Hello, b. i don't know her at all; saw this photo of her on facebook. her hand looks like she does handjob...

hello, b. i don't know her at all; saw this photo of her on facebook. her hand looks like she does handjob. i politely told her about it and told her that i didn't want to be jerk or anything and the reason i told her about it was the fact that i wanted good for her.

she found it offensive and told me it's only me who finds this photo this awkward.

i told her i am going to prove she's wrong and that i am not only one who feels this way.

anons, if you don't feel lazy, write that i am right (of course, if you think like me).

bump

Your a fucking weirdo don't write that stranger girl..

But you are right

English good ?

>But you are right

sorry m8 you're just being a creepy piece of shit

no

bump

fucking hot, more?
cansomebody photoshop a penis in that hand? or maybe a pyramid or somtehing

Rekt

Someone here is same fgagging so hard

Are you fcking gay?

fuck off pussy

>
Fish lips. And yeah it completely looks like she's giving a handjob to something. But as the second reply said, why talk to a complete stranger about her shitty profile picture?

At first glance I thought it was a dick in her hand, fair enough OP

so fucking autistic. it doesnt matter what the pic looks like, you sound like a creep for messaging that to her. and making thia thread, putting her face on a site like this, makes you even more of a loser. she'll probably block you

You're fucking wrong you stalker asshole. Stop creeping on bitches FB's and shit. Perception is in each individual's mind and clearly we know what it is you are seeing. Fucking retard plz KYS

Tell her to fuck off faggot

You're right, but fuck, what a weird and creepy thing to do. You don't
Tell that to a stranger.

she is sexy and all, maybe good at handjob who knows, but gosh you are a creepy bastard.

This

Thats the first thing I noticed in the image, I was actually looking for the dick

You must be from fucking India.

from Georgia. and, no, i am not fb-stalker or something like that. i know who do you think i am: indian male who send requests to every single 12 years old foreigner girl to make their commentbox full of compliments.

NO, she's in my friendlist; she was the one who sent me request in the first place. maybe number of friends has really something to do with how popular girl you are. who knows? lol

she deleted it

The beef has been squashed

and she showed me full version