Suggest some anti normie music. underaged shits are not allowed to post in this thread

Suggest some anti normie music. underaged shits are not allowed to post in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cxvzl9k-FXE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>underaged shits are not allowed to post in this thread.
Then OP is not allowed to post in his own thread?

touched a nerve, young chad?

have you heard of this super obscure noise band Merzbow????

not OP but this was a painfully cringey comeback, you're obligatory under 18 and you should not entry

>cringey
Possibly, but using the term "normie" unironically is the epitome of underage

Anyone who thinks these albums are the best music has to offer are 100% pleb. It's more patrician to bounce back around and love essentials in popular music while also still enjoying some of the stuff here

honestly ? i agree

he's 100% correct though: anybody who makes these threads are the equivalent of the dumbass defiant anarcho-punks from back in the day, and they always grow out of it pretty quickly

i'd be extremely disappointed with the person who made this thread if they were actually older than 17

>Moog Indigo is poseurcore now
Is this a joke? How is cheesy space age pop poseur music?
also switch Space is the Place with Strange Strings or Atlantis

woah....woah...settle down there, poseur!

the genre for the albums on that chart don't matter, just the people who listen to them

it's retarded i know but that's how it works

Yeah whatever, better be a poseur than a stinky pleb
but I just don't get how can someone consider this youtube.com/watch?v=cxvzl9k-FXE poseur music

Did you read the title of the chart? Or even the first post of this thread?

>anti normie
>underage shits are not allowed
lmao

Yes I did, fucktard. I'm not referring to the OP or the true purpose of the chart. There are people who actually think they're cooler or they'll get street cred if they like albums like these. The people who rate shit like For Phillip Guston or 77 Live above all other music are pathetic people, and people who will certainly have a major reality check in the next couple years or so. There's a reason they call it avant-teen, because only a teenager could be that delusional in their thinking

>cardiacs
funny thing is they sound like an even gayer spork version of yes, a band poseurs wouldn't be caught dead listening to

yeah we get it. that's why the chart was made

>this angry over what music other people listen to
>thinking "poseurs" actually exist

Get a grip.

All I was originally saying was that it's more pleb to like that garbage than actual "pleb" albums

>i've never been on RYM: the post

damn i've never seen this rec chart but there are a ton of good albums on here.

what is your favorite albums here lads?
mine is Spiritual Unity

>we don't deal with outsiders very well
Damn . . .

>ree get out of my fort house ur kid :((

Obey or maybe Time Machines

trout meme replica desu, cause that's one of the only ones I've listened to

Harsh noise is a given.