Hey guys, so i won one million euro in my national lottery and don't really know what i should do with all that money

hey guys, so i won one million euro in my national lottery and don't really know what i should do with all that money

do you guys have any advice, or what would you do

inb4
>haven't told a single person about it
>happened a week ago
>get the money in about 1-2 weeks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU

put it in a bank and live off the interest, at 8% thats 80k a year. Always been a dream of mine

what kind of a bank gives you 8% interest?
it's around 2% here in France

8% topkek

in my country interest ist about 0.1% and you have to pay 25% tax on it so that's 750 euro for a million

even in the good days it was "just" 3%

Move to Belarus as the richest man in the country

But only long term.

Daily access is 0.25 vor so.

Just got a Loan for a flat for 1.1%

Licheinstein..off shore account..or open a whore house. Underage immigrants top dollar...win..

what country are you from? do you have family?
i would first travel a little bit, go to south america look a country you would like to live, research plots of land, in third world country or developing country, buy land, build a house, move or wait a few years and sell the land,

TRAVEl, put some money on th ebank and buy land with the rest

i'm 23 from austria, no gf, little to no friends, family is not that important to me, maybe you're right maybe i will try my luck elsewhere

Don't tell anyone you know. People suck.

Get a grasp of investing. use 10-20% on somewhere to live. invest 65-75%in a diversified portfolio. be carefull with your money they first years, then you can live a little larger after 2-3 years. use less than you make.

third world countries are less safe than what you are accustomed too.

man even a 1/10 of that money would make you reach in a place like peru, ecuador. tailand or wathever, don't get killed or dumb.
you have time study learn about investing and buying land, be patience, good luck you have a great oportunity, enjoy some of the money and then have a plan.

i live in chile is not terrible to live in a developing country, is far more safe than you might think. you should be careful , keep to yourself and be smart.

the land here is so fucking cheap, if i won the lottery i would buy land in the south were is less people or even a small island in chiloe

Perhaps if you only average 100 euros but approach a bank with 1million or more and more and they will offer a higher rate...

Learn about stocks. Buy a portfolio of dividend paying stocks. live off the dividends/reinvest some of them.

Euros are for autist. USD is the only currency that matters.

checked

>One million Euros

Buy lunch at McDonalds and give the remaining 5Eu to a homeless guy.

That is your CAPITAL now. You do not spend your capital at all, you INVEST it.

i got satanic trips. also RICH*

Financial planner here (U.K.)
Put it in an investment portfolio and live off the income. Expect about 3% a year so €30k

yo op i am form austria aswell do you have change for me ?

DOUBLE CHECKED!

Keep it simple. Google vanguard lifestrategy funds and have a look. Nice cheap passive funds.
Or you could talk to a professional. They will cost 1% probably but will look after you and you can sue them if it goes wrong

Am 9.11? Ich war der zweite :D