What do you think about meat?

What do you think about meat?

I think that it's good

Meat is delicious, especially most red meats. Lamb, alligator, snake, quail, rabbit, eel, samon, etc. The flesh of animals is just so tasty. Chicken is bland and low-tier.

Snake?

I like to grill it. And fry it. Or bake, broil, stew, dehydrate.......nomnomnom......

degenerate and literally the reason for global warming
>over 50% of greenhouse gasses from meat production

Still can't live without. Tried to avoid it before, didn't last long.

Umm ok

What the fuck are "greenhouse gasses"?
You mean CO2, the reason plants exists?

He he's a cool guy but he fucked my ex so we don't talk anymore

We could grow animal meat on trees if that is ok with everyone

are you a vegan?

nice dubs and learn to cook chicken better

carbon dioxide
methane
nitrous oxide
and the rest

fuck no im not retarded

Ok, people and animals make gasses. They always have and they always will

What are we supposed to do, not exist?

Vegan is alpha as fuck, superior in every way.

I beat it daily

i love it

when i eat meat i have this strange feeling in my anus

sometimes ill take a sausage out of the pack, put butter on my tight little asshole and suck the sausage up my ass and then push it back out

usually boil it in water and then microwave it then eat it like a hot dog afterwards

I went vegetarian for 6 months last year and although I fucking love veggie food, it made me realise just how much I can't live without bacon or chicken. Or steak. Or gammon. Or prawns. Or battered cod. Or basicaly all meat.

Pigs in blanket are the fucking best.
Pork, wrapped in pork.

much less animals
there are more than
>16 billion chickens in the world
>1.5 billion cows
>1 billion sheep
>1 billion pigs

MEAT IS NEAT

meat is good...especially when it's wrapped in bacon :)

Can I say that it's neat?

I'm not sure what you're insinuating, or if you even have a valid point

The real solution is to just grow meat in labs, but that's going to require some serious trial and error to make sure you're not eating cancer/eating bad proteins.

Yes, I tried going vegetarian (vegan) last year too for about 6 months.

Everyone kept telling me how healthy it was and how good I would feel.

I ended up losing weight, but all of it was muscle. I started feeling so weak and tired every day until I could not function. I started getting sick. First it was just colds then I got flu, measles, cholera, typhoid fever, consumption, and aids all at the same time. When I got pneumonia I decided enough was enough.

I went out and ate a 48oz steak and started immediately feeling better so I ordered and ate another one and I was cured.

Hahaha.
Thanks for the giggle.

Its tens of thousands of dollars per ounce and its bland as fuck, why would you eat that?

It's actually more like 15%, there's one dodgy study that somehow managed to get the figure of 51%.

But still, if you claim to give the slightest fuck about the environment but still stuff your fat face full of Big Macs and steaks then you're the weakest, most hypocritical piece of shit the world has to offer.

All arguments for eating meat boil down to 'but muh taste' which means you're a lazy and shit cook who literally cannot stop themselves from obeying a single lizard brain urge.

Mad, meatfags?

>tens of thousands of dollars
For the time being, no shit.

>why would you eat that
Why not? People eat McDonalds. They eat offal. Some people choose to eat tripe, some people think that's gross. Some people eat brains.

What if they could make it taste good? What if they could make it taste like shit meat never does?

Why the fuck wouldn't you eat it?

The absolute worst thing I'll eat meat wise is pork scratchings when I'm pissed as fuck in the pub.

Kidney is fucking rancid.
Would never eat brain, or horse cock.

If they can make it taste exactly like a normal steak or ground beef, yea I would.

But that won't be for decades

Well, there's a market for everything.

>Why the fuck wouldn't you eat it?

Because I dont want flesh decomposing inside of my stomach.

>mad, meatfags?

Yes. Fight me IRL I promise I'll rek your scrawny arse.

Meats pretty damn tasty. I stopped buying beef mainly just game and chicken. Occasional pork loin to make some pulled pork.

what's the point in that, might us well make it taste like chicken or fish and I'll have. Make it taste like cock if you lick

But the flesh doesn't decompose inside of you.

The plant matter does.

Unless you eat meat that's actually rotting, but then you'll get violently sick and probably vomit it back out, and have a real bad week.

Can't stand red meats, only like chicken and turket

Put down the burger and have a go then fatty

Aaaand I'm hungry

my names is Pete, I loves meat

Meat should be eaten in moderation, especially what kind of meat you are eating. Fish is always my best option; low fat and high nutrition.

Yeah my mate's a chef and he tells me about all the random shit he's had to cook for private school kids.

Apparently when you cook horse cock, the head of the table (the most important person/leader at the table) gets the head of the penis.
Meant to be some sort of delicacy...
Fuck that shit.

I'd rather have my horsecock raw and still beating, thanks.

Just because you suck at cooking chicken doesn't mean it's bland.

oh indeed, that nigga ain't frying that shit