/got/ general

Queen Meera edition

>

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4l0nie/fucking_cunts_where_are_next_weeks_spoilers/d3jwxbd
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4nmmoc/first_and_last_post/
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4nler0/spoilers_for_rest_of_the_season/
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4gbh57/the_freefolk_s6_ghoul_pool/d2gkqex
watchersonthewall.com/topic/jon-and-littlefinger-scene/
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-season-6-soundtrack-arriving-june-24th/(
westeros.org/BoD/Houses/Entry/House_Lannister/
i.imgur.com/c0dhVjO.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EWW THAA FOOK UHH YEW?

Send Ravens to all Lords of the vale. Little finger has been poised by are enemies.

Azor /got/

Friendly reminder that Azor means loving to receive butt stuff.

>Truth

>tfw no glass candles when Sam gets to Oldtown

Azor John!

Meanwhile reddit retards are defending Daenerys's order to execute envoys.

Samefag samefagging every thread lol

The last set of envoys brought false promises of peace. It becomes a "who's fucking who first" policy at that point. If Robb or Jon did the 'right thing' and got killed as a result it would be a mix of "MUH HONOR" and "Should've seen it coming".

They weren't envoys, they were literally the leaders of the Slavers. Yes, the writers are this retarded and yes the audience does eat it up. That episode raises a lot of questions, like:

> Why were the Sons of the Harpy, a domestic insurgency, outside of the city stabbing random people before getting BTFO by the Dothraki?
> How did Dany, her entourage, and 40 soldiers get to the outskirts of the city, which were supposedly overrun?
> Why would the Slavers attack Meeren, a city built mostly out of mud, with seaborne catapults firing flaming ammunition?
> Why would the Slavers attack a city controlled by someone known as the Mother of Dragons, who has three confirmed dragons, without any contingency for what to do if dragons attack?
> How did the rebel Iron Fleet get across the world in roughly two days?
> Why would Sansa not tell Jon about Littlefingers' army, which was apparently only a few miles away when the battle began?
> Why would Jon, an experienced commander, attack a superior force by simply sending his men at them head on, with no attempt to flank or maneuver?
> Why would Davos, another experienced commander, tell the lightly armed archers under his command to stop doing literally the only thing they were good for and instead join a fight against heavy infantry and calvary?
> Why did Wun Wun, who wielded weapons in earlier battles, decide to go into this one unarmed?

The answers to all of these questions is simple: the writers are shit and the audience eats it up.

What promises? Tyrion served them with an ultimatum and some whores, they promised exactly fuckall.

>only man with a living direwolf
>climbed the wall
>killed white walkers
>shocked the night king
>told stannis to fuck off
>protected the wall
>made peace with the wildlings
>died and came back
>beat Ramsey 1v1 with his bare hands
>reclaimed his home in a short period of time

ALL HAIL THE TRUE KING OF THE NORTH JON SNOW

Breaking peace treaties is a regular event of diplomacy. Killing envoys is not, it's a huge affront that leads to things like Genghis Khan killing everyone in Persia.

Maisie

Let's make a list of red herring plots
>Azor Ahai
>R + L = J
>The Lord of Light
>Illyrio Mopatis
>Young Griff / Golden Company
>Dragonbinder
>Glass Candles
>The faceless man in the citadel
>The Horn of Joramun
>Quaithe
>Daenarys ever going to Asshai
>Deep Ones (Krakens are still fair game for TWOW)
>Sons of the Harpy
>Dornish Master Plan
>Lady Stoneheart
>Greenseer Warging (~iffy. Bran will be using this a lot but he will be using it to do stuff like saving Daenarys from being killed as a baby and whatnot, things which are already true from our POV)
>The Others

THE WAR WAS LOST

>How did the rebel Iron Fleet get across the world in roughly two days?
This is the one that annoys me most, and the fact that nobody is talking about it annoys me even more. Yara managed to move a massive fleet from the Iron Islands to Mereen in a few days? Fucking how.

>people saying the Targaryens wont do shit because they have no claim

thats fucking right, they had no claim or right to claim the 7 kingdoms in the first place, but they had dragons, so they could and they did, Now another Tagaryen has Dragons, She will take it for herself just as her ancestors did, and just how many houses left in westeros that wont bend the knee upon seeing the sight dragons?

>The claim comes from the Baratheon line, not the Lannisters
So, just for the sake of genealogy, who is the next closest legitimate/legitimatised Baratheon left alive?

>So, the Lone Red Wolf then
You missed (You)
>Lady Killer

First for Stannis The Mannis

nth for puppyfu

Months, Euron's fleet is almost finished. There are modern scenes which take place during previous seasons.

>Azor Ahai
>R + L = J

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA just how fucking BTFO are you when Ep10 comes out?

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

Oh silly user, that stuff is actually happening months after everything else in the season.

It just wouldn't make sense for them to vanish from the story for several episodes while everything else was going on, then the last episode is the 15 total minutes of Theon, Yara, and Dany spend together.

Next Episode confirmed info:

>Cersei doesn't show up to her trial.
>Cersei blows up the Great Sept of Baelor with wildfire, killing Mace, Loras, Margaery, Kevan, High Sparrow, some Sparrows, some random citizens, and Lancel
>Qyburn has his little birds kill Pycelle
>Tommen commits suicide by jumping out of a window
>The Mountain kills Septa Unella, Oberyn/Elia Martell style; possibly kills more Sparrows
>Arya kills Walder Frey
>Arya makes Frey pies(possibly just poisoned pies)
>Jon is named King in the North by the Northern lords, Manderly(or someone who fits his description) gives a speech that convinces them all
>Dorne will appear
>Sam arrives at Oldtown
>Davos makes Melissandre tell Jon that she burned Shireen
>Bran sees the rest of the Tower of Joy scene
>Bran and co. arrive at The Wall, Benjen leaves
>Jon learns his parentage(not 100% confirmed)
>Daenerys sets sail for Westeros(final scene)

Sources:

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4l0nie/fucking_cunts_where_are_next_weeks_spoilers/d3jwxbd
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4nmmoc/first_and_last_post/
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4nler0/spoilers_for_rest_of_the_season/ - confirmed by truede
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/4gbh57/the_freefolk_s6_ghoul_pool/d2gkqex
watchersonthewall.com/topic/jon-and-littlefinger-scene/
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-season-6-soundtrack-arriving-june-24th/( for the Dany and Sam parts specifically, Maester & The Winds of Winter)

Why are showplebs so retarded?

lol

kek

I hope he gets a lot of screen time. He's barely been in this season.

>most

this is objectively right

Jon Stark aka Winter's Bastard aka The Wolf of Winter aka The Wolf of Winterfell aka The Sword of the North aka The Pretty Snowflake aka The White Wolf aka The Bastard of Light aka Snow aka Wildling's Wolf of the North aka The Blackguard aka Winter Christ aka The Winter General aka Wintersbane aka THE KING IN THE NORTH.

And his sister and heir until that cripple comes back

Sansa Stark aka The Red Wolf aka The Red Widow aka the Lone Wolf aka The Winter Queen aka The Red Winter The Winter Rose aka The Dumb Bitch aka Loose Tully aka Littlefingers's Cum Bucket aka The Last Wolf aka GINGER SNAPS!!!! aka Littlefinger's Whore aka DA PRINCESS OF THE NORTH

KNEEL YOU SHITS! KNEEL!

I wonder how many of these were actual subplots that GRRM gave up on and decided to hastily write off.

>>Dorne will appear
Yesssssss

Hiss with me sisters

see
and

how come this dude posts in here with his trip on?

>no "dragon in wolves clothing"

>sources reddit and watchersonthewall

Jonposting is dead. Bury it.

i hope based aidan gillen gets to kiss sophie again

We know who it was.

I want these two to fuck so bad. I want it to turn into the ultimate daughter/lover/partner in crime relationship. I want Jonsafags to fall by the thousands.

using a tripcode isn't against the rules newfag

What emotion is this face trying to convey?

Me too. It's all I want now that all the normies want Jonsa to happen.

Allegedly 14 episodes left. Is GoT worth giving it as much thought as people here still do?

Why couldn't they find any actual beautiful actress for Dany? You can tell that they want her to be beautiful, it's part of her character. Why she like that.

>emilia isn't beautiful

Well that should fucking teach you never to fucking believe an article from "mashable." The characters is mentioned (Corwen Baratheon, Mathin Lannister) are fan created characters from the ASOIAF MUSH.

jon's new sigil bros

I'm not going to watch the next season, I'll just be reading TWOW. Some of the red herring plots are the most intriguing parts of the books and the show cuts them right out (justifiably I admit)

Jaime has no claim

Mathin was a second son. His brother Jonn, the heir, had two sons of his own

westeros.org/BoD/Houses/Entry/House_Lannister/

Tywin and his siblings would be descended from Jonn Lannister, not Mathin

oh, i think you might be new to the website then. see, it's kind of against the culture of the board to do that, no one really appreciates it.

how come more people aren't flooding this dude with abuse whenever he posts?

Normies.

I crave the TV viewer's attention.

Fuck off.

Not Lady Killer Wolf, just Lady Killer.

She got Lady killed through going along with Cersei/Joffrey. You know in your heart that it's true.

the only person new here is you

i've been tripping in /got/ since last year

Jonsafags want CIA to die just so their faggy ship can happen because deep down they know he's a threat and consider him a rival for Sansa's affections.

>Why would Davos, another experienced commander, tell the lightly armed archers under his command to stop doing literally the only thing they were good for and instead join a fight against heavy infantry and calvary?

This i'm fine with. He says they'll just take out their own men too. And the arrows from ramsay do cut down everyone in the melee

citation needed.

also
>how come more people aren't flooding this dude with abuse whenever he posts?
everyone here likes me that's why

None of the shit you're posting is canon. BoD is a fan game.

oh, that's weird. how come you still have a trip on, then?

Not bad. Bit complex for asoiaf though.

Fuck off.

Even if CIA dies Jonsa not happening.

>everyone here likes me that's why

lol fuck off Brad, we tolerate you.

Yeah fuck these basic bitches. Let them cry themselves to sleep while schlicking off to 50 Shades of Mediocre Erotica.

The Red Wolf knows no cock but the cock in the East, whose name is CIA's cock.

>Sup Forums
so how old are you anyway to still be browsing Sup Forums? 14?

because i'm better than you

so everyone hates you, mostly for using a trip, and you still use it? that's weird, man. are you shitposting here, or are you posting for serious? because over a year seems like too long to shitpost for...

>Jonsa shipping isnt just Sup Forums shitposting.

*sigh* I was going for a nickname with Wolf in it. Of the things the 7 kingdoms are going to think of when they think of Sansa, how her direwolf died will be so far down the list... How about this, two things. First, if you want to call her Lady Killer, go ahead. I will understand it and when I see it will great you warmly. Secondly, Sophie Turner adopted Lady. She lives on. Feel better about this now.

Very much to the contrary. However, once in a while I am interested to know what the next generation thinks.

no everyone here likes me for using a tripcode newfag

If they are canon, then I'm sure you can name the page of A Game of Thrones, a Clash of Kings, a Storm of Swords, a Feast for Crows, a Dance of Dragons, The Hedge Knight, The Sworn Sword, The Mystery Knight, The World of Ice and Fire, the Princess and the Queen, or the Rogue Prince where they are mentioned.

And in any case, it's still wrong. See:
i.imgur.com/c0dhVjO.jpg

Azor Jon posting is dead. Jonsa lies beneath the ground. Why weren't you there to protect your Jonautist?

great should be greet

This ship is so fucking teenybopper high school shit. Soph herself said she'd rather get dick from seasoned men like Aiden and Iain and Rory. Kit Snow is pretty but he probably can't fuck as good, plus he's like 3 feet tell.

Fuck off.

I filtered him. I felt cleaner last thread.

our azor wanted us elsewhere

winter has truly come my friend

We can do better that naming it "CIA's Cock" The obvious ones are Big Finger, Middle Finger, etc....

It's fat Twilight girls, family. And by girls I mean 40 something hogbeats.

Jonsa posting died when Sansa got Rickon killed

All the major review sites say they're shipping it now, like MTV, Vox, etc.

Agreed. Attractive girls like Sophie and Puppyfu want a real man like Aiden. Not some manlet.

So you're shitposting? In that case, don't you think you've dedicated too much time to this?

more like jonsa posting died when the jonsa autists got BTFO after petyr saved the day in episode 9

Fuck off Brad