What cigarette brand are you smoking Sup Forums?

What cigarette brand are you smoking Sup Forums?

bump

bump

Just started smoking and a friend recommended me these. Is it a good choice?

Well do you like them?

Pall Mall. Sometimes West. Basically looking for cheap and thick-tasting cigarettes that our stores sell bagged, not pre-rolled.

Well, yes, but it's almost the only brand i've tried so I wonder if theres anything better.

9/10
8 to 8.5/10
maybe you could try something lighter for a begginer like chesterfield crown blue but if you like lucky continue

West is pretty nice, considering the price

This shit.
Used to smoke Marlboro Reds straights till I realised smoking rolling tobacco was a hell of a lot more cost friendly.
Marlboro Gold tobacco is actually nice to smoke.
It's either that, or Amber Leaf/Gold Leaf.

What do you think of the blue Galloises? Ever tried them?

i don't smoke.

drinking shiner bock

smokin rollies

Don't be a bitch. Hand roll

oh yeah, ussually i smoke chesterfield crown, when im with a girl that does not smoke also ches crown or malborlo gold, when im with a girl that smokes marlborlo red, also sometimes lucky strikes depends which luckys i buy which i buy, they are all alright
3/10, too cheap for me, i mean chesterfield is also really cheap but it does not taste cheap, but you said it yourself that you like cheap tasting ciggaretes

Nope. I've always smoked cigarretes some of my friends gave me just to try it until I started buying Lucky Strike. Never a specific brand. I'll try those or the ones rocommended me. Thanks guys.

Parliament 100mm

Hand Rolling is for poor people and students etc.

winston code

ye, I only wish the taste was thicker or more bitter. That's why I prefer Pall Mall. And I smoke full flavor, ofc.

Brands that are very thick-tasting and not more than 150% of the price of cheap tobacco like Pall Mall/West/L&M?

I smoke various brands of rolling tobacco, put i prefer American Spirit, now I'm smoking Red Bull

I am poor and so is everyone else

I have always smoked Marlboro Reds and Blacks

What else is along this line of flavor?

smoking is for losers

The thing is I work at a bank and so it is important to maintain a good impression

>What cigarette brand are you smoking

OPB

I don't know if it exists in your country, but we have a rolling tobacco called rancho here, which is very nice considering the price