Anyone up for some feels this lovely day?

Anyone up for some feels this lovely day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnKZ4pdSU-s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's got you feelin today Sup Forumsro?

Bump

Bump because I know some user is in their feels, and I like to talk to feelin anons

There will be a fucking feels thread today. There's no avoiding it.

Damn.

Aaaand back to page one

Hah gay!

Thinking of my ex.. and having sad piano music playing in the background.

I feel so alone..

This thread will not die. I don't have any feels appropriate pictures but you'll all just see my countless bumps for the next 30 minutes before bedtime if that's what it takes

What happened with her man?

Bump

My man

This thread will never die

gf I thought loved me cheated on me with one of my best friends, I cut her out of my life but still miss when we were happy together.
The experience has put me off relationships and has made me realise nothing is sacred anymore. I hate to be a bitch but thankfully I'm alright with being alone for as long as I need.

It was my fault actually.. I had to move away because of military work. So i wasn't going to be able to see her for a few years. It was a difficult decision, but I chose to put her in a spot where she ends it, not me. Didn't want to hurt her at all, so i thought it would be better if I made myself seem like someone she wouldn't want to be with.
Now im searching around the internet and finding her social media accounts and just looking at her face to remember the wonderful moments I had with her. She was the only girlfriend I had, and the only person that truly loved me. I fucked it up, I fucked it up bad. I haven't talked to her since that day and never told her the real reason why it had to end. I feel now that I could of done it better, but its too late. She more than likely has someone else now.

>oxycontin/speed addict
>mum died of leukaemia at 7
>dad in car accident, crippled at 8
>lost apprenticeship due to depression
>developed psychosis shortly after
>hallucinations constantly
>depression gets more severe
>dad's spine is crumbling, going to be paralysed from neck down
>he's my only friend, have to look after him daily
>he's getting suicidal as his back gets worse
>think about suicide constantly for past couple years
>have to hold it together for dad
>drug intake increasing
>losing my grip on reality, hallucinating I'm somewhere totally different
>walls are melting, fabricating people who aren't even there, having full conversations with them
>seriously want to just end it
>ask dad if he wants to go out together, just OD in front of TV together
>he refuses and tries to keep my spirits up
>I know he wants to end it too but he can't stand the idea of me doing it too
>feel numb, just going through the motions

So you're letting some bitch with no sense of loyalty ruin your sense of what is sacred in life? Come on user, you know that's not realistic. And please tell me you cut the dude out too

Well at least you can take comfort in how humble you were. I respect that, you'll be right in a few months years, but everything is temporary.

Hey man I'm almost 2 months sober today. Have you ever thought about trying? Sometimes the speed alone will make you hallucinate and I think your dad would be in a lot more peace knowing you got help.

No I know, within a week I fucked one of her old friends who fell out with her over the situation, however, I can't see myself with someone else now and I feel too emotionally retarded to actually know what love is.

And yeah, cut him out of my life and all my better friends have, too. also, set his car on fire.

Hey man, you made a concrete decision in life and stood by it. It seems like you're so immersed in dread that you're not willing to consider that this was for the best, or that you can always make new relationships with a lot of people who love you.

Bro, you can't hold yourself back though. I can't say that I know what love is either, but I do know that I'll never be able to learn by developing it for some female before I develop love for myself. And that's a long path

Will post the few I have

Try changing your perspective on life a little, perhaps think about not living for your dad or living at all for that matter, just wake up everyday to watch the sunrise, go for run when you can. and if you do think about going out together, make sure that you make your last memories together the greatest experience of your lives.

Thank you for you service, Goyim

t. Actual jew

All I have unfortunately

bumping for feels

Yeah very much so, I have finally realised now that I need to sort out my own head before I can even think about being with someone else.
Started cutting my chest up again to feel like I have some control over the pain in my life and it keeps me smiling and happy when I go outside and no one can see it so I don't see a problem.

I've stopped looking for love and I'm not even letting it look for me, I just want to be alone and do my thing for a while, hopefully it plays out in my favour.

Found more

Man, that is a problem though. It's nearing my bed time so this is the last post I'll make for the day. But I know life can be painful man. I got the scars all over my body to prove it, along with the mental hospital visits and years of drug addiction and of course banging every girl I could. But none of that solved any problems for me. None of that gave me actual happiness. So today I'm trying something different. I made a concrete plan of my goals to be, and I'm doing everything I can to accomplish them. I'm trying to dream big because I know that the future is in my hands if I'm willing to grasp it. But before any of that, I try to be of service to people. My work is a bit too hectic to do any volunteer soup kitchen stuff so I come on Sup Forums and bump the shit out of feels threads to try to find people like me. People who have no hope, and people that I might be able to give hope too. And it really has helped me, along with my prescribed medication of course.

Next time you want to cut yourself bro, I want you to replace it by being of service. It can be anything, as long as your helping another human being with the only intent being to do them a service. Ideally without recognition.

i always liked this one

>be me
>be in euro equivilant of highschool
>have crush on this girl
>she always hangs with her annoying best friend
>whenever i was talking with her and her came to her the friend tried to actively ignore me
> school has a dance
>for some reason the dance will have vip area for extra money
>she sais shes thinkining about going there
>i say aswel since i want to be wanted to be with her
> she changes her mind
> say i change my mind aswel
> bff notices and says
> wow user it seems like you changed your mind acording to chrush
>fuckthebitchisontome.org
>fast forward couple of months
>valintines day
>school has a roses program want to send her a rose
>i'm so beta that when i finaly write the note my hands are shaking from the adrenaline
>most fucking adrenaline i've ever had actualy struggle to write her name
>its anonymous so she doesn't know
>but its pritty obvious
>still not even a question
>fast forward
>theres this guy who had no friends
>he only hung with the jenators
>then one day he talked to my crush
>a week later they where dating
>mfw i'm literaly les desiarble then the jenators pet

For the first time ever, some "alpha" douche took a girl I was interested in away from me and idk how to react. I'm just kinda shocked. It's worse cuz we both knew him and she always shat on him and talked ab him behind his back but he's fucking her now and she loves it

Bruh...

I like this one too

That's tough shit man. Only thing I can say that might help is next time you like a girl, find the courage to talk to her. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Also what you feel now will pass. It will be painful for a while but after a while you'll wake up and find she isn't the first thing you think of, but the second.

Same goes for you really

>going out with this girl for 5 years
>move to other city for work, no problem she says, we are gonna make it work
>fast forward 2 years later, it doesnt work anymore for her
>literally days before i move back and propose she tells me that she has new bf
>i know that i fucked up, and i know that nothing in life is fatal not even death, but why it hurts so much Sup Forums?

Try to move on. She isn't worth the feels.

Because you're human, my friend. That's why it hurts. The day it doesn't hurt anymore, is the day you're dead; Physically, or emotionally.

That made me feel

youtube.com/watch?v=vnKZ4pdSU-s

is this the same dude?

Yup.

The worst part, it's that I KNOW that I never had no chance in hell to be with her...

I plan to kill myself on the eve of my 30th birthday. I'm alone and I don't really have anyone to talk to as they either don't understand, I can't put into words why I've been miserable for so long, or they mock me for it. I constantly ride the line between thinking I'm a decent, interesting person with much to offer a woman to thinking I'm worthless, that I will die alone and deserve nothing good in life. I've tried changing my life but it never seems to make it any better and I'm losing more and more people in my life each year. I'm afraid that I'll just get older and older until I'm 80 years old with no friends or family, no kids or grandkids. If I'm going to die alone, I'm going to do it on my terms and not wait several decades.

do it on your 40th birtday friend, give this clueless life another chance

I still have under a year and a half, but I'm not spending another decade alone. I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of living this life by myself.

Nigga fuck that. For the next 10 years go out there and do whatever the fuck you want and I mean whatever; drugs, sex, bar fights, etc. If shit hasn't changed by the time you're 40 then yea kill yourself but fucking hell just go out with a bang and be infamous for a few years.

I'm not really interested in most of that. I find it hard to give a fuck about most things now, I rarely get angry anymore. I feel like there's nothing left for me and I'd rather just end it than prolong this state I'm in. The world wouldn't miss someone like me, and before you say 'but your friends/family would' that's selfish. Wrong, too, I wouldn't be alone if people actually cared.

Lol if you're gonna be that weak about it then fuck you, the world doesn't need more people like you.

>I wouldn't be alone if people actually cared.

So it's not your fault? How about making an effort once in a while?

That's the point, tough guy. No point in living much longer so I'd rather it end sooner than later. Nice try, though. I'm sure your advice would work better in /fit/.

Can i touch you?

A lot of things are my fault, I never said I was blameless. If I try to talk to someone and they don't respond, then that's really out of my hands, it's not like I can make them talk to me. I can understand because they have more people in their lives already, more interesting ones as well.

Dunno, can you?

Come here

Man that attitude is exactly the reason why your life is the way it is. "hurr durr tough guy" "your advice would work better in /fit/" I give you solid advice to just let loose and stop being a faggot since you're already at rock bottom anyway so not like you can make things worse, then you just throw it all in my face because "that's not how I am myyyannnn!", look loser you aren't anybody because you've never even tried to be somebody. I call you weak and then you have the audacity to insult me, I imagine you're the guy who bumps into assholes all day without realising that they're actually the asshole.

Nah, that's okay.

Someone's got some pretty thin skin. 'Going nuts' isn't good advice, it's a shitty pipe dream that's only available for people with some kind of safety net like friends or rich parents who will bail them out if they get in trouble.

I was sad for you before you wrote could of. I pretty angry is now. Fuck you

Be me,
>20 average looking
>in a reationship thats falling apart
>Start hanging out with work group
>Me and boss get close
>we both ended up getting hammered.
>start getting close.
>stopped that shit, call significant other to pick me up.
>Goodguygreg.jpg
>couple weeks later significant other and i slipt
>good.mov
>Continue To hang with boss
>We ended up getting. Drunk one night and fucking
>Fuckingamazing.gif
> we try dating but have to keep it on the dl
>started to really like him
>Ex keeps harassing me. Might blow our cover.
>Paranoia.jpg
>me and the boss break up over if.
>Fuckthisshit.png
>Left, moved, made a decent life for myself, I just miss my reationship with my boss.

>thin skin
Still trying the insults, I give up. Don't forget to live stream.

>only available for people with some kind of safety net
>but you said you're going to kill yourself so who cares?
>clearly not actually going to an hero
>attention seeking faggot

Someone took the picture, so they're not entirely alone.

>be me at 18
>did a shit ton of psychedelics
>realized I have schizophrenia
>realized all my interactions with everyone are hollow and toxic
>lose my family's trust
>lose all my friends
>get kicked out on my 19th birthday after tripping hard the night before
>feel completely dead
>feel like everyone can see how mentally fucked I am
>finally get a job after a few months
>spent most of paycheck on the same shit that destroyed my life literally months ago

Should I seriously just kill myself now?

user, don't listen to that other guy. He means well, but it's not the sort of advice you need.

If you could, try and get a hobby. Anything. Buy a cactus and take care of it. Or maybe pick up a guitar and learn some songs. Or make a video game, or an anime, or maybe write a book. Buy a dog.

I have my own passions, they're really the only things that give me a reason to live. You don't owe me anything because I'm an internet stranger, but I implore you to try and find something that interests you and try and make something cool.

You'll find that if you have a team of people working with you, or someone or something relies on you to live, you'll find a new meaning in your life.

Life has no real meaning, it's up to us to decide that meaning. That is the true purpose of life... Making our own.

Get some self-control and some professional help.

Maybe you should be somewhere else if you're going to be this much of a salty faggot. I'm not well off, I don't have the means to go on some epic bender.

No one

Life. No umbrella, no light at the end, no happy ending only truth. Good thread

fellow nutball here.

>Should I seriously just kill myself now?

I don't know, are you having fun? Do you enjoy the mysteries and things in your life as if you're piecing together a puzzle? Is there anything you are looking to get out of life but it seems impossible, is that bothersome enough to want to die, to die because of unfulfilled desires?

I've been through many mental breakdowns and bouts with depression and so far things have gotten more interesting, enough that I don't stay in a depressed mindset for nearly as long as I did in highschool. When I didn't have mental issues. Think for yourself about what you want to get out of life, think about how if possible you can get that. You probably have thought about all this stuff before but that doesn't mean that a change of the picture makes it meaningless to look at.

I have a few hobbies, namely Warhammer and table top RPGs. But for the last two years I haven't been able to indulge in them in person. I've tried playing on Roll20 but now the group seems to always flake every week. I'm trying to learn guitar since I've always wanted to play an instrument I can sing with, maybe it'll come along eventually.

The problem is that I find it hard to meet people and open up. I don't think I'm very interesting and most of the things I like are indoor activities, which sucks since everyone here seems to be an outdoorsy type. I've tried online dating but I'm just one guy among thousands that's not desperate enough to tell some whale that she's a 10.

anyone have the Icarus story? forgot to save it yesterday

post face

I'd rather not. I'm not a good looking guy and I don't want to end up in some cringe thread.

here user

I know it is hard i probably Cant relate to your Problems i had my fair Share too.. also was very suicidal a few years Back and my Mom paniced Punched me and stuck me Into a psych Clinic pretended i was fine so they'd let me Out if this shithole... I wasnt obviously but then i came to the conclusion that i will die anyway and hell i am going to try and if Life fucks me so be it but i am Not giving up without trying. Hell do what your want with your Life but dont throw it away. Travel be homeless and Travel or so smth that makes you Kinda Happy or at least gives your Life some purpose who knows someday you will probably find your happiness and your meaning in Life maybe on the other side of the Planet maybe you Go to the rainforest and are going to live with some tribe... I am Not kidding this World has so much to offer if your life is Shit if everything and everyone around you is Shit get away from that dont let anything or anyone pull you down

Well, good job on having hobbies. That said, I don't think video games really count. The key is to -make- stuff, not consume it. It's OK to have those sort of hobbies, but you need to focus on finding things to create.

As for meeting people, do you have a job? If not, get one. It's a good way to meet qts. With online dating, you have to be impressive and catch people's attention. It just comes back to how many hobbies you have - do some impressive ass shit and build your "social resume."

Get good at all of the things that ever interested you. I promise if you master everything you want to learn, you won't be suicidal anymore.

You'll be sad sometimes, but there's too much cool shit to do before you die. Do it all!

I play vidya, but I mean Warhammer like the physical models. Build them, paint them, conversions and such. When I have the time I feel a sense of calm when I'm painting. Probably because I have something to really focus on. But it's fleeting. It's like when I worked out. I managed to lose 40 pounds and when I was at the gym I didn't think about anything else but what I was listening to and what I was doing, say running or whatever.

I have a job in an insurance office but it's temporary. I'm hoping I can work there permanently as it's not overly hard and the commute is convenient, and frankly I like riding the train to work.

I've been sad for the last 13 years. Sure there have been points where it wasn't so bad, where I had friends, a good job and a decent apartment, but I still lacked love. I've been with some really shitty girls in my time, none of which I'd ever think of being with on a long term basis. I even disliked them when I was with them. One girl I fooled around with said we should date, and when I asked the question my interest in her immediately fell through. I kissed her and didn't feel a thing. I've just never met anyone I felt strongly before and I don't know of anyone that's felt that way for me. I could have a great job and be a master of everything under the sun but if I have no one to share it with, then what's the point? I find that people who say that having a relationship isn't everything have had something worthwhile at some point, whereas I haven't. It's like telling a man that's starving that food isn't all that great after you've just finished a big meal.

Why the fuck is every piece of advice to get out of depression and get your life back on tracks so much effort?
And if you say because life takes effort don't lie, not everyone goes through depression and fights it, they never have to go through that effort the fucks

People give advice based on their own experiences, so what worked for them may not work for you. What's worse are the 'fuck that shit bro' guys that think if they get angry and use enough swears then you'll follow their advice and get better in a matter of days, like depression is some kind of physical entity you can attack rather than something wrong with your brain coupled with a shitty life.

I almost killed myself last night. I have been depressed longer than I can remember. I had a gun to my head and was ready to do it, but I decided to call my dad first. I talked with him for a while and he talked me out of it, and then came and got me from my apartment. The only positive is now I realize how much of an unmanageable problem my depression has become and I made an appointment with a therapist.