Hooked up with a decent girl 2 nights ago...

hooked up with a decent girl 2 nights ago, tuned out she had a boyfriend and was piss drunk at the time so she didn't tell me

her bf found out and started talking shit and says he wants to fight me, i dont really want to but my college is pretty small, and a lot of people heard about it and will think im a pussy if i back out

hes not too strong, from his looks anyway, hes about 6 foot, i'm 5'11 right now, 150 pounds. im not strong, but im not weak, im about average, never been in a fight before, i need some ways that will neutralize him fast, as i dont want to end up with either of us bloody/dead

wat do, advice please

also fight rekt thread while we're at cause why not

I think everyone knows that one gossip girl, that telling all the shit to the others. Tell one of her best friends, that she told you that night, that he is raping her, and you where the choosen one to save her. And he is brutal. If he beats you up, everyone will know that rumors. Just invent some shit!

Tell him hes stupid for wanting to dight you over a cheating slut and you both should take revenge on the skank.

its easy, knock him out before he knocks you out, and you win

Why should you care if idiots think you're a coward? Oh yeah cuz you're an idiot too...

Make sure if you fight, don't fight fair. Knees, nose, nuts. Eyes are sensitive. So is the human throat. A quick headbutt to the nose will fucking hurt and disorient him. Then just punch him in the throat or kick in his knee. Fights over.

yea but im pretty queit myself, i dont want to go around causing more drama, and i dont want to get beat up myself

idk, guess it might be worth a shot, i might give it some thought, i want to be prepared for blows just in case

easier said than done, hence the fucking topic of this thread

because my college is small, barely 2 thousand if not even, shit like this spreads faster than you think, and i dont want to be that fucker who got his ass kicked/pussied away from a fight for the next 2 years

thanks for the tips, any for defending myself too?

Well, if he wants to beat you up, he will do so!^^ She cheated on him, no reason why he should be angry with you! You should talk to him.

yea i might try that, but again, i want to be prepared just in case he isnt the talking type

the fact that he started talking shit about me in the first place (on social media too) makes me think he wont accept a peace offer

If it comes hard to hard try to hit his nose with your flat hand. not a fist. the flat hand. normally you won´t need much force to break his nose that way. If he doesnt turn back keep attacking his nose. he will stop

My advice? Strike directly. Hooks to the head take too much time in the miliseconds of striking, hit him straight and directly, move directly backwards when he tries to hit you. move directly forwards and directly strike him when you want to punch him.

dirty tip, slap his ears and he will be fucked for a bit

i'm 160 and 5'8 and im still a scrawny nerd idk how you are "not weak"

awesome thanks

push kick to knee. He will never walk right again.

screw peace offer, grab a baseball bat and hit on his knees before he has the chance to ever say anything

dont think, just grab bat, walk to him and smash
dont waste time looking, dont waste time talking, dont waste time thinking about looking or talking
grab bat, walk, smash
simple

sounds good, but i would prefer a way to take him down unarmed, and without too much injury

Defense - Keep you chin tucked in but always keep your eyes on him and turn your body to a slight slant. This should stop the majority of knockouts and sucker punches.

Attack - As others have said don't go swinging big hooks, punch straight and aim for the nose and chin. Keep your fist as tight as possible when striking to prevent breaking your hand. Practice shadowboxing to get a feel for throwing punches if you've never thrown down before. Watch a few YouTube videos on throwing basic punches, kicks and elbows.

Before any of this happens the best way to fight him is not at all, try talk him out of it first and find common ground.

Weapon, something small but heavy. A good master lock will do the trick.

just fuck his mom

dude, he cant deal with the guy, what makes you think he wouldnt get his ass kicked by the guy's father too

Walk soft and carry a big stick

seriously, his beef isnt with you. you separate yourself socially from her hardcore, and turn both your energies on spit roasting her.

nice plan dude, ill be sure to give it a shot

not kidding, if you have never fought before, chances are you'll get your ass handed back to you badly if you try throwing punches or kicks

hit him with something that ends up a fight in 1 hit is your best option
a brick to the head, a golf club on the kneecaps

if you dont injure him bad enough to get him out of combat instantly, he'll get you back and kick your ass twice as hard

thats fair, that dude did nothing wrong, he shoudl fuck the girls mom

When the fight starts pull a knife and stab him in the neck, kick him in the balls and while he's on the ground get your dick out and fuck the hole in his neck until he dies. No one will fuck with you.

Shoot him and fuck the bullet wounds. Then shoot her and fuck her ass after she voids her bowels. No one will think you're a pussy then.

fight him, also bring a concealed knife incase shit hits the fan

agreed

Wear thin long sleeves; tape a decent sized pipe to your right or left forearm. Very useful for bashing or blocking if he grabs something to hit you with.

Punch with something in your hands. A roll of dimes are best from a velocity vs. added mass standpoint; something the shape of a lighter will work too, anything that solidifies the core of your fist.

Look at which foot he leads with. Chances are he's not trained at fighting so A good chance is to either resolve to take a hit / duck while moving at him. Step on his lead foot with all your weight and shove up against his jaw. If you do it right you'll break his ankle..if not you'll disorient him.

If he's ever wrestled you're fucked.

If he'd ever boxed you're fucked.

Knees are weak. aim for the leg he's got his wait on, kick front to back, not left to right.

Honestly, if you can avoid it do. But in a real pinch, your best bet is to clinch and just headbutt him in the face as hard and fast as you can over and over. There is a reason they're banned in every form of competative fighting. Slip in a knee to the groin ("I was aiming for his stomach") and that'll help. Try not to fight, but first to strike and the most violent usually wins.

Who cares if people think you're a pussy. Chances are he'll bring 3 guys and they'll beat the living shit out of you

Show up with a bat. Chances are that he won't and then you have leverage to make him listen. Make him look like a dumbass for believing her bullshit excuses (probably he raped me qq) OR make him look like a dumbass for misplacing his anger. He he wants to fight you fucking knee-cap him.

I bet half the people here have never been in a life or death fight.. my advice, be a "coward", you'll thank me when ur older.. tell the dean if you have to and show msgs.. gj and u keep fucking his slut