god tier
pic related, 1970 maserati ghibli

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TQVuIC5-RtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mitsubishi FTO

dat ass

viper acr

just love the smooth lines, gonna get me one of them in a year.

rate this one

6/10 would daily

this

nothing more classic tbh

Oh this one is beautiful
Also double points for being a white toyota, I have a white Celica myself

/thread

omg

yes

Get on my level, you peasants.

The most beautifull carr in the world
Period
Full stop

In that colour it might very well be the most beautifull thing in the world, not just the most beautifull car

I'd seriously consider blowing ralph lauren to hear the exhaustnote through a walkie talkie

I could look at this car all day

>transverse

I was once lucky enough to see it next to the disco volante irl, and stunning as that 8c might be, it just completely pales into insignificance next to a disco volante.
That is genuinly one of the most well thought out shapes in the midern carworld, it's like a spider got spliced with the starship enterprise and then their offspring had sex with the actual golden ratio

It is that beautifull

idk if you guys have noticed but i'm a sucker for detail shots

Granted, you couldn't actually steer the pininfarina Modulo, but it does look like something Dr Dave Bowman would drive.

BMW 507

XJ13

68 Alfa Remeo

The Subaru-Toyota FA20 Boxer engine is a balanced and spirited collaboration between Toyota and Subaru used in the ft86 chassis triplets, I.E. The Scion FRS, The Subaru BRZ, and The Toyota GT86. Using advanced technologies such as DOHC combined with advanced head work and Toyota's innovative D4-S Port/Direct injection hybrid technology in conjunction with a 11.5:1 compression ratio and a 86 by 86 stroke and bore ratio to enable a 7500 rpm redline capabilities and pull an impressive 200 horsepower and 151 Lb-ft at the crank out of the 2 liter naturally aspirated capacity, 4-cylinder engine. The aluminum construction works seamlessly with the boxer engine configuration to allow a center of gravity in the triplets that is lower than that of a Porsche Cayman, allowing for ungodly levels of grip waiting to be exploited by the driver and the perfect partner of a chassis whilst reducing weight up front to allow for a near perfect 50:50 weight balance front to rear. Paired to either a track-inspired 6-speed Aisin Automatic Paddle shift transmission or 6-speed slick shifting manual, both coupled to a Limited Slip Differential perfectly sending power to the rear wheels, the FA20 has all the right ingredients to do the job just right. From Unequal Length headers from factory to a factory cold air intake and a 76mm central throttle body to even precision-machined valvetrain components to allow for high efficiency in both the top end and low end of its' rev range, the FA20 Engine was bred to raise the level of what small displacement, naturally aspirated engines could do and still stay true to the purist ideals of pure driving bliss.

>mfw scion went defunct

Лол

It's not a german straight 6 tho

>One chance at life
>Not be 1970s international playboy driving Maserati Ghibli at the French Riviera
>why live ?

/thread

A white r8 came into my shop the other day for an etest and alignment. Shit was cash

I fucking love this car

>vtec brooooo

gtfo here with that stupid ricer shit

jk i appreciate cars of every kind and understand that not all japanese cars are riceboxes

but srsly gtfo

youtube.com/watch?v=TQVuIC5-RtA

unfortunately no sound :-(

>42 replies 13 posters
Nice bait

Friend has one of these. All black though.

Vroom : )

My brothers 1960 ford mustang

'67 Chevy Impala

volvo 242

my nigga

RS

Kek James looks thrilled

Asthetic perfection, overshadowed by a sports car that looks like melting butter.

Ghia L6.4 .. only about 100 or so made. A thing of beauty.

cuz he driving that car on the road, not offroad.
its a beast car man.

>fwd
>rear tire wider than front
hahahhaha

100a is bae.

Kek, you don't get out much do you?

Thats called light

This

7 series are neat. But huge. I like the 5 series too. Also like the TT. Non-rs is pretty affordable.

I like the 2nd gen the most

i series suck. Fuckin hipstercars

me too, for sure. SC V8 > everything else.

Awesome. These cars were available for 1500 bucks 5yrs back. Now its 10k for a rolling chassis from the scrap yard.

i love it!