Hey Sup Forums. I have this girls nudes for you guys I'll be dumping. But I do have a question

Hey Sup Forums. I have this girls nudes for you guys I'll be dumping. But I do have a question

How do I fix her fucking laziness?
>she won't do shit that requires her to go out of her way
>rather go get fast food then cook
>won't grab something from the store on her way home from her family's house
>won't do her hair often
>complains when I ask her for nudes
>has little to no responsibilities

And any time I confront her about this. Even very calmly. She gets defensive and won't talk about it. Saying if I don't like it get a new girlfriend. But she's perfect in almost every other way. What do?

Also just look at her. This is us. Bout to dump the nudes Boiz

If you guys have any requests I've taken a lot of her so feel free to ask. Look at her pussy

Does she do anal? Pics?

Good luck with that relationship. Maybe she'll change as she gets older but it's up to you what level of crazy you want to deal with and how much time you want to waste with that crazy

When do they usually change? She would miss me if I left but me asking her to change just ruins our relationships.

And yeah she does anal for sure bro. She's a fcking freak. She literally has fulfilled 100% of my sexual desires. She is crazy as fuck.

Dude, if she doesn't work, leave her ass.
Was with a girl for 5+ years who was basically this except willing to give nudes(which I have yet and will not dump probably) but would not work, would not get her license, go to college, anything. also a super hot girl, could get any guy she wanted literally, blah blah.

Fuck that shit. fuck this girl her the time and find a smart, dependable, big tittied bitch who knows how to take care of herself and a man and grow as a person with or without you. These are the type of girls that will leave you in a heartbeat.

/projection

Generally she's going to become a fat unhealthy bitch. ditch her and if she cares she will start doing stuff, belittle her for being dirty and nasty and not taking care of herself. Tell her that's why you're leaving her.
she will clean up and come back or not give a fuck and then you shouldn't care anyway.
pic related oc set?

You're the man. Make her feel consequences, when she acts like a shitty brat. Tell her, you want a break for like a week or so, because her attitude pisses you off.

give us a video of her getting fucked in the ass.

Yeah man. Responsibility wise I'm the winner

>college degree
>lift
>decent job as manager of it company
>mortgage on house
>paid off car
>only 22

And her list is like
>hot as fuck
>makes me cum the second I snap my fingers
>great cuddlebuddy
>great best friend
>enjoy doing everhthjng together

She's just fucking lazy.

How do I give her cosequences and make her learn without leaving her?

Why are they touching each other like that

Idk
I have a dirty little hot slut, same as yours i guess but i put her in her place, she m y slave side girl now. To nasty and dirty to show mum n dad u know.

Nice set man

And yeah. I wish I could just have her as a fuck buddy. I just don't like sharing. I can't fuck a girl I know is gonna get fucked the same day by someone else or some shit.

I love this girl honestly. But her laziness is killing me.

Become distant, spray her with disinfectant or lysol
oh n pic's are 100% related

does she smoke pot? she looks like the kind of girl who smokes pot, if so then get her to stop

Shes just a moocher, she wants to live off of your pay, tell her straight up get a job lr get the fuck out

>hot as fuck

Looks mediocre "as fuck" to me based on what we've been shown so far. Mind you I'm sure working for an IT company you're no catch yourself, so I suppose it's all standards, ceilings, and whatnot.

When they have a major change in life. Moving out, getting a job, having responsibilities. Knock her up and have a kid. Life has its ways but you can't be sure of the outcome. I would bang it out constantly, don't argue and have fun till you want a serious relationship with a real woman. Then leave her ass. When she asks why, if she does, tell her the truth. Not relationship material. It's never gonna be right. She'll learn her lesson and change for the next guy but not for you. Too comfortable with you. And that attitude "find another girlfriend"??? Fuck that. She'd have been dumped after that sentence. That's disrespectful. That's not how relationships work. Never. Selfish, lazy, good for nothing bitchy attitudes usually don't change. It's like u r a burden to her being in a relationship with her. That's no way to live

well I treat mine like the whore she is, pure and honest relationshiip

by not leaving her you are allowing her to get away with being lazy. if she actually cares about you and thought that you would leave her she would change. My advice would be to start hanging out with other girls as friends. She will feel threatened you might leave her and maybe change her behavior

this guy knows

I do. Been there done that. Learned my lesson. Equal input is needed on both halves. Can't be one sided

As you should good sir. I do the same with my piece of fuckmeat

Dude, think about this for a second. She may be lazy but she sounds amazing in all other capacities, especially sexually. You're only 22, yes you have a good job and have your shit together but fuck, you have your whole life to be so serious. She's just acting her age, you're probably acting older than your age (no offence)

Eventually she will catch up to you in maturity. Let me tell you for a fucking fact, girls like that don't come around all the time. Before you know it, you're old, fat and losing your hair, girls like this don't like that. So take advantage of the situation, fuck her senseless and don't sweat the "lazy" thing. Because one day you might look in to the doe eyes of your a-sexual, naggy, serious wife (whom you hate and who hates you) and think "damn, I wish I had a girl like when I was 22"

anal?

post your dick

absolutely this

don't like getting shit on my dick so no, not without a dome

you ever gonna flip her over so we can see what she looks like?

Any pics of her ass not bending over?

So change your behavior. Stop worrying about what she wants. Tell her to stop and get you some beer/food on her way. Make sure she knows how much you enjoy waking up to a blowjob on Saturday mornings. When she does things that please you, only then should you do things that please her. When she doesn't do the things you have asked of her, be intentionally forward with other girls right in front of her. Do not even be affectionate toward her unless she does what you want her to do. She might leave, but the only way you should accept a woman not doing for herself and taking care of herself is complete subservience. If she doesn't do what you want, make it really clear that she is replaceable. You should come home to a clean house and a hot meal every day. She should not ever go to sleep without a load of your cum in her stomach, snatch or ass.

wake her up...
I rent her extra room in my apartment

Every whore hole?

wrong one sry

Lol kys

Ugly as fuck...

me and my buddies roll a train on her all the time, I'm always first though, sometime we even charge them money if they are hard up enough.
We'd get drunk with bro's and I'd just fuck her in front of them, then tell the $50 if they want in, $80 if they want to be alone.
She even lets me bag her head and gag her and then we all just treat her like a fuck animal sex toy to be abused

lol so degenerated

so does she smoke weed or not? She looks like she smokes everyday and that might be the cause of her laziness.

after a night of abuse

Looks better than anything you could ever get

wait, what the fuck is happening here? This isn't the girls from the first post.

thx for the name brah

might wanna look at this pic closely
this 2 meg file size shit is fucking me up for uploading sets

my bad lol

re uped
don't need you facebooking her

Can you repost without the name on file? Didn't get a chance to see it. Saw the name tho lol

troll detected. Bye.

okay

Thanks, super jelly

>don't need you facebooking her

her profile says shes single, i call bullshit

lol hows that?

and it also says shes interested in women

facebook /bella.jadeite

of course it does, can't really make money off facebook johns if it says taken

What your girlfriend said is right OP.
Get a good job, clean yourself up real good, and get a good girl who will do these things.
>Or get a "nigger"

looks like a puking station with a huge knife next to it. jesus man

Start looking for a replacement, she's not bad looking, but not hot enough to endure that attitude.
Being that lazy means she will get fat when she gets older.

see
both ways
and she's a lying whore so what do you expect? 100% disclosure on fb LOL

Anyway I'm the bitch that stole her phone, tell her kitty katt says hi

get a cage, call it the "learning cage" next time she pisses you off put her in said learning cage for a night after doing this a couple times she will come to fear the learning cage after a month or two you should get desired results you're welcome