Neftali

5 fingered by death punch

My First Car Was a Toyota Camry

Emotherapy

The hillary billaries

slipknot

Drunf

The fanny bandits

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Navy Seal copypastas, you little newfag? I’ll have you know Navy Seal copypastas are ranked top out of all the comments on the Internet, and they have been translated in numerous contexts on Sup Forums, and have over 300 confirmed variants. Navy Seal copypastas are trained in memetic warfare and are the top copypasta in the entire circlejerk arsenel. You are nothing to them but just another target. They will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this subreddit, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Navy Seal copypastas over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak this copypasta is contacting it's secret network of Sup Forumstards across the USA and your IP is being doxxed right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. Navy Seal copypastas can be anywhere, anytime, and they can confuse you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with mad-lib permutations. Not only are they extensively trained in trolling, but they have access to the entire arsenal of Anonymous and will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. This copypasta will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

The Righteous Guzzlers

twentythree chrømøsømes

How is this even a haircut

Piercings Are Manly

Nirvana: Rebirth

The Raunchous Brothers

good one

Hair Band

Gutter Eagles.

I wish i was cool

Agree.

Amongst the Living
(I got plenty of names)

wew this lad on bottom right is so cool
hammer and sickle tattoo n errytin

Shop class

Rubber Band

Let's call it "The Steve Miller Band".

Wooden Stick and Company

Music's death.

Stonewall Hack'd, Son

The Tryhards

Bad Hair and Crusty Socks

Team Twat

manboob

Disciples of Dumb

Boipussy

Kids with Down syndrome

Someones bi-sexual

5 friends too young to know they are gonna stop being friends the second they finish highschool

We tried weed once,smelled weird

White Suburban Kids Have It Hard

This is why Muslims are winning.

rapebaby

We need razor blades

cinco homos

We learned from rock band

The foreskins

the who

Our combined sweat smells of loneliness

did somebody hurt you user ?

Those who do duckface in the mirror