that there's something inherent about black people committing crimes.

You demonstrated a lack of understanding of basic statistics and I was pointing it out. I wasn't attacking your character, I was attacking your ignorance. Did you know that global temperatures have risen as the number of pirates has gone down?

Get out of here you stupid fuck

Make me

Do you believe?

Hello FBI, please watch momy and daddy and pap-pap. Please make it that /i get good grades in school and get a ps3 on christmas. Amen.

Don't have to whites will be a minority in the country soon enough. Happy to say you will be outbreeded here, but good news for you is you have Europe as a homeland. That's where your people are.

paid shills upset :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmKURoS5kpw

>has no idea what he's even talking about
>telegraphs it with freedom hating scum

What's so funny is the biggest opposition Trump will face will be from republicans.. if you actually pay attention to his polotics you'll realize he's a Donkey in Elephants clothing. He's all the things the Democrats want to do and say but are afraid to. Republicans don't like him because he's openly said the wealthy don't pay their share and he intends to make them. He will go do as the worst Republican president ever because they are going to rail road him harder than Obama.

what is with the stark difference between Tennessee and Kentucky?

>dc
>new York

>lower crime rate than south Carolina

Nigga please.

The sad thing is you are right. Idiocracy was a documentary.

Um... I hate to break it to you.

niggers cause crime

Sometimes people on Sup Forums are retarded. Then you have shit like this here.

THE ONLY ANSWER IS TO STOP USING EVERYTHING A WHITE MAN HAS INVENTED!!

YOU MUST STOP NOW. STOP USING VEHICLES. STOP USING YOUR COMPUTER. STOP USING EVERYTHING INVENTED BY A WHITE MAN.

Do those cheap nigger tactics then you're stuck with Mike Pence, who's more extreme than Trump

>america
>white
>nazi
haha

this is clearly the answer.

Kill yourselves with that shitty argument.
Whites are in charge. Get over it.

>against the Clintons and Democrats
They accused trump of raping a 13 year old. No evidence, it didn't even make it to court when they tried in the primaries or the general election.
Clintons on the other hand have evidence in their emails-pedo slang was used, and it taking it literally makes no sense.

By browsing the pizza comet ping pong threads and seeing by myself all of it is real
How can you live with yourself being such an ignorant liar is the puzzling question to me

Pedo slang? Are you dense or something?
There is no pedo slang anywhere in those mails. Trump supporters blow everything out of proportion and accuse people without any evidence. This is a witch hunt by now. How much of loser do you have to be to act like that?

The Clintons are respectable people that did a lot of good things for this country and the world. Stop that bullshit. It only makes you look bad.

>Russian hackers
Not confirmed
>legit emails
Confirmed by fbi, Clinton aids, and Google's authentication check

I love how they're making out like people are all of a sudden racist... like they weren't already before this election.

Respectable people? Bill is a rapist and suddenly he's respectable? And Hilary entimidated and bullied his victims yet she's respectable? Are you a fucking idiot hypocrite or what? I'm sure you are one of the ones that are mad about "grab them by the pussy" yet you think ^that shit is ok. Yeah fuck outta here

Those things never happened. Only lies by Trump supporters.

>respectable
Sure, kid
Bill-confirmed sexual abuser
Hillary-susceptible to bribes and corruption (her staff's own words) and there's a lot of corruption (supported by countries that support isis, takes bribes for better weapon deals, dozens of people who mysteriously right before testifying against her, lying about classified information on a non-government server, silencing bill's victims, smear tactics against Trump, etc.)
mostdamagingwikileaks.com
Take a look, there's more sources than just wikileaks

Fucking libcucks.
Should fucking beat them up, run them over and spray their ugly fuckfaces with pepperspray.

Solutrean theory is not even a credible one. Are we gonna accept Hyperboria, Atlantis and Lemuria too?

I am in a paki shop

White males ARE the society.
We president now.